International Delight  Almond Joy Creamer

International Delight Almond Joy Creamer

BY INTERNATIONAL DELIGHT #15 in Creamer

The creamy taste of coconut swirled with milk chocolate and toasted almond flavors. see more...

• What is your honest opinion about this creamer? I am looking for ...3 Answers
  • I love Almond Joy candy bars and Mounds.. question is is it as go...2 Answers
  • I'm not usually big on coconut, but it's ok in small doses. I've ...5 Answers
International Delight  Almond Joy Creamer
International Delight Almond Joy Creamer
  • "It has a really good coconut flavor, but I don't really taste any chocolate or almond (which is why I gave it a B)." in 13 reviews
  • "this is so good my sisther bought me one and since them im in love with coffeee creamer in almond joy cant drink coffee with out it " in 13 reviews
  • "I follow the serving size, it last forever (I buy the big bottles) and I look forward to it every morning." in 10 reviews
  • "If you are a fan of Almond Joy, then you will be pleasantly surprised by how much this creamer mimics the flavor of your favorite candy bar!" in 8 reviews
  • "Chocolate and coconut and a little bit of almond all in your coffee...seriously!" in 6 reviews
Jessye W.
Cincinnati, OH
Sometimes something tastes or smells like something else and you just can't get it out of your head and it's sort of ruined from then on out. For example, cilantro smells like stink bugs (sorry). In this case this creamer smells/tastes like popcorn and it just doesn't work for me in coffee. I like other favors by this brand and love almond joy candy bars but there's just something off here. I don't recommend it, unless of course you like popcorn and coffee as a pair :).
Alison G.
Sacramento, CA
I do not like the taste of black coffee. The taste of the creamer is important. That way I'm not tasting the black coffee and also I'm not over doing it with the amount of sugar. This creamer is a delight. 😀 It actually tastes like an Almond Joy bar with the coconut goodness. It's not too sweet. And I use it in my tea as well. My boyfriend also loves this flavor!
Victoria L.
I love love love this creamer for my coffee every morning! It's one of the best tasting International Delight creamers. Whenever anyone is visiting, they always share some of my creamer, which is always in the fridge. I keep one in the freezer in case I forget to pick some up when the bottle gets low. Definitely recommend.
Rachel C.
Austin, TX
This is one of my favorite creamers. I use it every day in my morning coffee! It is mainly coconut, so if you don't like coconut I would not recommend it. As others have talked about, it doesn't taste much like chocolate. However, it doesn't have the overly sweet or fake taste that many creamers have!
Emily C.
After my Nanny got me hooked on Almond Joys, I was so excited when I seen this in stores. And I have to be honest, it tastes just like almond joys! I haven't bought it in a while, because I kinda forgot about it {{always been hooked on french vanilla}} but I will definitely be looking for it again!
Sonya B.
Columbia, MO
My favorite!! Have already made so many friends try this and turned them into the almond joy coffee creamer we also make almond joy cookies and use the creamer in the cookie batter omg delicious best coffee creamer out there I'd choose this even over Starbucks or any other chain
Megan G.
Washington, PA
By far my favorite addition to my morning cup of joe!! creamy, rich, super flavorful!! you can actually taste the coconut. Very reasonably priced my only complaint is that my Walmart store is usually sold out!! lol I also LOVE using it as an addition to a cup of hot cocoa.
jasmin t.
This is the creamer I have with my coffee everyday! It is such a great almond joy flavor! It is an affordable creamer comes in a pretty good sized bottle. I like this brand a lot for then other brands because of the great flavor it isn't too over powering for my coffee.
Annie T.
Conyers, GA
Absolutely without a doubt, one of the best creamers I've ever had. It has the perfect combination of coconut and chocolate! It reminds me of one my favorite candy bars as a kid. Definitely a must have! I will definitely buy more in the future.
Heather R.
This is one of my top 3 favorites! Tastes exactly like an almond joy! Great flavor! The packaging could be a little.more user friendly with the inside seal being super glued down.
Sara N.
Kansas City, MO
Foodie Expert
Does it really taste like an almond joy, or just "kinda"?
shelley S.
Guyton, GA
Does this product combine all the flavors evenly or does the coconut overpower the others?
Allyson C.
Clinton, IA
What's your ID?
sarah o.
Edison, NJ
For those with lactose intolerance, does this cause stomach aches?
Kelly A.
Aberdeen, WA
Foodie Expert
Do they make a pumpkin one??