Intensive Hair Oil 50ml

by Sachajuan

Intensive Hair Oil repairs your hair while adding extremeshine. The hair absorbs it weightlessly withoutleaving residue. Contains Argan Oil and SeaBuckthorn Oil. Rich in natural anti-oxidants such asOmega 6 and 9 and Vitamin E. Apply in damp or dryhair and style as usual.

Does this product make hair grow faster?
Start your review of Intensive Hair Oil 50ml!
Ashley P.
Addison , TX
Lightweight, dreamy scent, nice shine without being greasy. Lush for blowouts, magical for air drying. It's expensive, but it takes literally drops for a whole head of long hair, so it'll last. The nice thing about this versus using a shine serum is that most shines products are silicone based and sit on top of the hair. Using an oil means you're actually getting moisturizing benefits that will increase health of the hair long term. If you're on the fence about the cost, just give it a try. I don't think you'll regret it.
Ksenia V.
Bensalem
It helps my hair get stronger and looks silky. I live such oil for hair................
Willa T.
A friend of mine gave me this hair oil because it was too intense for her. I have thick, naturally curly color-treated hair so this was a godsend! Every dry follicle soaked this oil up. It gives hair a lovely shine and the scent is luxurious!
Christa A.
Decatur, IL
This leave in treatment is similar to Moroccanoil. It's very light weight & rich in antioxidants that instantly enhances hairs manageability, shine & delivers long term conditioning. Your hair is left feeling healthy,soft & looks incredibly shiny & smells great too! :)
Sara G.
Sevierville, TN
This is a great product. If you are looking for a product that softens your hair this is the product you need to try. I give this an A plus.
Adriana K.
Great for dry, dull, or damaged hair, this formula restores your glossy shine and natural luster.
Anto F.
Montevideo, UY
me gusta el acabado que deja en el cabello, lo deja muy brillante y no con efecto de estar sucio o grasoso. me agrada
Loretta L.
Gold Coast
I love using this luxurious product as a leave in treatment in my hair when it is feeling a little dry, I'll put it in before bed and rinse in the morning to find the silkiest hair imaginable! Love how easy it is to achieve salon results at home
Olivia C.
Moncton
I really.enjoyed this product! It was easy to apply and wasn't heavily fragrenced. (Which is always a plus for me) Looking forward to seeing the long term results
Kishlette ..
Love this product! I just finished a bottle of MoroccanOil Light, which I found to feel like all silicone, little oil and found it just sat on top of my hair. This feels very different - it seems to sink in to give the most gorgeous shine. I use very very little of it - the bottle will last a very long time. It doesn't weigh down my fine hair at all. This is THE ONE for me!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...