BeautyFaceFace MakeupBobbi Brown
Intensive Skin Serum Concealer - #9 Natural Tan-7ml/024oz

Intensive Skin Serum Concealer - #9 Natural Tan-7ml/0.24oz

A silky serum concealer to lighten skin & under-eye area Combines a rich blend of Cordyceps Mushroom, Indian Tree Root & Bamboo Grass Visibly reduces the appearance of dark circles & discoloration Helps revitalize fatigued skin & boosts moisture levels...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Intensive Skin Serum Concealer - #9 Natural Tan-7ml/0.24oz!
Heather R.
Florida
Review for: Intensive Skin Serum Concealer - #9 Natural Tan-7ml/0.24oz
Luxury! From packaging to product! Perfect coverage and applies very easily. With this serum, I never worry about dark circles under my eyes.
Meryl P.
Washington
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Intensive Skin Serum Corrector - #02 Light Bisque-7ml/0.24oz
To be fair, I am very hard to please in terms of concealers—but this product didn’t impress me. The shades are appropriate for balancing dark circles (for light skin tones at least) but I found that the formula sunk into fine lines. The finish is quite matte, and between that and the rather saturated colors of the correctors, this ends up looking chalky by the end of the day.
member-30748
Review for: Intensive Skin Serum Corrector - # Extra Light Peach-7ml/0.24oz
c'est anticerne et hop il couvre assez bien il fait pas de pâté le packaging est assez jolie donc franchement foncer
Rexhina H.
Its an amazing product i love it so much It makes everything look so smooth and beautiful in love with this product
Amina N.
m1b5j7
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Intensive Skin Serum Concealer - #9 Natural Tan-7ml/0.24oz
Love it. It looks very natural and cover my undereye circles very well with minimal effort. It also last all day without creasing and it does not require correctors to be applied before. I highly recommend it

Looking for your answer?