BY INTERNATIONAL DELIGHT #12 in Creamer

International Delight Pumpkin Pie Spice Gourmet Coffee Creamer.

Naturally & artificially flavored.

Delight in the holidays.

• Is this too sweet and rich?8 Answers
  • I've always wanted to try this product but always been too afraid...5 Answers
  • From experience, how do you think this compares to actual pumpkin...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "This is not my favorite pumpkin spiced creamer but it will do when I cannot find my preferred creamer." in 2 reviews
  • "It tastes great and really makes your coffee taste like pumpkin spice! " in 1 review
  • "Great to add to any kind of hot chocolate to make your own pumpkin hot chocolate." in 1 review
  • "And, my favorite part - you could still taste the flavor after mixed with the coffee." in 1 review
  • "I love Pumpkin Pie and every year I look forward to getting these from the stores." in 1 review
Jill B.
Jill B.
Allen Park, MI
I'm all about the pumpkin spiced lattes and this is an awesome substitute. It's saved me a ton of money by helping me get my pumpkin kick without going to Starbucks every time. I also use the sugar free version and would never be able to tell it's sugar free!
Jessica Q.
Jessica Q.
I love this ! I am not a coffee drinker but it taste great in hot chocolate!!! Great to add to any kind of hot chocolate to make your own pumpkin hot chocolate.
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Orlando , FL
Foodie Expert
I LOVE this creamer! I wait around for it to come out every fall! I make sure I stock up before it goes out of season too since it is good for a couple of months. It tastes great and really makes your coffee taste like pumpkin spice!
Mallory J.
Mallory J.
Andover, MN
Seriously the best creamer! I wait all year for this stuff to come out! No lingering aftertaste and tastes like pumpkin!
Meagan B.
Meagan B.
Memphis, TN
I love pumpkin spice flavored anything, but this creamer was a disappointment.

It tastes kind of watery, no matter how much you add. I don't know. I just wanted it to taste better than it did. :/
Lynn T.
Lynn T.
Foodie Expert
It's okay very mild in flavor. I think I'll stick with coffee shop pumpkin spice, but if I did want to make my own I would have to add a scoop of real pumpkin with pumpkin spice to enjoy my coffee
Heather J.
Heather J.
This creamer is so yummy it takes just like pumpkin! It's the perfect mix of sweet and not to sweet. I highly recommend
Jordan C.
Jordan C.
Charlton Hgts, WV
Foodie Expert
I love most of the international delight creamers. The pumpkin pie is always one of my favorites.
Maggie B.
Maggie B.
Y'all. 'Tis the season of pumpkin spice!! International delight has great tasting creamers but I'm a huge pumpkin spice fan and the fact that I only get to have it in the fall (y'all should really keep this product our year around ūüėā) it's my absolute favorite coffee creamer. I love for my morning coffee to taste more like a dessert, and this creamer does the trick. Please pick this up next time you go to the grocery store if you haven't tried it yet.
jean s.
jean s.
Foodie Expert
I love this stuff, always reminds me of fall season. Very affordable and last you quite a long time. Plus you know how much you put in your coffee. I usually get mine from Walmart since it's a bit cheaper.
Leah G.
Leah G.
Nashville, TN
Is this too sweet and rich?
Grace  V.
Grace V.
Foodie Expert
I love everything pumpkin! Is this overly sweet? How does it compare to the pumpkin spice latte?
Joana A.
Joana A.
Paramount, CA
I've always wanted to try this product but always been too afraid I won't like it or it will be to sweet. Would you recommend it?
Melanie P.
Melanie P.
Phoenix, AZ
Is this good ? Like obviously it probably won't compare to fancy coffee shop flavors . Is it too sweet ? Or just the perfect amount of sweet
Crystal D.
Crystal D.
Austin, TX
I've seen this creamer before but ive always been hesitant to try it. Is it a very over powering taste?