International Delight Almond Joy™ Creamer

BY INTERNATIONAL DELIGHT #17 in Creamer & Whipped Toppings

• Water
  • Cane Sugar
  • Palm Oil
  • Contains 2% or Less of Each of The Following: Sodium Caseinate (A Milk Derivative)
  • Dipotassium Phosphate

• I love Almond Joy candy bars and Mounds.. question is is ...2 Answers
  • I'm not usually big on coconut, but it's ok in small dose...5 Answers
International Delight  Almond Joy™ Creamer
International Delight Almond Joy™ Creamer
  • "this is so good my sisther bought me one and since them im in love with coffeee creamer in almond joy cant drink coffee with out it " in 13 reviews
  • "It has a really good coconut flavor, but I don't really taste any chocolate or almond (which is why I gave it a B)." in 13 reviews
  • "I follow the serving size, it last forever (I buy the big bottles) and I look forward to it every morning." in 10 reviews
  • "If you are a fan of Almond Joy, then you will be pleasantly surprised by how much this creamer mimics the flavor of your favorite candy bar!" in 8 reviews
  • "The taste wasn't bad, I just didn't care for it win coffee...odd because my favorite candy bar is Almond Joy. " in 6 reviews
Jacqueline M.
Dunmore
I am a coffeeholic. I used to just do the old cream and sugar. Until I discovered Flavored Creamer. And now I can't drink it any other way. I usually buy International Delight flavors regularly. And, you can't beat the price for some yum yum flavor. International Delight Caramel Macchiato Gourmet Coffee Creamer
Charna H.
I love almond joy candy and basically anything with coconut in it so I'm a little biased. This stuff is easy to find in grocery stores like walmart and kroger in the dairy section and decently cheap. A little goes a long way and leaves your coffee tasting sweet but not overwhelmingly like the candy. I really enjoy this.
Leyna N.
East Hartford, CT
I couldn't wait for this to hit stores. I first saw it in instagram. My boyfriend went to Walmart one day and came home with it lol hi king "she would like this." I adored him for it. We then shared a mug of coffee together along with a almond joy.
Jessica B.
Super delicious and perfect "tropical" flavoring! This is my favorite creamer to use in the summertime. It's not overly sweet or too heavy on flavors. You can definitely taste the coconut. Definitely recommended and purchase regularly!
Coleen K.
Clarksburg, WV
If you're purchasing this expecting it to taste exactly like an Almond Joy, you will be disappointed. The coconut scent is powerful, but the taste is subtle. It honestly tastes just like sweet coconut, no chocolate or almond flavor, but it is tasty and enhances my morning cup of coffee. It requires the right amount of creamer otherwise too little will make it taste faintly of coconut, and too much will be a sweetness overload.
Shannon H.
Azle, TX
Really great, rich flavor. It leans more on the coconut flavor but it’s not overly strong or sweet. I’ve been searching for a new flavor since the Pumpkin Spice is seasonal and sadly, gone now. This will remain supplied in my fridge!
crystal h.
Perry, FL
One of my favorite coffee flavors from this brand! I love the almond Joy candy bar so I was not one bit surprised that I loved this creamer! I love it in my hot coffee and when I am making Frappes at home
Taylor C.
E Stroudsburg, PA
I can't decide if I should give this 3 stars or 4 stars. It's got a very strong coconut flavor with a hint of chocolate. It does taste like I'm drinking an almond Joy with a hint of coffee. Part of me can't get past how sweet it is, sweeter than a regular almond Joy actually, and the aftertaste, it's not bad at all I just know it's there from the coffee and the almond Joy.

Might buy again
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA
I get this every time its available because it's just so good. It's not over poweringly sweet like the hazelnut or caramel flavors can be. It adds a light, fresh element to your coffee. You can definitely taste it though. The coffee itself perks me up but this adds just a little more of a pick me up.
Andrea G.
Collinsville, MS
This is amazing! It turns your coffee into a candy bar! It's beyond delicious! Chocolate, almond and coconut in your coffee=heaven! My only problem is how do I stop drinking it- I get the jitters at work because I can't stop drinking coffee with this creamer! Try it; you won't regret it!
Sara N.
Kansas City, MO
Does it really taste like an almond joy, or just "kinda"?
shelley S.
Guyton, GA
Does this product combine all the flavors evenly or does the coconut overpower the others?
Allyson C.
Clinton, IA
What's your ID?
sarah o.
Edison, NJ
For those with lactose intolerance, does this cause stomach aches?
Kelly A.
Aberdeen, WA
Do they make a pumpkin one??