BY INTERNATIONAL DELIGHT #13 in Creamer & Whipped Toppings

• Water
  • Cane Sugar
  • Palm Oil
  • Contains 2% or Less of Each of The Following: Sodium Caseinate (A Milk Derivative)
  • Dipotassium Phosphate
  • Natural  and Artificial Flavors
  • Mono and Diglycerides
  • Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate
  • Polysorbate 60
  • Carrageenan
  • Salt

International Delight Cinnabon® Classic Cinnamon Roll Creamer
  • "this is such a great creamer insead ofhaveing your coffee with a cinnamon bun adding all the calories you can just ad this creamer to your coffee that tastes just like a cinnimonbun with fewer calories you could probably have a few cups ." in 7 reviews
  • "These are great for your coffee because you don't need sugar as well and you get the full taste of a cinnamon roll without the calories. " in 7 reviews
  • "Out of the tons of coffee creamers I have tried Cinnabon is definitely the best I love to have it every morning with my first cup of coffee it is just so good I can't get enough of this" in 5 reviews
  • "It has its cinnamon flavor and I can honestly say that it does taste like a Cinnabon, definitely one of the best flavors from International Delight." in 5 reviews
  • "I use this creamer in my coffee every morning, if you have a taste for sweet coffee, this will not disappoint. " in 5 reviews
Michelle L.
I love this! I just tried it for the first time and I think it's my favorite creamer. I'm new to coffee so I've been drinking Almond milk creamers mostly, but then I looked at the ingredients on this and saw it wasn't dairy, so win/win. When you first smell it, it smells exactly like a Cinnabon shop - all cinnamon and icing, it was amazing you could really smell the icing. When you pour it in your coffee you lose some of that smell. It doesn't TASTE like a whole cinnamon roll with icing, but it does taste like cinnamon. I love it. It reminds me of a cinnamon dolce latte from Starbucks. I definitely think everyone should try this!
Leslie V.
North Bend, OR
this creamer seen it lastnight at walmart and had to try it i cant believe i had not tried this before was looking for a creamer i hadnt tried yet and i tried it this morning and i will be purchasing again it tastes so much like a cinnabon and smells like one its absolutely amazing
Priscilla T.
Youngstown, OH
I bought this hoping a would love it, because who doesn’t like the taste of a cinnamon roll?? Sadly it just was not for me. I just feel that cinnamon and coffee is just not a good mixture for me. Will just keep it as back up Incase I run out of my creamer.
Nicole R.
Bowling Green, KY
This is extremely sweet, I like coffee and the flavor of coffee disappears even with the slightest droplet of this creamer. I would never buy this again but if you’re in to sweet sweet coffee than this is for you.
Shanice B.
Edmond, OK
This is by far the best coffee creamer I’ve ever drank in my life. I recently saw this in my local grocery store while in search for a new creamer (I get tired of the same flavor all the time so I’m always trying new ones). I immediately had to try this once I saw it! First of all, the smell alone made me melt. Smells buttery and just like cinnamon rolls. And tastes just like it as well! I’ll never go back, this creamer is AMAZING.
Kansas B.
Sparta, NC
International Delight creamer is delicious, and this one is so yummy. It makes my coffee taste just like a cinnamon bun! A little goes a long way. It's my favorite creamer and I buy it all the time! I definitely recommend.
Ashley H.
Appalachia, VA
This coffee creamer is amazing. So smooth and creamy. Not overpowering. Not to sweet. Just the right amount of sweetness. Doesn't water your coffee down. The flavor is on point. It tastes just like a cinnamon roll. Great value for the price as well.
Mariah S.
Terre Haute, IN
I tried a free sample from a gas station and it was so good! It tasted just like cinnamon rolls! I was really impressed by it and plan to purchase it in the future!
Hannah A.
. I have tried about three or four flavors or seven and I absolutely love this brand of liquid coffee creamer. They add just the right amount of sweetness to my coffee and I enjoy the variety of flavors that they have. The only flavor I will not try is Irish Cream, because I do not like this flavor at all. It is not my cup of coffee. I have repurchased this brand over and over again. The standard size usually lasts me about two weeks, so on average I go through about two a month. I am an everyday coffee drinker, usually just a cup in the morning during the week and two on the weekends. If you like to drink your coffee with only coffee creamer (no sugar), this is the way to go. I don't add any sugar, because this gives sweetness to every cup.
Mandy E.
I LOVE creamer an used to try EVERY flavor then my husband discovered this...since then we are ADDICTED! This creamer has become our absolute favorite! It is now a necessity in our fridge. We add it to our Starbucks Sumatra coffee and it is AMAZING! The smooth spicy cinnamon adds to the strong spicy Sumatra and its the perfect blend. But honestly this creamer is perfect in EVERY cup of joe. My kids ask me to add it to their hot tea for a treat. We love it.
Brooklyn A.
Sun City Center, FL
What's your favorite flavor
Kristie F.
Medford, NJ
How many tablespoons to you use for a cup of coffee?
Jaclyn C.
Fort Bragg, NC
Better for Holidays or All the days??
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it change the taste of the coffee?
Brie S.
Havelock, NC
Is this something i should try if i love cinnamon buns?