BY INTERNATIONAL DELIGHT #15 in Creamer

International Delight Pumpkin Pie Spice Gourmet Coffee Creamer.

Naturally & artificially flavored.

Delight in the holidays.

1g sat fat, 4% DV.

0mg sodium, 0% DV.

5g sugars. see more...

International Delight Creamer Pumpkin Pie
  • "This is not my favorite pumpkin spiced creamer but it will do when I cannot find my preferred creamer." in 2 reviews
  • "It tastes great and really makes your coffee taste like pumpkin spice! " in 1 review
  • "Great to add to any kind of hot chocolate to make your own pumpkin hot chocolate." in 1 review
  • "And, my favorite part - you could still taste the flavor after mixed with the coffee." in 1 review
  • "I love Pumpkin Pie and every year I look forward to getting these from the stores." in 1 review
Kara W.
Kara W.
Sweetwater, TN
Foodie Expert
My favorite creamer!! I cannot wait to see this on the shelves! I wish I could have it all year.
Brittney L.
Brittney L.
Foodie Expert
This creamer is fabulous, I love this brand so much. It tastes just like what it says, gives the coffee or tea an extra kick and all around great!
BryAnna F.
BryAnna F.
Foodie Expert
I was so pumped when this came back in stores in September! This is one of the only two flavors I buy while the season is in!
Brianne P.
Brianne P.
Shenandoah, Pa
This is hands down my all time favorite coffee creamer. I'm an avid coffee drinker and I am obsessed with anything pumpkin spice but I have to say that this creamer is the best! I always have some in my fridge for my coffee and I'm so happy ever since it came back around just in time for my favorite season and time of the year! It goes perfectly with the fall weather and I look forward to drinking my pumpkin spice coffee every morning!
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Yukon, OK
I was literally having mini tissey fits every time I went to the store at the beginning of October waiting for this to get stocked. Finally a week ago they got some in. I have gotten my fill and can wait until next year for this stuff again. I like having these seasonal flavors every year. I don't think I would want them all the time tho, I am a caramel addict lol.
Candice J.
Candice J.
Jericho, VT
This creamer makes your coffee taste better than a coffee bought at a shop. Too bad it's seasonal, I'd buy it all year round!
Madison L.
Madison L.
Blair, NE
Foodie Expert
I am in LOVE with this coffee creamer! It has delicious flavor, I wish it was around all year! Definitely recommend.
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.
Lyles, TN
Foodie Expert
This is an amazing tasting creamer! Especially during the Fall season. It has a great Pumpkin Pie flavor, without being to overbearing like some I have tasted. Definitely a great choice when you want to enjoy a nice cup of coffee!
Kylynn K.
Kylynn K.
De Witt, IA
Foodie Expert
Once fall rolls around I always look forward to getting my International Delight pumpkin pie coffee creamer. It's has great flavor with out being outrageous in price. My only complaint is it can be hard to find and it's seasonal.
Jessica Q.
Jessica Q.
I love this ! I am not a coffee drinker but it taste great in hot chocolate!!! Great to add to any kind of hot chocolate to make your own pumpkin hot chocolate.
Leah G.
Leah G.
Nashville, TN
Is this too sweet and rich?
Grace  V.
Grace V.
I love everything pumpkin! Is this overly sweet? How does it compare to the pumpkin spice latte?
Joana A.
Joana A.
Paramount, CA
I've always wanted to try this product but always been too afraid I won't like it or it will be to sweet. Would you recommend it?
Laura S.
Laura S.
Mendota Hts, MN
Foodie Expert
Does anyone find this too sweet? My mom and I love coffee creamers, but if they're too sweet we tend not to like them. Just regular French vanilla is our favorite, but I do love pumpkin. What do you think?
Cindy L.
Cindy L.
Foodie Expert
How does this compare to Pumpkin Spice Latte. Sometimes I feel like the PSL can come off a little too cinnamony, is this the same effect? Or is it just the right amount?