Add a Photo

By INTERNATIONAL DELIGHT
#7 in Creamer
International Delight Pumpkin Pie Spice Gourmet Coffee Creamer.

Naturally & artificially flavored.

Delight in the holidays.

Photos (16)
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Grayson, KY

I love Pumpkin Spice anything, plain and simple. This creamer has enough of a pumpkin flavor and a hint of cinnamon that it delivers that "fall feeling" on a cold morning. It is creamy and flavorful and I enjoy it in my coffee. This creamer is sweet enough that when I use it I don't have to add sugar, which makes sticking to my diet much more attainable. Each tablespoon of creamer only has 35 calories and it definitely has my vote!
Nancy V.
Nancy V.
Long Beach, CA

Personally I like to have a little coffee with my creamer, and my favorite time of year to drink coffee is the fall. The weather is cooling down, the nights are longer. And pumpkin pie creamer is my absolute flavor. I loove this one, because it reminds me of thanksgiving , having a slice of pie with a cup of coffee. I even top my cup off with a little bit of whipped cream to get the full effect.
Cara G.
Cara G.
Carnegie, PA

This creamer is great!! I personally do not drink regular coffee but every once in awhile I will with this creamer. I love pumpkin and this really adds the pumpkin flavor to your coffee. I bought two really big bottles of it at Sam's club so we should be good for the season. I heard someone mention putting it in hot chocolate I'll have to try that next!
Bre J.
Bre J.
Ft Walton Bch, FL

This is my favorite Pumpkin Pie coffee creamer. It tastes just like Pumpkin Pie and it is 10x's better than Coffee Mate Pumpkin Pie which has a very sweet taste that doesn't mix well with coffee. Any international delight coffee creamer will taste exactly like the product name. If you love pumpkin pie and coffee I would highly suggest this product.
Janel S.
Janel S.
Modesto, CA

I was forced to purchase this one when the local target was out of the coffemate pumpkin spice. I'm glad I did! This has taken its place in my heart. It has a more natural pumpkin spice flavor to me and the same calories. Added bonus it's on clearance at target right now, you can't beat $2.00 for a large bottle! Needless to say i stocked up.
Mason S.
Mason S.

This is a really good creamer. I like to have this in my vanilla coffee in the morning. There is also something that could be fixed in this. This is a little overly sweet. If you are a sweets lover, this is for you! The pumpkin taste could be fixed some too, but overall, this is a great product!
Karissa K.
Karissa K.
Oklahoma City, OK

I am a long time pumpkin fan. I especially love pumpkin flavored coffee. This creamer is so creamy and delicious! It's a must have staple in my house in fall and winter. It's the perfect pumpkin/spice combination. If you're a pumpkin fan, I highly recommend you giving this creamer a try!
Noelle B.
Noelle B.
Greendale , Wi

I look forward to this creamer every year!! It's by far the best pumpkin flavored creamer around, plus, it won't break your wallet! Some of the good ones tend to be more expensive, and then the less expensive ones tend to be too sugary or bland but this one is the best I have found!
Kady E.
Kady E.

It's back!!!! Fall is my favorite time of year and I love when Pumpkin Spice Creamer comes back on the shelves! I love having this in my coffee and having that feeling of the weather is going to start getting cooler and leaves are falling. This is by far one of my favorite creamers!
Angela Z.
Angela Z.
Logan, UT

I bought this on clearance recently and fell in love. I'm a big fan of the famous PSL. This costs less than one cup of coffee at Starbucks and lasts quite a while. Of course it isn't an exact dupe but for home brewed I'd say it's acceptable. I would recommend it to others.
Leah G.
Leah G.
Nashville, TN

Is this too sweet and rich?
Grace  V.
Grace V.

I love everything pumpkin! Is this overly sweet? How does it compare to the pumpkin spice latte?
Joana A.
Joana A.
Paramount, CA

I've always wanted to try this product but always been too afraid I won't like it or it will be to sweet. Would you recommend it?
Crystal D.
Crystal D.
Austin, TX

I've seen this creamer before but ive always been hesitant to try it. Is it a very over powering taste?
Cindy L.
Cindy L.

How does this compare to Pumpkin Spice Latte. Sometimes I feel like the PSL can come off a little too cinnamony, is this the same effect? Or is it just the right amount?

Join Now