Interior Wax Warmer Sandalwood Scented Wax Cake

Interior Wax Warmer. Sandalwood Scented Wax Cake

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Interior Wax Warmer. Sandalwood Scented Wax Cake!
How would you rate this product?
Megan P.
Lucasville, OH
Interior Wax Warmer. Sandalwood Scented Wax Cake uploaded by Megan P.
Picked this cute little wax warmer up for just 6$ during my last store trip! They had a few different designs so there's something for any type of decorative home style.. Comes w/ a very sturdy wall plug as to avoid it falling out/down and wax making a huge mess (which is why I decided to buy as I've got small kiddos & 4 doggies they're notoriously making crazy messes). The box comes with one wax warmer, 15w 120v light, and a scented wax starter cube so it was a total steal at 6$ as it's a ready to plug in and use product (not extra needed parts to make the item work!) Overall I'd give 5/5 for quality and value 😍 ❤ [product:interior-wax-warmer.-sandalwood-scented-wax-cake]

Looking for your answer?