International Delight Creamer Pumpkin Pie Spice

by International Delight

• Water
  • Cane Sugar
  • Palm Oil
  • Contains 2% or Less of Sodium Caseinate (A Milk Derivative)
  • Dipotassium Phosphate
  • Natural and Artificial Flavors
  • Mono and Diglycerides
  • Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate
  • Polysorbate 60
  • Carrageenan
  • Salt

I k who else loves pumpkin ?
Has anyone tried this one? And does it actually taste like pumpkin pie?
Has anyone tried this in iced coffee?
Start your review of International Delight Creamer Pumpkin Pie Spice!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“This is not my favorite pumpkin spiced creamer but it will do when I cannot find my preferred creamer.” in reviews
“I love Pumpkin Pie and every year I look forward to getting these from the stores.” in reviews
“Great to add to any kind of hot chocolate to make your own pumpkin hot chocolate.” in reviews
“It tastes great and really makes your coffee taste like pumpkin spice! ” in reviews
“And, my favorite part - you could still taste the flavor after mixed with the coffee.” in reviews
Las Vegas, NV
i’m obsessed with pumpkin spice coffee, this stuff is amazing and perfect not just for the mornings but any time of the day. I get so happy when it comes to that time of year again when i see these in stores and I always get a ton because later on i crave it and i know it won’t be stores anymore. i wish they had pumpkin spice all year long 😭
Tifton, GA
It taste ok. It had to much of a flavor to it. Unless I poured too much of it. I love the packaging because it give me a holiday feeling. I will not be purchasing this item again it's just not something I will not love to taste everyday. It didnt cost as much to me I dont know about others but it was cheap to me.
Royal Oak, MI
My go to favorite creamer in the fall, it tastes great in normal coffee but I also love to add it to my pumpkin spice flavored fresh brewed coffee, I have been adding around 2 - 4 tables spoons to each cut and it is seriously delicious and makes me want to get out of the bed in the morning.
Pueblo, Colorado
This has been my favorite creamer this holiday season. It has just the right amount of pumpkin taste to where it is not overwhelming, but gives just the right amount of taste. I have bought this creamer about 6 times this season and will continue to purchase it as long as it is avaiable
Woodbridge, VA
Oh my gosh! How can you not love pumpkin pie? They really nailed this flavor, that is exactly what my coffees were tasting like. This is for sure my favorite flavor. It’s so rich and creamy and smooth. Literal liquid pumpkin pie mixed into your coffees. Haha! Great value for size too!
Cincinnati, OH
Purchased at: Kroger
There are few things I love more about the fall than pumpkin spice and this creamer is spot on! I prefer making my own coffee so I can control how strong the flavoring is and this creamer is absolutely to die for! It tastes just like pumpkin pie with a hint of cinnamon. Best fall drink!
Levittown, PA
International Delight Creamer Pumpkin Pie Spice uploaded by Kristy E.
Purchased at: Walmart
If you enjoy Pumpkin...anything Pumpkin. Then you will loooove this in your coffee. It's got the best Pumpkin flavor compared to any other liquid creamer. You can get this at Walmart for less than $6. This is my absolute go to every Fall Season. I buy enough to last me for months!!
Purchased at: Walmart
I love pumpkin pie first of all! This creamer is good, but the pumpkin pie flavor is lacking a bit to me. The price is right, the flavor is not. I would say it is more of a pumpkin spice rather than a pumpkin pie spice. The spice taste is rich, the pumpkin flavor is lacking.
Rocky River, OH
In the Fall its pumpkin everything and everywhere. This is hands down my favorite fall creamer. The pumpkin flavor is so good and just enough spice to keep it feeling like fall. I would definitely recommend this creamer to all my pumpkin lovers out there!
Corona, CA
I ALWAYS have this in the fridge during the holidays. I love all pumpkin spice and this one is great! I use this as a treat during the holidays and miss it when I can’t find it in stock. Not to “spicy” and has just the right amount of pumpkin flavor.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...