International Delight Cold Stone Creamery™ Sweet Cream Iced Coffee Coffeehouse Drink

BY INTERNATIONAL DELIGHT

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review
!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Cold-Brewed, Just for YouSkip the coffeehouse and get your favorite sweet and creamy taste at home. We use cold-brewed 100% Arabic coffee in every carton for an iced coffee that's worth getting excited about.Our special recipe includes Arabic coffee beans, prized the world over for their rich, smooth flavor. We steep 'em slow and cool to bring out every little ounce of the premium taste that makes I.D. one of a kind. Then we blend in real milk, cream and a kiss of flavor to make your iced coffee moment unforgettable.

Review (1)
Keesha W.
This. Is. Amazing. It's the best ice coffee that I have ran across. It is delicious! It went above & beyond my expectations. I highly recommend this if you're an ice coffee lover, like myself! You won't regret trying it, promise!!