BY INTERNATIONAL DELIGHT #14 in Creamer & Whipped Toppings

• Water
  • Cane Sugar
  • Palm Oil
  • Contains 2% or Less of Each of The Following: Sodium Caseinate (A Milk Derivative)
  • Dipotassium Phosphate

• Okay, these can be pretty expensive and I don't think I'd...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I need coffee every morning to get me going." in 1 review
Alysha r.
I like my coffee super sweet, I do not like to taste much of the coffee at all, I’ve cut down on adding extra sugar and just sticking with creamer so I like the flavored creamers. I bought this thinking I would get a sweet caramel flavor but I didn’t taste any caramel at all. I did not like the flavor it has, although I’ve never had a caramel macchiato so I guess it could taste true to the real thing. I would not buy again, or recommend to someone who likes their coffee super sweet.
Becca T.
MI
Not only is International Delight one of my favorite creamers do to how creamy and flavorful it is, but caramel macchiato is by far one of the best flavors by them. It has a well-balanced flavor of caramel that is not to sweet but gives a delicious flavor in your coffee. Try International Delight Caramel Macchiato Gourmet Coffee Creamer.
Mandy E.
I am an AVID coffee drinker (like EVERY MORNING, several times a day, night etc.) And i love trying all the different flavors of creamer. International delights is a household favorite! This Carmel machiatto is delicious! Added to my hazelnut coffee it is very reminscent of high end coffee house coffees. Super yummy and absolutely a favorite of mine!
Kelsey W.
Bakersfield
This creamer is so delicious! I have been drinking it ever since I started drinking coffee. The price is amazing and such a large amount comes in the bottle! I would recommend to all of my fellow coffee drinkers out there!
Nicole L.
One of my favorite creamer out there. The caramel flavor is great and has such a rich and creamy mouthfeel. Even my picky teenager loves this one, definitely a staple in this coffee obsessed house. Now go buy it, you’ll love it!
Hannah O.
South point , OH
I love this coffee creamer. I use Starbucks Carmel coffee and i add this creamer and it makes it taste just like something i bought from a coffee shop. A little goes a long way too. For the quality the price is worth it.
Marissa S.
Chattanooga, TN
If you are like me, I like coffee with my cream. This creamer is delicious and doesn’t take a lot to add flavor. It is pretty cheap, around $4-$6 for a large bottle. It is easily found at most grocery stores.
Latisha M.
Corona, CA
If you cant quite always make it to the coffee ship just stock up on your favorite flavors of International Delight! So many amazing flavors to choose from and the Caramel Macchiato is one of my faves! Delicious!
Danielle D.
Breaux Bridge, LA
International delight caramel macchiato is my favorite coffee creamer ever! It's so good I've probably bought 1 a week for years. I don't think I can get sick of it.
Shauna G.
Harrisburg, IL
The International Delight caramel macchiato creamer is my all-time favorite. I love the flavor that it gives my coffee. I like that you can buy them in the creamer singles which helps me to control my calorie intake and they are easy to travel with. I would highly recommend to all coffee lovers.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
What Kind of coffee do you paired with this creamer
Danielle R.
Does this creamer have a funky aftertaste once it's in the coffee?
Lauren S.
Wellsburg, WV
Okay, these can be pretty expensive and I don't think I'd use the whole thing before it went bad. Any other products similar to this?
Rainy S.