BY INTERNATIONAL DELIGHT #31 in Cold Brew & Iced Coffee

• Coffee (Filtered Water,Coffee)
  • Skim Milk
  • Cane Sugar
  • Cream
  • Contains 2% or Less of Natural Flavor
  • Gellan Gum

Contains: Milk, Caffeine

Buy on Jet.com*
  • "I really enjoy the International Iced Coffee brand, however the mocha just tasted too overpowering for me. " in 1 review
Taylor S.
I absolutely love this boxed ice coffee! It's definitely my favorite to go coffee. I must say though, the flavor is more similar to chocolate milk than actual coffee. At least in my opinion, it tastes almost exactly like chocolate milk. I love it though! It's yummy. The price isn't bad either. You get half a gallon for about $3. It's super easy to find too. International delight makes my favorite creamers and ice coffee drinks. I definitely recommend this!
Antonia M.
I’m a huge coffee lover and drinker so I really love the strong taste of coffee in this. I think it’s perfect to have in the afternoon. I think there’s a good amount of coffee in each container. I would definitely recommend this if you love coffee as much as I do or are looking for new cold beverages to try.
Madison G.
Easley, SC
I AM OBSESSED WITH THIS! I have bought this iced coffee so many times and i absolutely love it! It’s so inexpensive and gives you a nice amount. I love the caramel one because it is more coffee-like. I would recommend this to any iced coffee lovers.
Aimee C.
Racine, WI
This stuff is so good and convenient! I am so glad I found it because it has stopped my urge to go buy cold coffee from Starbucks or Dunkin’ Donuts every morning! Plus it’s even better tasting then their coffee and way less calories and sugar! 🙌🏼
Gina S.
elmwood park
I actually really enjoyed this product. It was something for me to make at the house instead of going out in purchasing coffee at Dunkin’ Donuts or Starbucks every day. It is just like you would get it from a coffee designed location.
Kat T.
Fort Wayne, IN
I have never been a person to drink iced coffee. I was a firm believer that coffee should always be hot...until I bought this product. OH MY GOSH! This iced coffee is delicious. I couldn't stop myself from drinking it. It wasn't too sugary either. I drank it every morning for breakfast for a week. This iced coffee is cheaper than Starbucks and honestly puts them to shame! Great product and I will be buying again!
Nicole Z.
These are great for in the go! It is a little on the sweeter side but its so easy to just pour it in a cup of ice and BOOM! You have an iced mocha! It tastes like Mocha! Just a little too much calories for me
Emma B.
I absolutely love iced coffee but I don’t live super close to a coffee shop so when I found this it definitely was a great alternative! The taste is great and the price is worth it! I recommend this to everyone who loves coffee!
brianna m.
Absolute love. So easy to just grab some iced coffee and go when in a rush. A little under $4 and comes in super easy to open packaging. Ford the price, quality and taste i'd definitely recommend. They have 2 flavors vanilla and mocha (as well as light versions of the two) and during the fall they come out with some seasonal flavors I've yet to try but have seen. The light flavors taste quite the same and are what I prefer just because of the difference in sugars/calories. If you're an iced coffee drinker and looking for something try out that you can get at a local grocery store for cheap i'd definitely recommend you this!!  International Delight Coffee & Cream Mocha Iced Coffee Drink
Breanna N.
This made me fall in love with iced coffee and this is my first time actually trying it. I was doing inventory at this pet store in Lenoir and the employees there had provided us with donuts, iced coffee and muffins. My coworkers said this was good so I wanted to try it and it was so delicious! I stopped drinking hot coffee because it gives some people the *poop emoji* you know...Im going to see if they sell this at my local grocery stores if so I would buy some
Leslie R.
Golden, MS
What is your favorite flavor