BY BEHR

Shop for Paint at The Home Depot. BEHR Premium Plus Zero VOC, Self-Priming Interior Semi-Gloss Enamel is 100% acrylic, provides a mildew resistant finish and is great for cabinets and trim. This sheen resists stains, moisture and wear; provides ultimate durability and exceptional hide. The finish displays a radiant, sleek appearance. Color: Ultra Pure White. see more...

• We are in the middle of remodeling our kitchen. I don't h...1 Answers
Interior Paint, Exterior Paint & Paint Samples: BEHR Premium Plus Paint 1-gal. Ultra Pure White Semi-Gloss Zero VOC Interior Paint 305001
Kimberly R.
Love this paint! I just touched up my trim and painted new French doors with this paint. One coat, my house doesn’t have to be aired out. Love this stuff. Worth the price for sure. I highly recommend it to anyone doing home project.
Tenille B.
Wasco, CA
Just painted my daughters berry purple room with this and it covered perfectly. Even with out a primer. The price to me is worth that effect. I should have gotten a primer but didn’t need it.
Brittny D.
Victoria, TX
I have used this paint for many different projects in my home never disappoints. Always gets the job done the first time. My daughter had a black wall chalkboard we use this paint to cover it only took just one coat. I don't really even have to air the house out after using it I would definitely recommend
Kristina B.
Barryville, NY
I have used this paint for so many different projects, it has never disappointed. I've been using this brand for years, and it has never changed (which I consider a good thing). I have used all different finishes from flat-matte to semi gloss, and never have been disappointed. It is a durable, washable, nearly stain resistant product if applied correctly.
Alena H.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
This product is great! I was hesitant to buy this brand since there were other similar options for less. I used this to cover a black room! And it did so lovely that I didn’t have to put a second coat! (But I did). I do wish I would have gotten a eggshell color since I did paint the ceiling. Overall great product but glossy.
Janet B.
Boothbay Hbr, ME
Behr paint is the only thing I trust on my walls. The quality is unbelievable. I have tried so many others over the years. Most wash away when you try to clean those pesky fingerprints off or other household dirt. Behr stands up to household cleaning like a champ and looks great.
Rochelle N.
I like that the product is low order especially since I'm sensitive to smells because I have astma. The bucket is really a lot of product I was able to use a couple buckets for a 12 by 12 room. I had to double coat the walls because there were some patches after 1 layer. It will take a few hours later to dry so I keep the windows and fans on in the room. The finish isn't too matte or glossy.
Karrie B.
united states
I love behr paint. I've used it for every room in my house. Tons of colors!! It is pricey but it works really well at covering other colors and it's not streaky like some paints. Also they back their product if you have an issue.
shelley l.
Behr paint works great. It is great for interior walls any kind of paint projects you may have including furniture and also exterior paint as well. They have beautiful custom mix colors and it is very easy to apply. Beautiful Finish
Casey K.
Burlington , KY
I used this paint over the weekend to paint some furniture. I first applied a base coat of Behr primer. I then used 4 coats of Behr Premium Plus paint. It's a long process to paint furniture, but I'm very happy with the results. I just wish I could have cut the number of coatings down. Other than that it was great. I plan to post a blog about the process in about 10 days. If interested, find me at ChipReviews1 on twitter.
We are in the middle of remodeling our kitchen. I don't have a lot of knowledge about different aspects of this project. What is the difference between wall paint and cabinet paint?