by Behr

Shop for Paint at The Home Depot. BEHR Premium Plus Zero VOC, Self-Priming Interior Semi-Gloss Enamel is 100% acrylic, provides a mildew resistant finish and is great for cabinets and trim. This sheen resists stains, moisture and wear; provides ultimate durability and exceptional hide. The finish displays a radiant, sleek appearance. Color: Ultra Pure White.

We are in the middle of remodeling our kitchen. I don't have a lot of knowledge about different aspects of this project. What is the difference between wall paint and cabinet paint?
Start your review of Interior Paint, Exterior Paint & Paint Samples: BEHR Premium Plus Paint 1-gal. Ultra Pure White Semi-Gloss Zero VOC Interior Paint 305001!
How would you rate this product?
a month agoTamarac, FL
I love this brand and would like to try it. I love that is has prime and it is a great paint. I will buy it to paint my house. There are so many colors to choose from. I think is great product and I would buy it.
3 years agoBarryville, NY
I have used this paint for so many different projects, it has never disappointed. I've been using this brand for years, and it has never changed (which I consider a good thing). I have used all different finishes from flat-matte to semi gloss, and never have been disappointed. It is a durable, washable, nearly stain resistant product if applied correctly.
a year agoSn Bernrdno, CA
This product is great! I was hesitant to buy this brand since there were other similar options for less. I used this to cover a black room! And it did so lovely that I didn’t have to put a second coat! (But I did). I do wish I would have gotten a eggshell color since I did paint the ceiling. Overall great product but glossy.
a year agoAugusta, Maine
Behr paint is the only thing I trust on my walls. The quality is unbelievable. I have tried so many others over the years. Most wash away when you try to clean those pesky fingerprints off or other household dirt. Behr stands up to household cleaning like a champ and looks great.
2 years ago
I like that the product is low order especially since I'm sensitive to smells because I have astma. The bucket is really a lot of product I was able to use a couple buckets for a 12 by 12 room. I had to double coat the walls because there were some patches after 1 layer. It will take a few hours later to dry so I keep the windows and fans on in the room. The finish isn't too matte or glossy.
9 months agoLeland, NC
Purchased at: Home Depot
Impressive. I used this paint to repaint my bathrooms. It could have taken one coat, the coverage was great. I did two coats just because I had enough paint. Great value since it already has the primer in it. I recommend this paint if you are looking to paint your walls.
a year agoVictoria, TX
I have used this paint for many different projects in my home never disappoints. Always gets the job done the first time. My daughter had a black wall chalkboard we use this paint to cover it only took just one coat. I don't really even have to air the house out after using it I would definitely recommend
6 months agoOostburg, WI
After buying our first house we found ourselves in serious need of paint. After looking at other brands we opted for Behr interior paint. We were able to paint over brick with just one coat! Excellent coverage and a wide selection of colors. We will continue to use Behr paint.
a year agoLowell, MA
I bought this paint in grey to cover the paneling in my kitchen and I love it. I only did one coat and it covered just fine, although it could use a second coat it’s really not necessary. I would highly recommend this paint product.
a year ago
Love this paint! I just touched up my trim and painted new French doors with this paint. One coat, my house doesn’t have to be aired out. Love this stuff. Worth the price for sure. I highly recommend it to anyone doing home project.