BY INTERNATIONAL DELIGHT #3 in Creamer & Whipped Toppings

• Water
  • Cane Sugar
  • Palm Oil
  • Contains 2% or Less of Each of The Following: Sodium Caseinate (A Milk Derivative)
  • Dipotassium Phosphate
  • Natural  and Artificial Flavors
  • Mono and Diglycerides
  • Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate
  • Polysorbate 60
  • Carrageenan
  • Salt

International Delight Cinnabon® Classic Cinnamon Roll Creamer
  • "These are great for your coffee because you don't need sugar as well and you get the full taste of a cinnamon roll without the calories. " in 7 reviews
  • "this is such a great creamer insead ofhaveing your coffee with a cinnamon bun adding all the calories you can just ad this creamer to your coffee that tastes just like a cinnimonbun with fewer calories you could probably have a few cups ." in 7 reviews
  • "It has its cinnamon flavor and I can honestly say that it does taste like a Cinnabon, definitely one of the best flavors from International Delight." in 5 reviews
  • "I use this creamer in my coffee every morning, if you have a taste for sweet coffee, this will not disappoint. " in 5 reviews
  • "Out of the tons of coffee creamers I have tried Cinnabon is definitely the best I love to have it every morning with my first cup of coffee it is just so good I can't get enough of this" in 5 reviews
Courtney M.
INDIANAPOLIS, IN
I've only been drinking coffee for about 6 months now and I'm afraid to try new things in my coffee...other than chocolate and caramel which I know I love. So I bought this on a whim and I love it. I've used most of the container in a week and barely touched my chocolate creamer. It's so delicious and just a light cinnamon taste and so creamy.
Emily L.
West Des Moines
I am VERY picky with my coffee creamer. This is my go-to creamer. I love cinnamon rolls ( but not the calories! ha) so I chose this as my guilty morning pleasure. It tastes so amazing. Tastes like Cinnabon cinnamon roll frosting in a cup. Next best thing to an actual cinnamon roll. I pair this with Dunkin Donuts Original Blend Coffee, 20 Oz . Plus an added bonus - my husband loves it as well! Highly recommend!
Michelle L.
I love this! I just tried it for the first time and I think it's my favorite creamer. I'm new to coffee so I've been drinking Almond milk creamers mostly, but then I looked at the ingredients on this and saw it wasn't dairy, so win/win. When you first smell it, it smells exactly like a Cinnabon shop - all cinnamon and icing, it was amazing you could really smell the icing. When you pour it in your coffee you lose some of that smell. It doesn't TASTE like a whole cinnamon roll with icing, but it does taste like cinnamon. I love it. It reminds me of a cinnamon dolce latte from Starbucks. I definitely think everyone should try this!
Ilze D.
Binghamton , NY
I’m new to the coffee game and I’m still acclimating to the taste. This creamer makes me CRAVE a nice, homemade iced coffee!! It doesn’t overpower the flavor, so it’s not like drinking a liquified Cinnabon. It just adds so much sweetness! I only wish it came in smaller sizes since I don’t drink coffee that often and this expires two weeks after opening.
Priscilla T.
Youngstown, OH
I bought this hoping a would love it, because who doesn’t like the taste of a cinnamon roll?? Sadly it just was not for me. I just feel that cinnamon and coffee is just not a good mixture for me. Will just keep it as back up Incase I run out of my creamer.
Tabitha S.
Toledo, OH
I love this creamer! This is my all time favorite coffee creamer! It tastes just like a cinnamon roll! I love cinnamon in my coffee. Where I buy it it’s not too expensive. This will be the only one that I ever purchase again!
Nicole R.
Bowling Green, KY
This is extremely sweet, I like coffee and the flavor of coffee disappears even with the slightest droplet of this creamer. I would never buy this again but if you’re in to sweet sweet coffee than this is for you.
Shanice B.
Edmond, OK
This is by far the best coffee creamer I’ve ever drank in my life. I recently saw this in my local grocery store while in search for a new creamer (I get tired of the same flavor all the time so I’m always trying new ones). I immediately had to try this once I saw it! First of all, the smell alone made me melt. Smells buttery and just like cinnamon rolls. And tastes just like it as well! I’ll never go back, this creamer is AMAZING.
Morgan J.
Prattville , AL
Delicious creamer! I really enjoyed this flavor and I typically just experiment and try new flavors every time one runs out, but I will definitely be repurchasing this one! Good price, lasts a long time.
Crystal B.
Nothing like taking a sip of hot creamy Cinnabon in a cup! I love this creamer, it's probably one of my favorites. It's creamy and delicious, full of flavor and lightens my coffee.
Brooklyn A.
Sun City Center, FL
What's your favorite flavor
Kristie F.
Medford, NJ
How many tablespoons to you use for a cup of coffee?
Jaclyn C.
Fort Bragg, NC
Better for Holidays or All the days??
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it change the taste of the coffee?
Brie S.
Havelock, NC
Is this something i should try if i love cinnamon buns?