International Delight Creamer Pumpkin Pie uploaded by Shante J.International Delight Creamer Pumpkin Pie uploaded by Monica T.International Delight Creamer Pumpkin Pie uploaded by Candice J.See all 17 photos

BY INTERNATIONAL DELIGHT #11 in Creamer

International Delight Pumpkin Pie Spice Gourmet Coffee Creamer.

Naturally & artificially flavored.

Delight in the holidays.

0mg sodium, 0% DV.

5g sugars. see more...

• Is this too sweet and rich?Not at all! Just watch how muc... 8 Answers
  • I've always wanted to try this produc...Get it! It isn't too sweet. 4 Answers
  • From experience, how do you think thi...Be the first to answer!
Photos (17)
  • "This is not my favorite pumpkin spiced creamer but it will do when I cannot find my preferred creamer." in 2 reviews
  • "It tastes great and really makes your coffee taste like pumpkin spice! " in 1 review
  • "Great to add to any kind of hot chocolate to make your own pumpkin hot chocolate." in 1 review
  • "And, my favorite part - you could still taste the flavor after mixed with the coffee." in 1 review
  • "I love Pumpkin Pie and every year I look forward to getting these from the stores." in 1 review
amber m.
amber m.
international delight creamer pumpkin spice tastes so good during thanksgiving season i am a repeat consumer it might not be healthy but it sure is good i buy it from krogers every year around this time of year i love sitting back relaxing by the fire drinking a cup of coffee with my pumpkin spice creamer
jean s.
jean s.
I love this stuff, always reminds me of fall season. Very affordable and last you quite a long time. Plus you know how much you put in your coffee. I usually get mine from Walmart since it's a bit cheaper.
Megan L.
Megan L.
Foodie Expert
Not a bad creamer! It's not the best flavor but it works just as well and a lot cheaper than a real pumpkin spice drink!
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Sarasota, FL
Foodie Expert
International Delight makes the BEST pumpkin pie creamer. This creamer is delicious. My husband and I like to mix their cinnamon roll creamer and pumpkin creamer together to make a delicious coffee! The price is great, because it lasts for a long time. This creamer is my favorite and I highly recommend it!
Kristine O.
Kristine O.
Marrero, LA
Yum! I love putting this creamer in my coffee. It is a great alternative to spending $5+ on a Pumpkin Spice Latte at Starbucks or another coffee shop. The flavor is good and it makes my coffee nice and creamy. I buy this creamer every year and would definitely recommend it to others.
BryAnna F.
BryAnna F.
Foodie Expert
I was so pumped when this came back in stores in September! This is one of the only two flavors I buy while the season is in!
kenneth h.
kenneth h.
international delight creamer pumpkin pie tastes so good the flavor in it just tastes amazingly better and different then other creamers the flavor is delicious its a great value and not to pricey i recommend it to others on a daily basis yes
Catie C.
Catie C.
Oakdale , CA
A must have for fall. I use a keurig that influenster gave me. I love adding this pumpkin pie flavor and a little bit of milk to my coffee while lounging on a cold fall day. Tastes great and is a wonderful creamer. I recommend it for sure. And the price is great!
Marissa F.
Marissa F.
Springfield, IL
Love pumpkin and this creamer has a good pumpkin flavor! You don't need to add much!
Bianny m.
Bianny m.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Because this is heaven on earth. Too bad it only comes out just on one season, but this creamer is all i want to put in my coffee when i wake up in the morning. It is just amazingly flavorful and it has that bit of spicy pinch
Leah G.
Leah G.
Nashville, TN
Is this too sweet and rich?
Grace  V.
Grace V.
I love everything pumpkin! Is this overly sweet? How does it compare to the pumpkin spice latte?
Joana A.
Joana A.
Paramount, CA
I've always wanted to try this product but always been too afraid I won't like it or it will be to sweet. Would you recommend it?
Laura S.
Laura S.
Mendota Hts, MN
Does anyone find this too sweet? My mom and I love coffee creamers, but if they're too sweet we tend not to like them. Just regular French vanilla is our favorite, but I do love pumpkin. What do you think?
Cindy L.
Cindy L.
Foodie Expert
How does this compare to Pumpkin Spice Latte. Sometimes I feel like the PSL can come off a little too cinnamony, is this the same effect? Or is it just the right amount?