BY INTERNATIONAL DELIGHT #14 in Creamer

International Delight Pumpkin Pie Spice Gourmet Coffee Creamer.

Naturally & artificially flavored.

Delight in the holidays.

• Is this too sweet and rich?8 Answers
  • I've always wanted to try this product but always been too afraid...5 Answers
  • From experience, how do you think this compares to actual pumpkin...1 Answers
International Delight Creamer Pumpkin Pie
  • "This is not my favorite pumpkin spiced creamer but it will do when I cannot find my preferred creamer." in 2 reviews
  • "It tastes great and really makes your coffee taste like pumpkin spice! " in 1 review
  • "Great to add to any kind of hot chocolate to make your own pumpkin hot chocolate." in 1 review
  • "And, my favorite part - you could still taste the flavor after mixed with the coffee." in 1 review
  • "I love Pumpkin Pie and every year I look forward to getting these from the stores." in 1 review
Jordan C.
Charlton Hgts, WV
Foodie Expert
I love most of the international delight creamers. The pumpkin pie is always one of my favorites.
Vanessa R.
Omg this stuff is the greatest stuff ever! It's probably not the healthiest but it's so tasty!!!
Danielle M.
Utica, NY
Foodie Expert
Not quite the pumpkin pie flavor it suggests. There are other creamers that taste much better.
Tiffany S.
Middleton, NH
Foodie Expert
This creamer is also super tastey! I switch between this and the coffee mates! So delicious.
Marissa F.
Springfield, IL
Foodie Expert
Love pumpkin and this creamer has a good pumpkin flavor! You don't need to add much!
Cheryl P.
Absolutely love this! Go to for me. Pumpkin spice?? I am in! Great taste!
Lindsey  W.
Richmond, TX
This is not my favorite pumpkin spiced creamer but it will do when I cannot find my preferred creamer. The pumpkin flavor taste artificial (yes I know that it is artificial flavoring but it tastes very fake)
Teresa M.
Means, KY
This is my Most Favorite creamer Ever!! OMG, when it starts to get Fall and I find this I buy at least 2 bottles because when I go back to the store its usually gone.
Beth R.
Westerville, OH
Foodie Expert
My only complaint is that they need to sell this all year! Not just fall! It's my fav! So good & pumpkin spice is the perfect compliment to coffee! Also, International Delight is the best tasting, compared to other brands I've tried!
tiffany m.
Love! It is a little sweet so I don't use as much as I would with another creamer but that's a plus! It is little on the cinnamon side but if you like it, you'll like this.
Leah G.
Nashville, TN
Is this too sweet and rich?
Grace  V.
Foodie Expert
I love everything pumpkin! Is this overly sweet? How does it compare to the pumpkin spice latte?
Joana A.
Paramount, CA
I've always wanted to try this product but always been too afraid I won't like it or it will be to sweet. Would you recommend it?
Cindy L.
Foodie Expert
How does this compare to Pumpkin Spice Latte. Sometimes I feel like the PSL can come off a little too cinnamony, is this the same effect? Or is it just the right amount?
Ashley M.
Manitowoc, WI
What does this taste like? is this like a pumpkin spiced latte sort of?