International Delight Coffee Creamer Singles Caramel Macchiato - 24 CT uploaded by Jamika R.International Delight Coffee Creamer Singles Caramel Macchiato - 24 CT uploaded by Sarah R.International Delight Coffee Creamer Singles Caramel Macchiato - 24 CT uploaded by Alyssa C.

BY INTERNATIONAL DELIGHT #65 in Creamer

International Delight® Caramel Macchiato Single Serve Coffee Creamer.
24 servings.
No refrigeration needed.
Coffee house.
Inspirations®.
Natural & artificial flavors.
Coffee creamer singles.
0g trans fat.
Non-dairy creamers.
24-7/16 fl oz (13 ml) creamers (10.5 fl oz (310 ml)). see more...

Buy on Target
Linden W.
Linden W.
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite coffee creamer. I absolutely love the flavor and the convenience of individual servings. I can take them with me on the go and spruce up any cup of coffee along the way. Intl. Delight has some other wonderful flavors but I alway go back to this one.
Kaitie F.
Kaitie F.
Cayce, Sc
I love these! I keep them in my desk at work so I can have tasty coffee without having to worry about people stealing my creamer from the fridge! Love all the flavors!
Alize B.
Alize B.
Foodie Expert
This product adds just the right amount of sweetness with a very precise amount in each individual pack. Highly recommended
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Clearfield, UT
These smell great and I'm sure they would taste good but we got a box to try and they had exploded!
Breanna N.
Breanna N.
Foodie Expert
This creamer is so yummy! I tried it for the first time a hour ago and I liked it. I told my uncle to try caramel flavored creamer and he seems to like it. It also isn't too sweet which I like.
S H.
S H.
Haslett, MI
Foodie Expert
So delicious and convenient! I keep these in my desk at work since we don't have an office fridge.
Sharla L.
Sharla L.
Starkville, MS
I absolutely love this creamer!! Love the sweetness it brings to my coffee!! Would recommend everyone to try it!!
Nichole D.
Nichole D.
Foodie Expert
These are so nice to have. I used them when I didn't have a way to take refrigerated creamer with me! Only downside is I had to use about 4 to get the coffee the way I liked it but that's more of a personal issue.
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Rochester, MN
YUMMY! I love International Delight Coffee Creamer Singles Caramel Macchiato it transends me to inner peace and tranquility. Love this taste so much!
Athena C.
Athena C.
Medina, NY
This is soon good in the morning it wakes you right up and taste grate I like be a his brand try it