BY INTERDESIGN

The InterDesign Clarity Cosmetic Cup is the perfect way to keep your vanity organized. Made of clear plastic with 3 sections, it's perfect for tall brushes and applicators, eyeliners and lip glosses. see more...

• How many brushes have you managed to fit in here?2 Answers
  • What do you use these for? 4 Answers
  • Are there other sizes of this product? Where can I purcha...2 Answers
InterDesign Cosmetic Organizer - 3 Compartment(s) - 4.5
InterDesign Cosmetic Organizer - 3 Compartment(s) - 4.5" Height x 3.2" Width - Cabinet - Clear - Plastic
Brittany F.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I love these compartments! I use them for makeup room organization, bathroom organization and even in my kitchen cabinets to keep utensils and cleaning products/sponge head replacements etc. in order.
Bianca D.
Cheshire, CT
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
I use these for my makeup and it helps stay organized and clean. I have also used these on my desk for pens and only skinny items. It is very cost effective because they will last forever. You can find these at Target & Walmart and similar products elsewhere.
Stephanie F.
Brick, NJ
I love using a cosmetic organizer. This helps organize all of my lip products and eye liners. Makes it much easier to see everything I have without moving makeup around.
kassy J.
Jacksonville, FL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I love these smaller organziers for the top of my dresser. It's durable and clear to make it easier to see what you are looking for. Very affordable.
Melissa G.
Norman, OK
Purchased at: Amazon
I have so many of these. These are perfect t to use for so many different things. They are cheap and great to have around the house or office
Haley F.
Knoxville, TN
I love how I can just throw my makeup in it and it looks perfect on top of my makeup storage. I would recommend this product to anyone
Ana-Maria M.
Williamston, NC
I love putting my makeup brushes in this. It keeps them organized and makes it easy to find what I need while doing my makeup.
Nayeli S.
Belton, TX
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I love this! It helps me keep my makeup or anything else to be organized and well stored. Really affordable and good quality!
Kari E.
Maumelle, AR
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
These are so cute inconvenient but I do feel like they’re a little cheaply made but can you really be mad
Delena W.
Hokes Bluff, AL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Love this I got it as a gift from one of my students. Her mom put my initials on it in vinyl
Bianca D.
Cheshire, CT
What do you use these for?
🍁Bethan H.
Gloucestershire
How many brushes have you managed to fit in here?
Krystal G.
Are there other sizes of this product? Where can I purchase this