BY INTERNATIONAL DELIGHT #10 in Creamer

International Delight Pumpkin Pie Spice Gourmet Coffee Creamer.

Naturally & artificially flavored.

Delight in the holidays.

• Is this too sweet and rich?8 Answers
  • I've always wanted to try this product but always been too afraid...5 Answers
  • From experience, how do you think this compares to actual pumpkin...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "This is not my favorite pumpkin spiced creamer but it will do when I cannot find my preferred creamer." in 2 reviews
  • "It tastes great and really makes your coffee taste like pumpkin spice! " in 1 review
  • "Great to add to any kind of hot chocolate to make your own pumpkin hot chocolate." in 1 review
  • "And, my favorite part - you could still taste the flavor after mixed with the coffee." in 1 review
  • "I love Pumpkin Pie and every year I look forward to getting these from the stores." in 1 review
Kate B.
Broadview, MT
I love this creamer. It isn't overly sweet and pairs well with coffee without overpowering it! I would highly recommend this if you are a pumpkin latte fan!
Genevieve K.
Lansing, MI
Every fall I relish in pumpkin spice flavors... this creamer fails to hit the mark. There is not enough cinnamon, too much nutmeg, and a little too sweet for me.
Linda W.
Macomb, MI
I love love love this!!! I put it in my hot tea every morning!! I also top it with the redid whip for a delicious treat!! and lower in fat than coffee shop!!
Savanah R.
I love pumpkin everything, except this coffee creamer. Its not awful, but its not good. I love all the International Delight creamers except this one
Ashley S.
gulfport, ms
I Absolutely love this brand and the pumpkin spice taste great. International Delight is an awesome coffee creamer.
ashley l.
Villa Rica, GA
I love all things pumpkin and ID Pumpkin Pie creamer is delish. It is runner up to my favorite pumpkin creamer. Why is this not sold year round?
Loriann M.
Foodie Expert
Love international delight creamer espcailly there holiday ones because they are so very taste and they make plain coffee taste so much better.
Madison B.
San Diego, CA
Foodie Expert
How I love Pumpkin Spice Creamer in the fall and winter! If only this wasn't a special edition! It makes you coffee perfect! I love it so much!
Nichole D.
Foodie Expert
I love pumpkin spice EVERYTHING, but not this creamer. It has too much nutmeg flavoring and not enough pumpkin!
Mallory J.
Andover, MN
Seriously the best creamer! I wait all year for this stuff to come out! No lingering aftertaste and tastes like pumpkin!
Leah G.
Nashville, TN
Is this too sweet and rich?
Grace  V.
Foodie Expert
I love everything pumpkin! Is this overly sweet? How does it compare to the pumpkin spice latte?
Joana A.
Paramount, CA
I've always wanted to try this product but always been too afraid I won't like it or it will be to sweet. Would you recommend it?
Ashley N.
Manitowoc, WI
What does this taste like? is this like a pumpkin spiced latte sort of?
Laura S.
Mendota Hts, MN
Foodie Expert
Does anyone find this too sweet? My mom and I love coffee creamers, but if they're too sweet we tend not to like them. Just regular French vanilla is our favorite, but I do love pumpkin. What do you think?