International Delight Almond Joy

The creamy taste of coconut swirled with milk chocolate and toasted almond flavors

I Have not tried this. Does it taste like coconut ?
Is this creamer too sweet?
What is the best flavor?
Start your review of International Delight Almond Joy!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
this is so good my sisther bought me one and since them im in love with coffeee creamer in almond joy cant drink coffee with out it in reviews
It has a really good coconut flavor, but I don't really taste any chocolate or almond (which is why I gave it a B).in reviews
I follow the serving size, it last forever (I buy the big bottles) and I look forward to it every morning.in reviews
...surprised by how much this creamer mimics the flavor of your favorite candy bar!in reviews
I bought this last week and enjoyed it in my coffee every morning.in reviews
Meagan S.
N Tonawanda, NY
A must have in my house! I love this creamer and how powerful the taste is! Definitely helps with my sweet tooth in the morning.
cheryl H.
I was expecting it to really taste like almond joy. It was very sweet but In my opinion it overwhelmed the coffee too much to really taste like it advertised. It did add flavor but not balanced enough
Caryn W.
Wilkes Barre, PA
I don't drink coffee. I actually tried this for the first time in my Chai Tea Latte from the Keurig machine. I must say, this tastes EXACTLY like almond joy. Such a sweet treat. I couldn't have plain chai after trying this. It's absolutely fantastic.
Beth H.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I used to find myself in the supermarket staring at the multitudes of flavors for my coffee creamer and considered it a tough decision. That was before I tasted the International Almond Joy creamer. What does it taste like? Chocolate & coconut! And surprisingly this goes really well with coffee. It's an easy pick for me now.
MaryAnn L.
Hialeah, FL
International Coffee Creamer Mocha Almond Fudge is the best way to drink coffee. All you do is pour it. Yummy
Elle P.
International Delight Almond Joy uploaded by Elle P.
Somehow this is always a staple in the fridge. Youll just need a splash in your coffee to flavor. It is affordable when it goes on sale, but if you dump a lot into each cup, these may only last a week. It really tastes like the candy in liquid form. Like I said, it's always in the fridge.
Gail S.
International Delight Almond Joy This is a once in a while treat, and it tastes just like almond joy! It's not the healthiest nor the cheapest but it certainly tastes good!
Candice F.
Morgantown, WV
I actually do not like almond joy candy bars, but love the Almond Joy flavored creamer. International delight is my top favorite for coffee creamer and can not drink coffee without it.
Dawn P.
Dunfermline , IL
Delicious but not too sweet! Definitely one we would buy again! Affordable, easy to find and very yummy!
Angel G.
Jamestown, OH
I hate plain coffee so I use a lot of coffee creamer in my coffee. This is one of my favorites. I started on nutrisystem so I can only use a little bit in my coffee now so I don't go over my calories for the day. At least this flavor adds a little different taste. The price is good. Definitely recommend for coffee creamer fans.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...