Add a Photo

By INTERNATIONAL DELIGHT
#3 in Creamer
International Delight Pumpkin Pie Spice Gourmet Coffee Creamer.

Naturally & artificially flavored.

Delight in the holidays.

5g sugars.
Photos (15)
Cheryl P.
Cheryl P.

Absolutely love this! Go to for me. Pumpkin spice?? I am in! Great taste!
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Waverly, NE

I'm not typically a fan of pumpkin flavored drinks and foods. Especially pumpkin flavored coffee. But when I tried this (which I was able to do so for free for testing purposes), I was pleasantly surprised. It was so delicious! Mildly flavored but so good. And, my favorite part - you could still taste the flavor after mixed with the coffee. Usually creamers smell great but then once in coffee, there's no taste. I also love that these creamers can be used in recipes. I made a delicious pumpkin cheesecake dessert with this - so good! This will definitely be on my list every November!
Jill B.
Jill B.
Southgate, MI

I'm all about the pumpkin spiced lattes and this is an awesome substitute. It's saved me a ton of money by helping me get my pumpkin kick without going to Starbucks every time. I also use the sugar free version and would never be able to tell it's sugar free!
Hanna G.
Hanna G.
Muskegon, MI

This is by far my favorite creamer ever! I buy extra when it is in stores and freeze them so I have extra to last a little longer during the year. While I miss it when it isn't offered. it makes it more of a treat when it comes back out every fall.
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Orlando , FL

I LOVE this creamer! I wait around for it to come out every fall! I make sure I stock up before it goes out of season too since it is good for a couple of months. It tastes great and really makes your coffee taste like pumpkin spice!
Beth R.
Beth R.
Westerville, OH

My only complaint is that they need to sell this all year! Not just fall! It's my fav! So good & pumpkin spice is the perfect compliment to coffee! Also, International Delight is the best tasting, compared to other brands I've tried!
Yessi T.
Yessi T.

I love Pumpkin Pie and every year I look forward to getting these from the stores. i get to have my morning caffeine with a taste of pumpkin pie. i love it. It is not overly sweet and just the right amount of pumpkin flavor. YUMMM
Lindsey  W.
Lindsey W.
Richmond, TX

This is not my favorite pumpkin spiced creamer but it will do when I cannot find my preferred creamer. The pumpkin flavor taste artificial (yes I know that it is artificial flavoring but it tastes very fake)
Meagan B.
Meagan B.
Memphis, TN

I love pumpkin spice flavored anything, but this creamer was a disappointment.

It tastes kind of watery, no matter how much you add. I don't know. I just wanted it to taste better than it did. :/
tiffany m.
tiffany m.

Love! It is a little sweet so I don't use as much as I would with another creamer but that's a plus! It is little on the cinnamon side but if you like it, you'll like this.
Leah G.
Leah G.
Nashville, TN

Is this too sweet and rich?
Grace  V.
Grace V.

I love everything pumpkin! Is this overly sweet? How does it compare to the pumpkin spice latte?
Cindy L.
Cindy L.

How does this compare to Pumpkin Spice Latte. Sometimes I feel like the PSL can come off a little too cinnamony, is this the same effect? Or is it just the right amount?
Hannah D.
Hannah D.
Norfolk, VA

Is this any good? I like pumpkin spice, so maybe this will be similar?
Nilsa L.
Nilsa L.
Orlando, FL

From experience, how do you think this compares to actual pumpkin pie, i have never tried this and i have been wanting to but i don't want to get it if it's not good.

Join Now