BY INTERNATIONAL DELIGHT #10 in Creamer

International Delight Pumpkin Pie Spice Gourmet Coffee Creamer.

Naturally & artificially flavored.

Delight in the holidays.

1g sat fat, 4% DV.

0mg sodium, 0% DV.

5g sugars. see more...

International Delight Creamer Pumpkin Pie
  • "This is not my favorite pumpkin spiced creamer but it will do when I cannot find my preferred creamer." in 2 reviews
  • "It tastes great and really makes your coffee taste like pumpkin spice! " in 1 review
  • "Great to add to any kind of hot chocolate to make your own pumpkin hot chocolate." in 1 review
  • "And, my favorite part - you could still taste the flavor after mixed with the coffee." in 1 review
  • "I love Pumpkin Pie and every year I look forward to getting these from the stores." in 1 review
Marissa F.
Marissa F.
Springfield, IL
Love pumpkin and this creamer has a good pumpkin flavor! You don't need to add much!
Abbey E.
Abbey E.
Foodie Expert
Oh you know what time of year it is? It must be fall because the international delight creamer pumpkin pie is out at the grocery stores and it sounds so good! A delicious flavoring of pumpkin pie and just enough sweet that I feel no need to add sugar to my coffee!
Lindsey  W.
Lindsey W.
Richmond, TX
This is not my favorite pumpkin spiced creamer but it will do when I cannot find my preferred creamer. The pumpkin flavor taste artificial (yes I know that it is artificial flavoring but it tastes very fake)
Nichole D.
Nichole D.
Foodie Expert
I love pumpkin spice EVERYTHING, but not this creamer. It has too much nutmeg flavoring and not enough pumpkin!
Genevieve K.
Genevieve K.
Lansing, MI
Every fall I relish in pumpkin spice flavors... this creamer fails to hit the mark. There is not enough cinnamon, too much nutmeg, and a little too sweet for me.
Candace B.
Candace B.
Savannah, GA
Foodie Expert
This Pumpkin Spice creamer missed the mark for me. The flavor is just off...maybe not enough cinnamon??
Hanna G.
Hanna G.
Muskegon, MI
This is by far my favorite creamer ever! I buy extra when it is in stores and freeze them so I have extra to last a little longer during the year. While I miss it when it isn't offered. it makes it more of a treat when it comes back out every fall.
tiffany m.
tiffany m.
Love! It is a little sweet so I don't use as much as I would with another creamer but that's a plus! It is little on the cinnamon side but if you like it, you'll like this.
Beth R.
Beth R.
Westerville, OH
My only complaint is that they need to sell this all year! Not just fall! It's my fav! So good & pumpkin spice is the perfect compliment to coffee! Also, International Delight is the best tasting, compared to other brands I've tried!
Teresa M.
Teresa M.
Means, KY
This is my Most Favorite creamer Ever!! OMG, when it starts to get Fall and I find this I buy at least 2 bottles because when I go back to the store its usually gone.
Leah G.
Leah G.
Nashville, TN
Is this too sweet and rich?
Grace  V.
Grace V.
I love everything pumpkin! Is this overly sweet? How does it compare to the pumpkin spice latte?
Joana A.
Joana A.
Paramount, CA
I've always wanted to try this product but always been too afraid I won't like it or it will be to sweet. Would you recommend it?
Laura S.
Laura S.
Mendota Hts, MN
Foodie Expert
Does anyone find this too sweet? My mom and I love coffee creamers, but if they're too sweet we tend not to like them. Just regular French vanilla is our favorite, but I do love pumpkin. What do you think?
Cindy L.
Cindy L.
Foodie Expert
How does this compare to Pumpkin Spice Latte. Sometimes I feel like the PSL can come off a little too cinnamony, is this the same effect? Or is it just the right amount?