HardwareBehr
Interior Paint, Exterior Paint & Paint Samples: Premium Plus Paint 1-gal Ultra Pure White Semi-Gloss Zero VOC Interior Paint 305001

by Behr

Shop for Paint at The Home Depot. BEHR Premium Plus Zero VOC, Self-Priming Interior Semi-Gloss Enamel is 100% acrylic, provides a mildew resistant finish and is great for cabinets and trim. This sheen resists stains, moisture and wear; provides ultimate durability and exceptional hide. The finish displays a radiant, sleek appearance. Color: Ultra Pure White.

It’s this all you would need to paint a wall for the children?
Does this paint have good coverage?
This says stain blocking? Anyone have experience ?
Start your review of Interior Paint, Exterior Paint & Paint Samples: BEHR Premium Plus Paint 1-gal. Ultra Pure White Semi-Gloss Zero VOC Interior Paint 305001!
claudia L.
Laredo,Tx
Interior Paint, Exterior Paint & Paint Samples: BEHR Premium Plus Paint 1-gal. Ultra Pure White Semi-Gloss Zero VOC Interior Paint 305001 uploaded by claudia L.
Now we started painting our house this is the color we decided to color our house I never had colored my house with this color it's something different and I think it's nice I love it and hopefully it will last for a while
Chelsea E.
Lincoln Park, MI
My new favorite brand of paint! It is affordable and glides on smoothly. Not to mention there is plenty of beautiful colors to choose from!
Eva C.
1,406 reviews
Interior Paint, Exterior Paint & Paint Samples: BEHR Premium Plus Paint 1-gal. Ultra Pure White Semi-Gloss Zero VOC Interior Paint 305001 uploaded by Eva C.
Just recently used this for my picnic table outside and I loved the wat it turned out. Looks so pretty and shrek. I didnt know what kind of paint to use so it took me a long time to study different types that would be all weather!
Brittany M.
Jackson, MO
Interior Paint, Exterior Paint & Paint Samples: BEHR Premium Plus Paint 1-gal. Ultra Pure White Semi-Gloss Zero VOC Interior Paint 305001 uploaded by Brittany M.
I recently decided to redo an old vanity that was broken down and basically taking up space in my shed. (Pic on the right) well let me just tell ya folks I think I went a little over board🤔!!! After measuring and cutting the pieces that were missing I bought some behr premium paint and asked the store to make it a very specific shade of pink (pic on the left) After just one coat of the Behr paint I had complete coverage . But I didn't stop there folks oh no I also bought a couple bottle of Glitterific acrylic glitter paint and started painting glitter on the top and sides of the vanity. Unfortunately I was not getting the amount of glitter coverage that I was hoping for. Soooo I decided to buy some loose glitter and some mod Podge. Oh boy!!!!! It sure sparkles. You can't tell from the picture but this thing blings like I stole it from the Smithsonian. My daughters absolutely adore it. I definitely recommend the behr Interior Paint, Exterior Paint & Paint Samples: BEHR Premium Plus Paint 1-gal. Ultra Pure White Semi-Gloss Zero VOC Interior Paint 305001 premium paint for the awesome coverage. I also recommend mod Podge and loose glitter if your trying to make something sparke a little Plaid Mod Podge 2oz Gloss glitter
Keara J.
Roanoke, VA
1,148 reviews
Interior Paint, Exterior Paint & Paint Samples: BEHR Premium Plus Paint 1-gal. Ultra Pure White Semi-Gloss Zero VOC Interior Paint 305001 uploaded by Keara J.
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this paint! Always using it to upgrade something or just repaint around the house! It’s a great product!
Cassie P.
Independence, OR
Purchased at: Home Depot
covers really well and looks beautiful when it dries. easy to clean, wipe with a damp cloth and you are good to go.
Adreane V.
texas
Interior Paint, Exterior Paint & Paint Samples: BEHR Premium Plus Paint 1-gal. Ultra Pure White Semi-Gloss Zero VOC Interior Paint 305001 uploaded by Adreane V.
I totally love this paint so much guys. Highly recommend to everyone to try this paint out now.
Bethany B.
The paint had good coverage. It dried relatively fast. We had to put two coats of paint but we planned accordingly.
Kristina B.
Barryville, NY
I have used this paint for so many different projects, it has never disappointed. I've been using this brand for years, and it has never changed (which I consider a good thing). I have used all different finishes from flat-matte to semi gloss, and never have been disappointed. It is a durable, washable, nearly stain resistant product if applied correctly.
Jenniffer R.
Bronx
Effective excelent paint i really love it. I used before in my all aparment very good in interior, easy to clean it up.