International Delight Almond Joy™ Creamer

BY INTERNATIONAL DELIGHT #24 in Creamer & Whipped Toppings

• Water
  • Cane Sugar
  • Palm Oil
  • Contains 2% or Less of Each of The Following: Sodium Caseinate (A Milk Derivative)
  • Dipotassium Phosphate

• I love Almond Joy candy bars and Mounds.. question is is it as go...2 Answers
  • I'm not usually big on coconut, but it's ok in small doses. I've ...5 Answers
International Delight  Almond Joy™ Creamer
International Delight Almond Joy™ Creamer
  • "It has a really good coconut flavor, but I don't really taste any chocolate or almond (which is why I gave it a B)." in 13 reviews
  • "this is so good my sisther bought me one and since them im in love with coffeee creamer in almond joy cant drink coffee with out it " in 13 reviews
  • "I follow the serving size, it last forever (I buy the big bottles) and I look forward to it every morning." in 10 reviews
  • "If you are a fan of Almond Joy, then you will be pleasantly surprised by how much this creamer mimics the flavor of your favorite candy bar!" in 8 reviews
  • "I am a huge fan of Almond Joy candies so I had to give this creamer a try even though I don't really care for coffee." in 6 reviews
Charna H.
I love almond joy candy and basically anything with coconut in it so I'm a little biased. This stuff is easy to find in grocery stores like walmart and kroger in the dairy section and decently cheap. A little goes a long way and leaves your coffee tasting sweet but not overwhelmingly like the candy. I really enjoy this.
Coleen K.
Clarksburg, WV
If you're purchasing this expecting it to taste exactly like an Almond Joy, you will be disappointed. The coconut scent is powerful, but the taste is subtle. It honestly tastes just like sweet coconut, no chocolate or almond flavor, but it is tasty and enhances my morning cup of coffee. It requires the right amount of creamer otherwise too little will make it taste faintly of coconut, and too much will be a sweetness overload.
Shannon H.
Azle, TX
Really great, rich flavor. It leans more on the coconut flavor but it’s not overly strong or sweet. I’ve been searching for a new flavor since the Pumpkin Spice is seasonal and sadly, gone now. This will remain supplied in my fridge!
Taylor C.
E Stroudsburg, PA
I can't decide if I should give this 3 stars or 4 stars. It's got a very strong coconut flavor with a hint of chocolate. It does taste like I'm drinking an almond Joy with a hint of coffee. Part of me can't get past how sweet it is, sweeter than a regular almond Joy actually, and the aftertaste, it's not bad at all I just know it's there from the coffee and the almond Joy.

Might buy again
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA
I get this every time its available because it's just so good. It's not over poweringly sweet like the hazelnut or caramel flavors can be. It adds a light, fresh element to your coffee. You can definitely taste it though. The coffee itself perks me up but this adds just a little more of a pick me up.
Andrea G.
Collinsville, MS
This is amazing! It turns your coffee into a candy bar! It's beyond delicious! Chocolate, almond and coconut in your coffee=heaven! My only problem is how do I stop drinking it- I get the jitters at work because I can't stop drinking coffee with this creamer! Try it; you won't regret it!
Alexis A.
This taste nothing like Almond Joy. 1. It’s not sweet. 2. It’s not chocolaty. It does however taste like coconut, but naw coconut straight from the shell. Not the flavor I was looking for at all. Very disappointed and will not buy again
Courtney D.
South Shore, KY
As I've reviewed already, pumpkin spice and peppermint mocha are two of my favorite creamers, BUT this is my yearly favorite flavor for sure!!! It has the best taste by far!!! If you love coconut, try this!!!
Tiffany G.
If you enjoy almond joy's, you will love this creamer. The coconut flavor is amazing. I drink more coffee when I have this creamer. I purchased at my local Wal-Mart.
Briana V.
Lake Worth, FL
My boyfriend just recently picked up this creamer in specific & we were able to put it to the test! It’s quite yummy but you definitely taste the coconut. If you love regular Almond Joys, you’ll be obsessed with this stuff..
Sara N.
Kansas City, MO
Does it really taste like an almond joy, or just "kinda"?
shelley S.
Guyton, GA
Does this product combine all the flavors evenly or does the coconut overpower the others?
Allyson C.
Clinton, IA
What's your ID?
sarah o.
Edison, NJ
For those with lactose intolerance, does this cause stomach aches?
Kelly A.
Aberdeen, WA
Do they make a pumpkin one??