Sara N.
Sara N.
Kansas City, MO

Does it really taste like an almond joy, or just "kinda"?
cathy m.
cathy m.
Dec. 2, 2016, 2:22 p.m.
it kind of tastes like almond joy but like everyone else here already said mostly coconut
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
June 10, 2016, 1:37 p.m.
I'd have to agree with the others here! It is mostly coconut. But I find that it isn't overly sweet or fake tasting like some other coconut creamers. I'd highly recommend it if you like almond joys!
Michelle d.
Michelle d.
July 4, 2014, 6:53 a.m.
Mostly coconut an chocolate doesn't have the but flavor to me either way it's nummy though
RoseAnn L.
RoseAnn L.
May 28, 2014, 11:41 a.m.
I taste more of the coconut than the almond or chocolate BUT still so very tasty!
Rachelle M.
Rachelle M.
Feb. 19, 2014, 7:08 p.m.
It's real stinkin' close! Especially if you try it straight out of the bottle...which my husband keeps doing! :)
Chassidy W.
Chassidy W.
Dec. 19, 2013, 8:03 p.m.
It has more of a coconut taste. So if you don't like coconut then this one might not be for you. :)
Jamie C.
Jamie C.
June 25, 2013, 11:01 a.m.
Just kinda. You can really taste the coconut but not so much chocolate or almond
June 21, 2013, 9:09 p.m.
It taste just like an almond joy!!!
Katie F.
Katie F.
May 29, 2013, 7:30 p.m.
Kinda, but it's still fabulous!
Richelle D.
Richelle D.
May 25, 2013, 1 a.m.
Its kinda taste like it, taste more chocolate than anything else. delicious though!
Angela H.
Angela H.
March 25, 2013, 12:32 p.m.
I love it! I have quite a sweet tooth though and don't like the flavor of coffee much.
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
March 24, 2013, 6:13 p.m.
It tastes like a weak version of an almond joy. Which is a good thing because it doesn't overpower. My fav creamer.
Liz M.
Liz M.
March 1, 2013, 11 a.m.
It tastes exactly like an Almond Joy.
Jan. 7, 2013, 2:41 p.m.
I think it tastes like liquid Almond Joy candy bars. awesome.
Sapphire D.
Sapphire D.
Jan. 1, 2013, 12:50 p.m.
It tastes like the candy, but not enough to where you can't taste your coffee. It gives a perfect balance of a sweet treat and a morning refresher
Sequoyah T.
Sequoyah T.
Jan. 1, 2013, 12:26 p.m.
I think it tastes just like it! Lie you literally stuck an almond joy in your coffee.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Dec. 10, 2012, 12:10 p.m.
It tastes like an almond joy...enough to the point where i can still taste my coffee.
Jenny A.
Jenny A.
Dec. 5, 2012, 5:26 p.m.
It tastes like coconut, i don't really get a chocolate taste. But it is very good
Ashley R.
Nov. 30, 2012, 4:09 a.m.
I say kinda :/
"Tracie Ain't Famous" M.
Nov. 29, 2012, 5:16 p.m.
I'd say "kinda" because it's between tasting like the real thing and your memory of the candy itself. D'ya get what I mean?
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
Nov. 25, 2012, 9:24 p.m.
I think it's just "kinda"
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Nov. 24, 2012, 3:55 p.m.
Taste very much like the real thing.
Grayson M.
Grayson M.
Nov. 23, 2012, 6:43 a.m.
It doles but the taste is not too strong to overpower your coffee.

Join Now