BY INTERNATIONAL DELIGHT #39 in Creamer & Whipped Toppings

• Water
  • Cane Sugar
  • Palm Oil
  • Contains 2% or Less of Each of The Following: Sodium Caseinate (A Milk Derivative)
  • Dipotassium Phosphate

• Does hazelnut come in sugar free fat free? I can't find i...1 Answers
  • I've been looking into trying this product, is it as good...1 Answers
Angelina L.
St. Louis
This flavor is just ok in my opinion. It is very nutty but alittle sweet. I don’t recommend adding sugar with this flavor it enchances it too much to the point of making your stomach feel sick. I do love this brand for coffee creamers the most! This flavor just isn’t for me.
Dina S.
Am I the only one that has a box of this in their desk drawer?  I have these on hand at all times, I like it in my tea and coffee. I would recommend this to anyone that enjoys this flavorful cream in a hot drink to keep some in their purse or bag to enjoy at all times.
Jody S.
Locust Grove, GA
I LOVE THIS CREAMER!!! This is my favorite. It has a smooth & creamy hazelnut taste. Very affordable. I have tried other brands but to me just not as good . I use this in my coffee everyday.. I will even use it to make iced coffee as well.
Tania R.
Downey, CA
My all time favorite creamer. I love plain black coffee, but whenever I see hazelnut creamer I have to add it. One for my coffee is enough sweetness. So they are sweet and delicious.
Antonia G.
Abrams, WI
Delicioso ,le da un sabor esquisito a mi cafe .Me encanta su sabor a avellana .No necesito de salir y comprar uno ,el que prrparo en mi casa es el mejor . International Delight Coffee Creamer Hazelnut
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn , IL
I am a huge fan of hazelnut and use these when I make a quick coffee run in the mornings. Perfectly sized and taste just as delicious as the bottle. I am a repeat customer and would recommend these!
Karah W.
Hammond, WI
This larger size is perfect for people who go through creamer like crazy. It tastes amazing is more affordable. I believe you can get it at nearly any grocery store and most gas stations. My only complaint is how much sugar is in one serving. Along with the calories it's a little much
Shan E.
I usually like hazelnut flavors in coffee but I don't really like this creamer. It tastes kind of buttery to me. International Delight has better flavors to try.
Raven W.
Portland, OR
Every brand has a hazelnut creamer. But this one really stands out. I drink plenty of coffee, and don't really require creamer, but it's a nice treat here and there, and this particular one is my favorite. I'm a sugar addict, but with this, I don't have to add sugar to my coffee to be happy. It doesn't take much to give it a strong hazelnut flavor, whereas some other brands basically turn your coffee white before you can actually taste them.
Marinelly D.
These are really tasty and convenient. I don't try it very often because of the ingredients but they get the job done when you're in need. Good value for the amount and meets my expectations whenever necessary. I wouldn't go out of my way in buying this versus buying more natural creamers.
rachel l.
Loudon, nh
I was just wondering if you have to use a lot of this creamer to get a strong hazelnut flavor?
Gina L.
Prospect, CT
Does hazelnut come in sugar free fat free? I can't find in any of my local grocery stores.
Lindsay H.
I've been looking into trying this product, is it as good as getting creamer out of the dairy section or is it not so great?
Lisa M.
Revere, MA
Never tried these before. Does it have to be refrigerated?

back