Add a Photo

By INTERNATIONAL DELIGHT
#9 in Creamer
International Delight Pumpkin Pie Spice Gourmet Coffee Creamer.

Naturally & artificially flavored.

Delight in the holidays.

5g sugars.
Photos (17)
Janie A.
Janie A.

It's such a yummy creamer from International Delight! It can be a little on the sweet side but is still super good. It's usually at a pretty decent price and I would recommend it.
Cheyenne H.
Cheyenne H.

This is a must for my thanksgiving morning! Ha who am I kidding I have it my fridge the moment it hits the shelf! Love love love it!
Shirley S.
Shirley S.
McLean , Va

This creamer is my favorite of all times! I always look forward to fall to buy this delicious creamer. I wish it were on sale all year.
Ellen M.
Ellen M.
Ashville, NY

My favorite creamer by far!! I wait all year for this to come out! you don't need a lot to creare big flavor either.
Miranda M.
Miranda M.
N Kingstown, RI

This stuff is so amazingly delicious! I use this every year. I also have this flavor in other brands and they are all just so yummy and cheap as well. I always love to have this on the table on Thanksgiving! A must have!
Jessica Q.
Jessica Q.

I love this ! I am not a coffee drinker but it taste great in hot chocolate!!! Great to add to any kind of hot chocolate to make your own pumpkin hot chocolate.
Abbey E.
Abbey E.

Oh you know what time of year it is? It must be fall because the international delight creamer pumpkin pie is out at the grocery stores and it sounds so good! A delicious flavoring of pumpkin pie and just enough sweet that I feel no need to add sugar to my coffee!
allthingskarenn 1.
allthingskarenn 1.
Bethlehem, PA

I am a coffee lover and always love trying new things and flavors and for this season, this creamer is must definitely one of my absolute favorites! It just gets you into the holidays and warms your soul! Haha and the best part is that it makes coffee prep so much easier!
Melanie L.
Melanie L.

This is a MUST for the Thanksgiving season. It's definitely a nice, warm way to spice up your mornings! It has the perfect amount of flavor with out ruining the coffee itself. Absolutely OBSESSED! A must have!
amber m.
amber m.

international delight creamer pumpkin spice tastes so good during thanksgiving season i am a repeat consumer it might not be healthy but it sure is good i buy it from krogers every year around this time of year i love sitting back relaxing by the fire drinking a cup of coffee with my pumpkin spice creamer
Leah G.
Leah G.
Nashville, TN

Is this too sweet and rich?
Grace  V.
Grace V.

I love everything pumpkin! Is this overly sweet? How does it compare to the pumpkin spice latte?
Joana A.
Joana A.
Paramount, CA

I've always wanted to try this product but always been too afraid I won't like it or it will be to sweet. Would you recommend it?
Laura S.
Laura S.
Mendota Hts, MN

Does anyone find this too sweet? My mom and I love coffee creamers, but if they're too sweet we tend not to like them. Just regular French vanilla is our favorite, but I do love pumpkin. What do you think?
Cindy L.
Cindy L.

How does this compare to Pumpkin Spice Latte. Sometimes I feel like the PSL can come off a little too cinnamony, is this the same effect? Or is it just the right amount?