BY INTERNATIONAL DELIGHT #18 in Creamer

International Delight Pumpkin Pie Spice Gourmet Coffee Creamer.

Naturally & artificially flavored.

Delight in the holidays.

1g sat fat, 4% DV.

0mg sodium, 0% DV.

5g sugars. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
  • "This is not my favorite pumpkin spiced creamer but it will do when I cannot find my preferred creamer." in 2 reviews
  • "It tastes great and really makes your coffee taste like pumpkin spice! " in 1 review
  • "Great to add to any kind of hot chocolate to make your own pumpkin hot chocolate." in 1 review
  • "And, my favorite part - you could still taste the flavor after mixed with the coffee." in 1 review
  • "I love Pumpkin Pie and every year I look forward to getting these from the stores." in 1 review
Miranda M.
Miranda M.
N Kingstown, RI
This stuff is so amazingly delicious! I use this every year. I also have this flavor in other brands and they are all just so yummy and cheap as well. I always love to have this on the table on Thanksgiving! A must have!
Melanie L.
Melanie L.
Foodie Expert
This is a MUST for the Thanksgiving season. It's definitely a nice, warm way to spice up your mornings! It has the perfect amount of flavor with out ruining the coffee itself. Absolutely OBSESSED! A must have!
Megan L.
Megan L.
Foodie Expert
Not a bad creamer! It's not the best flavor but it works just as well and a lot cheaper than a real pumpkin spice drink!
Kylynn K.
Kylynn K.
De Witt, IA
Foodie Expert
Once fall rolls around I always look forward to getting my International Delight pumpkin pie coffee creamer. It's has great flavor with out being outrageous in price. My only complaint is it can be hard to find and it's seasonal.
Ellen M.
Ellen M.
Ashville, NY
My favorite creamer by far!! I wait all year for this to come out! you don't need a lot to creare big flavor either.
Marissa F.
Marissa F.
Springfield, IL
Love pumpkin and this creamer has a good pumpkin flavor! You don't need to add much!
amber m.
amber m.
Foodie Expert
international delight creamer pumpkin spice tastes so good during thanksgiving season i am a repeat consumer it might not be healthy but it sure is good i buy it from krogers every year around this time of year i love sitting back relaxing by the fire drinking a cup of coffee with my pumpkin spice creamer
jean s.
jean s.
Foodie Expert
I love this stuff, always reminds me of fall season. Very affordable and last you quite a long time. Plus you know how much you put in your coffee. I usually get mine from Walmart since it's a bit cheaper.
Abbey E.
Abbey E.
Foodie Expert
Oh you know what time of year it is? It must be fall because the international delight creamer pumpkin pie is out at the grocery stores and it sounds so good! A delicious flavoring of pumpkin pie and just enough sweet that I feel no need to add sugar to my coffee!
Maggie B.
Maggie B.
Y'all. 'Tis the season of pumpkin spice!! International delight has great tasting creamers but I'm a huge pumpkin spice fan and the fact that I only get to have it in the fall (y'all should really keep this product our year around ūüėā) it's my absolute favorite coffee creamer. I love for my morning coffee to taste more like a dessert, and this creamer does the trick. Please pick this up next time you go to the grocery store if you haven't tried it yet.
Leah G.
Leah G.
Nashville, TN
Is this too sweet and rich?
Grace  V.
Grace V.
Foodie Expert
I love everything pumpkin! Is this overly sweet? How does it compare to the pumpkin spice latte?
Joana A.
Joana A.
Paramount, CA
I've always wanted to try this product but always been too afraid I won't like it or it will be to sweet. Would you recommend it?
Ashley N.
Ashley N.
Manitowoc, WI
What does this taste like? is this like a pumpkin spiced latte sort of?
Crystal D.
Crystal D.
Austin, TX
I've seen this creamer before but ive always been hesitant to try it. Is it a very over powering taste?