BY INTERNATIONAL DELIGHT #2 in Creamer & Whipped Toppings

• Water
  • Cane Sugar
  • Palm Oil
  • Contains 2% or Less of Each of The Following: Sodium Caseinate (A Milk Derivative)
  • Dipotassium Phosphate

• "I need coffee every morning to get me going." in 1 review
Kristy G.
West Palm Bch, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
This is the creamiest, most flavorful creamer you can buy at local grocery stores. The flavor is magnificent and strong, so you don’t have to use as much to get the taste and creaminess you desire, making the bottle last longer than others. It is also extremely well priced. After using this and switching back to coffee mate briefly, Coffee mate almost seemed watered down. I highly recommend this over other brands.
Brooke S.
Hyattsville , MD
This is my favorite creamer! It tastes amazing, and you don't even need sugar to make delicious iced coffee. It's affordable, tastes great, and flavor is so consistent. You won't be disappointed with this yummy creamer. The caramel is so nice and sweet too!
Alysha r.
I like my coffee super sweet, I do not like to taste much of the coffee at all, I’ve cut down on adding extra sugar and just sticking with creamer so I like the flavored creamers. I bought this thinking I would get a sweet caramel flavor but I didn’t taste any caramel at all. I did not like the flavor it has, although I’ve never had a caramel macchiato so I guess it could taste true to the real thing. I would not buy again, or recommend to someone who likes their coffee super sweet.
Nicole L.
One of my favorite creamer out there. The caramel flavor is great and has such a rich and creamy mouthfeel. Even my picky teenager loves this one, definitely a staple in this coffee obsessed house. Now go buy it, you’ll love it!
Hannah O.
South point , OH
I love this coffee creamer. I use Starbucks Carmel coffee and i add this creamer and it makes it taste just like something i bought from a coffee shop. A little goes a long way too. For the quality the price is worth it.
Danielle D.
Breaux Bridge, LA
International delight caramel macchiato is my favorite coffee creamer ever! It's so good I've probably bought 1 a week for years. I don't think I can get sick of it.
Shauna G.
Harrisburg , IL
The International Delight caramel macchiato creamer is my all-time favorite. I love the flavor that it gives my coffee. I like that you can buy them in the creamer singles which helps me to control my calorie intake and they are easy to travel with. I would highly recommend to all coffee lovers.
Erin M.
Butler, NJ
I drink this coffee creamer every morning. It has a nice subtle caramel flavor, and I like that. Sometimes caramel coffee creamers can be too strong, and as a result, they can taste fake, and make the coffee taste chemically. This one is nice and adds a good flavor to my morning routine.
Diana L.
Snohomish
This flavor is so so delicious! Definitely in the top 5 section of my favorite creamers. It just makes your coffee 10 times better when you add it. It's not that healthy, but I always let myself indulge in creamers for coffee and then lay off of other sweets. If you're a lover of caramel you won't be able to put this creamer down.
Melinda E.
Walloon Lake
My local grocer carries this in a size larger than this one and that is the one I purchase. It has a very strong caramel flavor and reminds me of putting heavy caramel sauce in your coffee instead of the "clear" liquid flavors you can purchase. You can very easily add to much to your coffee since this has got so much flavor.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
What Kind of coffee do you paired with this creamer
Danielle R.
Does this creamer have a funky aftertaste once it's in the coffee?
Lauren S.
Lewisburg, WV
Okay, these can be pretty expensive and I don't think I'd use the whole thing before it went bad. Any other products similar to this?
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
1,256 reviews
Does this taste better than Starbucks ?
Crystal G.