BY INTERNATIONAL DELIGHT #15 in Creamer

International Delight Pumpkin Pie Spice Gourmet Coffee Creamer.

Naturally & artificially flavored.

Delight in the holidays.

1g sat fat, 4% DV.

0mg sodium, 0% DV.

5g sugars. see more...

International Delight Creamer Pumpkin Pie
  • "This is not my favorite pumpkin spiced creamer but it will do when I cannot find my preferred creamer." in 2 reviews
  • "It tastes great and really makes your coffee taste like pumpkin spice! " in 1 review
  • "Great to add to any kind of hot chocolate to make your own pumpkin hot chocolate." in 1 review
  • "And, my favorite part - you could still taste the flavor after mixed with the coffee." in 1 review
  • "I love Pumpkin Pie and every year I look forward to getting these from the stores." in 1 review
Nancy V.
Nancy V.
Long Beach, CA
Foodie Expert
Personally I like to have a little coffee with my creamer, and my favorite time of year to drink coffee is the fall. The weather is cooling down, the nights are longer. And pumpkin pie creamer is my absolute flavor. I loove this one, because it reminds me of thanksgiving , having a slice of pie with a cup of coffee. I even top my cup off with a little bit of whipped cream to get the full effect.
Cara G.
Cara G.
Carnegie, PA
This creamer is great!! I personally do not drink regular coffee but every once in awhile I will with this creamer. I love pumpkin and this really adds the pumpkin flavor to your coffee. I bought two really big bottles of it at Sam's club so we should be good for the season. I heard someone mention putting it in hot chocolate I'll have to try that next!
Karissa K.
Karissa K.
Oklahoma City, OK
I am a long time pumpkin fan. I especially love pumpkin flavored coffee. This creamer is so creamy and delicious! It's a must have staple in my house in fall and winter. It's the perfect pumpkin/spice combination. If you're a pumpkin fan, I highly recommend you giving this creamer a try!
Noelle B.
Noelle B.
Greendale, WI
Foodie Expert
I look forward to this creamer every year!! It's by far the best pumpkin flavored creamer around, plus, it won't break your wallet! Some of the good ones tend to be more expensive, and then the less expensive ones tend to be too sugary or bland but this one is the best I have found!
Kady E.
Kady E.
Foodie Expert
It's back!!!! Fall is my favorite time of year and I love when Pumpkin Spice Creamer comes back on the shelves! I love having this in my coffee and having that feeling of the weather is going to start getting cooler and leaves are falling. This is by far one of my favorite creamers!
Angela Z.
Angela Z.
Logan, UT
Foodie Expert
I bought this on clearance recently and fell in love. I'm a big fan of the famous PSL. This costs less than one cup of coffee at Starbucks and lasts quite a while. Of course it isn't an exact dupe but for home brewed I'd say it's acceptable. I would recommend it to others.
Ryan H.
Ryan H.
Covington, GA
One of my favorite things about the fall! Fall themed coffee creamers! I enjoy a cup of coffee a day and this creamer is the perfect addition. It's pretty affordable and a bottle of it last forever. I would definitely recommend this to my friends and family.
brittany f.
brittany f.
Foodie Expert
This is a good pumpkin spice creamer- although it is not my absolute favorite brand for it- it still does it's job and turns your coffee into a fall-favorite flavor! it's usually on the expensive side but worth trying out for the pumpkin spice cravings!
Kelsey A.
Kelsey A.
Syracuse, NY
Foodie Expert
This is my all time favorite! I stock up when it gets put out because I also bake with it adding it to frosting and cake batter as well as hot coco and obviously in my coffee ! Amazing taste and texture ! My favorite flavor beside sea salt caramel
Teresa B.
Teresa B.
salem, va
I love pumpkin spice anything really. I use this in my quick oats for breakfast as well as an additive to my coffee in the mornings. This creamer is delicious and I don't even need to add sugar or other sweetener to my coffee when using this.
Leah G.
Leah G.
Nashville, TN
Is this too sweet and rich?
Grace  V.
Grace V.
I love everything pumpkin! Is this overly sweet? How does it compare to the pumpkin spice latte?
Joana A.
Joana A.
Paramount, CA
I've always wanted to try this product but always been too afraid I won't like it or it will be to sweet. Would you recommend it?
Laura S.
Laura S.
Mendota Hts, MN
Foodie Expert
Does anyone find this too sweet? My mom and I love coffee creamers, but if they're too sweet we tend not to like them. Just regular French vanilla is our favorite, but I do love pumpkin. What do you think?
Cindy L.
Cindy L.
Foodie Expert
How does this compare to Pumpkin Spice Latte. Sometimes I feel like the PSL can come off a little too cinnamony, is this the same effect? Or is it just the right amount?