BY DOVE #37 in Conditioning Treatments

• Does this conditioner help with split and dry ends?1 Answers
Yasi H.
Yasi H.
Laguna Niguel, CA
I have very dry kind of hair and this product is really good on my hair and makes it soft and manageable.
Britney B.
Britney B.
Vancouver, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
i don't mind it if I use it every once in a while, but I have super think hair and it's hard to stay hydrated. I found that using it more than once every other week makes my hair feel greasy and can cause dandruff if you don't follow the directions properly. All in all a good product if you know better than to overly condition your hair.
Chelsey M.
Chelsey M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Bought this on sale once in clearence and was shocked for the price. This works great on damaged hair. It removed all my hair knots and it smells very good. I feel the only concern is that it might leave your hair a bit oily if you apply to much but I was satisfied with the product.
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product. Started using it because ive been using more hair products and it is making my hair dry and dull. This treatment gave it life again. One downfall, if you have oily scalp this might maje it greasy looking and shld only use at the ends of your hair
Bryttanie C.
Bryttanie C.
Starkville, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
This protect has helped my hair come from breaking off when brushing it to soft and less damaged. I use it 3 times a week and have been satisfied with the results it gave me. My hair is so much easier to maintain and doesn't looked damaged from color anymore!
Ann Marie B.
Ann Marie B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE Dove. Their scent is so refreshing. This conditioner really helped calm the frizz down in my hair. It's a thick formula that you can leave in wet hair for a few minutes to get best results. My fair felt soft, clean, and fresh. I would buy again.
Apnett T.
Apnett T.
Brooklyn
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this product I recommend to every body it's the doe treatment it's good  the result it's pretty pretty good my hair it's curly I buy in the pharmacy but you can take in target it's the same price is my firs time to use this treatment it's not bad.
Natalie R.
Natalie R.
Romeoville
Yes product helps my hair grow and also treats it and  nourishes it to ! I love how this product keeps my hair smelling great and feeling good ! It's good to know I have a easy to use product in my home for all my family , please !! Go buy yourself this !
Logan G.
Logan G.
Jacksonville, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great conditioner for damaged hair. My split ends were less noticeable after I used this product. DOVE is my go to travel brand for hair care. Would 8/10 recommend this product for damaged hair. Not expensive at all.
Sonia B.
Sonia B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this product once a week on my hair. I let it sit for 30 mins and it leaves my hair smooth, shiny and soft. But it does the job. I have used a Paul Mitchell product before and this to me works the same. But it's cheaper.
Miroslava T.
Miroslava T.
Does this conditioner help with split and dry ends?