International Delight Cold Stone Sweet Cream

A rich, sweet indulgence that brings to mind the taste of fresh, homemade ice cream

[product:international-delight-cold-stone-sweet-cream-coffee-creamer-1qt] IS this worth the calories ?
Is this really as good as they say it is?
Is this high in calories???
Start your review of International Delight Cold Stone Sweet Cream!
Tatiana M.
International Delight Cold Stone Sweet Cream uploaded by Tatiana M.
Purchased at: Target
My favorite creamer to pair with any coffee, has a sweet flavor and tastes really good with only a little amount.
Tonilynn R.
Zion, IL
1,263 reviews
International Delight Cold Stone Sweet Cream uploaded by Tonilynn R.
Purchased at: Walmart
I honestly didn't think I would like this creamer as I am a flavored kind of gal, but this creamer is amazingly good. Rich in flavor added just the right amount of sweetness to each cup of coffee ☕. I find these affordable at Walmart and will continue to purchase this product again.
Kaelin D.
Winter Park, FL
International Delight Cold Stone Sweet Cream uploaded by Kaelin D.
If you're a coffee drinker you should get this. This tastes just the actual cereal which makes me happy. Also its gluten free and lactose free!
Maria T.
International Delight Cold Stone Sweet Cream uploaded by Maria T.
Purchased at: Safeway
I have been using this cream for a few weeks and I cannot use another cream since I tried this. It tastes exactly like melted vanilla ice cream.
Gabrielle G.
Allen, TX
International Delight Cold Stone Sweet Cream uploaded by Gabrielle G.
Purchased at: Walmart
Usually I like Vanilla or Italian Sweet Cream. International Delight Coldstone Sweet Cream is like the best of both worlds! And it doesn’t taste artificially sweet either! What is even more amazing is that for frequent coffee drinkers, this comes in a larger size too. It is seriously the best & I have tried store brand, CoffeeMate, Chobani, etc because I drink coffee every morning! ☕️ HIGHLY RECOMMEND! ✨❤️
Joseph F.
Coldwater, MS
International Delight Cold Stone Sweet Cream uploaded by Joseph F.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my favorite creamer.... flat out. No other creamer comes close. If you put it in a perfectly brewed cup of coffee, it not only enhances the coffee flavor itself but adds a perfect sweet creamy flavor to it. It can be hard to find sometimes in the half gallon size, so I will clear the shelves when I see it. It freezes well, so no worries there. Give it a try! #coffee #coffeelover
Holly J.
Maysville, GA
International Delight Cold Stone Sweet Cream uploaded by Holly J.
International Delight Cold Stone Sweet Cream uploaded by Holly J.
Purchased at: Kroger
I love this coffee creamer. We try many coffee creamers out on our home, but this seems to be our go to coffee creamer. It adds a nice touch of flavor to our coffee and it is not overpowering. We always seem to have this coffee creamer in our fridge.
Mandy R.
Greenville, SC
International Delight Cold Stone Sweet Cream uploaded by Mandy R.
My favorite coffee creamer with my Starbucks Breakfast Blend Kcup. If you like your coffee with a little sugar, use this creamer and you do not need any creamer. Gets my morning going everyday.
Elizabeth K.
Las Vegas, NV
My go to creamer when having coffee. Not to sweet and just the right amount of cream flavoring. I always have it in my fridge.
Sabrina S.
Clearwater, FL
International Delight Cold Stone Sweet Cream uploaded by Sabrina S.
Purchased at: Walmart
I have been really loving and reaching for the Starbucks creamer lately but this one here is my OG of creamers. I do not put sugar in my coffee so I want my coffee creamer to be sweet without being overpowering. I still want to taste coffee! This creamer is so dang good. The perfect amount of sweet and creamy.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Sasha P.