BY INTERNATIONAL DELIGHT #15 in Creamer

International Delight Pumpkin Pie Spice Gourmet Coffee Creamer.

Naturally & artificially flavored.

Delight in the holidays.

• Is this too sweet and rich?8 Answers
  • I've always wanted to try this product but always been too afraid...5 Answers
  • From experience, how do you think this compares to actual pumpkin...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "This is not my favorite pumpkin spiced creamer but it will do when I cannot find my preferred creamer." in 2 reviews
  • "It tastes great and really makes your coffee taste like pumpkin spice! " in 1 review
  • "Great to add to any kind of hot chocolate to make your own pumpkin hot chocolate." in 1 review
  • "And, my favorite part - you could still taste the flavor after mixed with the coffee." in 1 review
  • "I love Pumpkin Pie and every year I look forward to getting these from the stores." in 1 review
Sam S.
Foodie Expert
PRAISE THE LORD FOR THIS CREAMER!!! If you like anything pumpkin, this creamer is for you!! I looove to brew a delish cup of coffee and add a splash of this creamer! It literally tastes like fall in your mouth! It's also super affordable which is even better!! Def worth buying!!  Pictured is my empty coffee mug...because it's THAT good!!!
Kristina N.
Thomaston , CT
Foodie Expert
I love this coffee creamer! Its delicious and so creamy and flavorful! I love all of the different flavors they offer especially all of the fall/holiday flavors. I usually try to find it on sale. It’s great I definitely recommend it.
Katie M.
Lakewood, OH
I am a huge pumpkin flavor lover so naturally I like this creamer. However, I prefer the pumpkin CoffeeMate creamer over this one. The reason is because this one has quite a zing of spice to it, it's much spicier than the CoffeeMate. Granted yes, its in the name but if you prefer more of a sweet, pure pumpkin taste, I wouldn't highly recommend this one. Still good tho!
Karen A.
Foodie Expert
I usually am a black coffee drinker but since it was fall I decided I wanted something pumpkin so I grab this and I must say I fell in love not to sweet eithier which was my biggest fear. I must say though I love all things pumpkin and fall! I have done went threw one big thing and got one of the medium containers now. International Delight Creamer Pumpkin Pie is a pumpkin product I will and have recommend to friends!
Amanda R.
Michigan City, IN
Foodie Expert
‘‘Tis the season for all things pumpkin spice! I am
Usually not a coffee drinker but cannot seem to help myself once they bring this flavor of creamer out in stores! I wish they carried it all year long. This is my second favorite creamer
Molly T.
This is my favourite autumn time pumpkin spice coffee creamer. It adds a nice hint of spice to my coffee in the morning that keeps me smiling through the day. I have bought this every season for the past four years and have always been left wanting more of it at the end of the season. If you don't like pumkin spice I don't think you'll like this creamer, but if you do you probably will.
Satyra W.
Foodie Expert
The flavor is great ok can kinda get a faux PSL at home but as I have often found with ID the texture just isnt creamy enough also isn't quite sweet enough for my taste and I usually don't have to add sugar when I use other brands or flavors of creamers.
Joan M.
Sublimity, OR
Foodie Expert
Just purchased some the other day to get me in the mood for Fall and Halloween. Love the creamy taste. I don't drink a lot of coffee, so when I do I want it to taste great. I can't drink my coffee black, so I need a good creamer. Found this as #Winco in Salem. Just right for the season! #HalloWIN #contest @Influenster
L F.
It is fall, it is all about pumpkin!!!!i love every flavor from International Delight but this season is all pumpkin everything and this specific creamer is loveeee. Price is great, I love to stock up on pumpkin one before they sell out each time. If you are a coffee lover you have to try this pumpkin delish.
Regina C.
Chambersburg, PA
It isn’t truly fall until the stores start carrying pumpkin pie creamer! This creamer isn’t gonna break the bank unless maybe you stock up on this deliciousness a case at a time. Every morning cup of joe can fill like Thanksgiving Day with this amazing creamer!
Leah G.
Nashville, TN
Is this too sweet and rich?
Grace  V.
Foodie Expert
I love everything pumpkin! Is this overly sweet? How does it compare to the pumpkin spice latte?
Joana A.
Paramount, CA
I've always wanted to try this product but always been too afraid I won't like it or it will be to sweet. Would you recommend it?
Cindy L.
Foodie Expert
How does this compare to Pumpkin Spice Latte. Sometimes I feel like the PSL can come off a little too cinnamony, is this the same effect? Or is it just the right amount?
Ashley M.
Manitowoc, WI
What does this taste like? is this like a pumpkin spiced latte sort of?