Interdesign 41270 Clarity Cosmetic Palette Organizer- Large

Interdesign 41270 Clarity Cosmetic Palette Organizer- Large

The InterDesign Clarity Cosmetic Palette Organizer is a great way to keep makeup, nail polish and beauty accessories neat and tidy at the bathroom vanity or in a cabinet. Offering versatility in compact storage with its clean, sleek look, this organizer easily fits into any decor. FeaturesClarity collectionSpace-saving organizer fits into small spacesProvides easy access to cosmeticsSee-though surfaces for easy visibilityGreat for bathroom vanity, on a dresser top or even inside a cabinet for more discreet storageOpen compartments to store daily necessities like makeup brushes, eyeliner, lipstick, eye shadow and moreEasy to cleanDurable plasticSpecificationsColor: Clear5 Divided Sections: 3 Large & 2 SmallDimension: 13" x 6.5" x 6.3"- SKU: JNSN95017

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Interdesign 41270 Clarity Cosmetic Palette Organizer- Large!
How would you rate this product?
Athol, MA
Interdesign 41270 Clarity Cosmetic Palette Organizer- Large uploaded by Tia S.
I love anything to do with organization. I got a great deal at Marshall's for 12.99. Anything that helps me out with my morning routine is always a bonus. I plan on buying some more. Would recommend!

Looking for your answer?