International Collection Toasted Sesame Oil uploaded by John N.

BY INTERNATIONAL COLLECTION

International Collection Toasted Sesame Oil.
Adds a rich nutty, flavor & aroma to Chinese cookery & stir fry recipes. In marinades a few drops will give added piquancy.
Oils of the world. see more...

• What's your favorite recipe to use it with? Mine is addin...1 Answers
  • Are there any other uses other than Asian cooking?4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Ana Cristina W.
Newport Oregon
A little pricey but worth it ! A few drops of this sesame oil makes the difference in my asian plates, its a must for fried rice and orange chicken, healthy and super yummy! Easy to find in every store!
Jennifer G.
Seattle, WA
Yum! I tend to love any sesame seed oil but this one does taste pretty darn good! I would assume sesame seed oil is healthy but I don't actually know? I like to add it to my lettuce wraps. Super delicious!
Courtney H.
Quartz Hill
This is the first toasted sesame oil I have ever used and I loved it. The oil did not overpower the dish. It added a subtle flavor to my dish and it just made my food so much better and not bland.
Nicole H.
Vilonia, AR
Some of the BEST sesame oil. I use this stuff in a lot of recipes not just Chinese meals. It has such a smooth mild sesame flavor so it's not overpowering. Love it!
John N.
Ripon, WI
I use this sesame oil all the time in my Korean dishes. It has a great nutty flavor, that really enhances the dish. This oil will last you a fairly long time, as most recipes only call for a couple tablespoons at most.
Ashleigh B.
Corp Christi, TX
Great sesame oil! Good, deep, rich flavor. We love that it comes in a glass bottle, it keeps it fresh. Goes great in any dish. Good price for the buy! We will continue to buy international collection toasted sesame oil.
Bethany H.
Mcminnville, OR
I love this oil . It's the perfect slightly nutty and warm flavor . It adds an Asian smokey flavor to all meals . I love it in a peanut sauce . I got this at Fred Meyer and now I don't want to use any other brand .
Margaret W.
I've used this oil a few times in a Korean beef dish. It always turns out great! I think I remember it being kind of expensive, but I don't use much at a time.
melissa y.
Salida, CO
Oh my God I love this taste is amazing and it's great for cooking I love sesame I love oil so it works out good this
brand is great
Tracy H.
Beside the price of it at my local supermarket... It is worth it... A little goes a long way and the flavor is so good...
amber d.
Are there any other uses other than Asian cooking?
Jennifer G.
Seattle, WA
What's your favorite recipe to use it with? Mine is adding it to my lettuce wrap meat when I'm cooking it :)