Add a Photo

By INTERNATIONAL DELIGHT
#3 in Creamer
International Delight Pumpkin Pie Spice Gourmet Coffee Creamer.

Naturally & artificially flavored.

Delight in the holidays.

Photos (15)
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Napanee

I love it! I get this stuff from the U.S as I cannot get it in Canada! D: The only reason I took a star off was because of the non-existent availability of this product in the Canadian market. I will admit that I love everything pumpkin spice, and I feel like this creamer is an excellent option for those of us who love a pumpkin spice latte but cannot afford to be out buying a fancy one every day.

Honestly, if international delight sees this -- please, oh please, bring this to Canada! As I'd love not to have to go to the U.S. to get it.
Maggie B.
Maggie B.

Y'all. 'Tis the season of pumpkin spice!! International delight has great tasting creamers but I'm a huge pumpkin spice fan and the fact that I only get to have it in the fall (y'all should really keep this product our year around šŸ˜‚) it's my absolute favorite coffee creamer. I love for my morning coffee to taste more like a dessert, and this creamer does the trick. Please pick this up next time you go to the grocery store if you haven't tried it yet.
Brianne P.
Brianne P.
Shenandoah, Pa

This is hands down my all time favorite coffee creamer. I'm an avid coffee drinker and I am obsessed with anything pumpkin spice but I have to say that this creamer is the best! I always have some in my fridge for my coffee and I'm so happy ever since it came back around just in time for my favorite season and time of the year! It goes perfectly with the fall weather and I look forward to drinking my pumpkin spice coffee every morning!
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Grayson, KY

I love Pumpkin Spice anything, plain and simple. This creamer has enough of a pumpkin flavor and a hint of cinnamon that it delivers that "fall feeling" on a cold morning. It is creamy and flavorful and I enjoy it in my coffee. This creamer is sweet enough that when I use it I don't have to add sugar, which makes sticking to my diet much more attainable. Each tablespoon of creamer only has 35 calories and it definitely has my vote!
Nancy C.
Nancy C.
Long Beach, CA

Personally I like to have a little coffee with my creamer, and my favorite time of year to drink coffee is the fall. The weather is cooling down, the nights are longer. And pumpkin pie creamer is my absolute flavor. I loove this one, because it reminds me of thanksgiving , having a slice of pie with a cup of coffee. I even top my cup off with a little bit of whipped cream to get the full effect.
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Oklahoma City, OK

I was literally having mini tissey fits every time I went to the store at the beginning of October waiting for this to get stocked. Finally a week ago they got some in. I have gotten my fill and can wait until next year for this stuff again. I like having these seasonal flavors every year. I don't think I would want them all the time tho, I am a caramel addict lol.
Cara G.
Cara G.
Heidelberg, PA

This creamer is great!! I personally do not drink regular coffee but every once in awhile I will with this creamer. I love pumpkin and this really adds the pumpkin flavor to your coffee. I bought two really big bottles of it at Sam's club so we should be good for the season. I heard someone mention putting it in hot chocolate I'll have to try that next!
Bre J.
Bre J.
Ft Walton Bch, FL

This is my favorite Pumpkin Pie coffee creamer. It tastes just like Pumpkin Pie and it is 10x's better than Coffee Mate Pumpkin Pie which has a very sweet taste that doesn't mix well with coffee. Any international delight coffee creamer will taste exactly like the product name. If you love pumpkin pie and coffee I would highly suggest this product.
Janel S.
Janel S.
Modesto, CA

I was forced to purchase this one when the local target was out of the coffemate pumpkin spice. I'm glad I did! This has taken its place in my heart. It has a more natural pumpkin spice flavor to me and the same calories. Added bonus it's on clearance at target right now, you can't beat $2.00 for a large bottle! Needless to say i stocked up.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Sarasota, FL

International Delight makes the BEST pumpkin pie creamer. This creamer is delicious. My husband and I like to mix their cinnamon roll creamer and pumpkin creamer together to make a delicious coffee! The price is great, because it lasts for a long time. This creamer is my favorite and I highly recommend it!
Leah G.
Leah G.
Nashville, TN

Is this too sweet and rich?
Grace  V.
Grace V.

I love everything pumpkin! Is this overly sweet? How does it compare to the pumpkin spice latte?
Cindy L.
Cindy L.

How does this compare to Pumpkin Spice Latte. Sometimes I feel like the PSL can come off a little too cinnamony, is this the same effect? Or is it just the right amount?
Hannah D.
Hannah D.
Norfolk, VA

Is this any good? I like pumpkin spice, so maybe this will be similar?
Nilsa L.
Nilsa L.
Orlando, FL

From experience, how do you think this compares to actual pumpkin pie, i have never tried this and i have been wanting to but i don't want to get it if it's not good.

Join Now