Add a Photo

By INTERNATIONAL DELIGHT
#9 in Creamer
International Delight Pumpkin Pie Spice Gourmet Coffee Creamer.

Naturally & artificially flavored.

Delight in the holidays.

Photos (17)
Hanna G.
Hanna G.
Muskegon, MI

This is by far my favorite creamer ever! I buy extra when it is in stores and freeze them so I have extra to last a little longer during the year. While I miss it when it isn't offered. it makes it more of a treat when it comes back out every fall.
tiffany m.
tiffany m.

Love! It is a little sweet so I don't use as much as I would with another creamer but that's a plus! It is little on the cinnamon side but if you like it, you'll like this.
Beth R.
Beth R.
Westerville, OH

My only complaint is that they need to sell this all year! Not just fall! It's my fav! So good & pumpkin spice is the perfect compliment to coffee! Also, International Delight is the best tasting, compared to other brands I've tried!
Teresa M.
Teresa M.
Means, KY

This is my Most Favorite creamer Ever!! OMG, when it starts to get Fall and I find this I buy at least 2 bottles because when I go back to the store its usually gone.
Kara W.
Kara W.
Fayetteville, NC

My favorite creamer!! I cannot wait to see this on the shelves! I wish I could have it all year.
Jordan C.
Jordan C.
Charlton Hgts, WV

I love most of the international delight creamers. The pumpkin pie is always one of my favorites.
Maggie B.
Maggie B.

Y'all. 'Tis the season of pumpkin spice!! International delight has great tasting creamers but I'm a huge pumpkin spice fan and the fact that I only get to have it in the fall (y'all should really keep this product our year around 😂) it's my absolute favorite coffee creamer. I love for my morning coffee to taste more like a dessert, and this creamer does the trick. Please pick this up next time you go to the grocery store if you haven't tried it yet.
Brittney L.
Brittney L.

This creamer is fabulous, I love this brand so much. It tastes just like what it says, gives the coffee or tea an extra kick and all around great!
BryAnna F.
BryAnna F.

I was so pumped when this came back in stores in September! This is one of the only two flavors I buy while the season is in!
Lynn T.
Lynn T.

It's okay very mild in flavor. I think I'll stick with coffee shop pumpkin spice, but if I did want to make my own I would have to add a scoop of real pumpkin with pumpkin spice to enjoy my coffee
Leah G.
Leah G.
Nashville, TN

Is this too sweet and rich?
Grace  V.
Grace V.

I love everything pumpkin! Is this overly sweet? How does it compare to the pumpkin spice latte?
Joana A.
Joana A.
Paramount, CA

I've always wanted to try this product but always been too afraid I won't like it or it will be to sweet. Would you recommend it?
Laura S.
Laura S.
Mendota Hts, MN

Does anyone find this too sweet? My mom and I love coffee creamers, but if they're too sweet we tend not to like them. Just regular French vanilla is our favorite, but I do love pumpkin. What do you think?
Cindy L.
Cindy L.

How does this compare to Pumpkin Spice Latte. Sometimes I feel like the PSL can come off a little too cinnamony, is this the same effect? Or is it just the right amount?

Join Now