Hair CareHair Styling ProductsNoughty
Intensive Care Leave-in Conditioner

Intensive Care Leave-in Conditioner

by Noughty

Hair in distress needs a knight in shining armor. Noughty's 97% natural, intensive leave-in conditioner helps to banish damaged hair and split ends. Super-quenching shea butter and argan oil nourish and protect hair, leaving it stronger for longer. No water needed, easy peasy! No Uglies - Zero. NOUGHT. None.

Aqua\u002FWater\u002FEau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polyquaternium-37, Brassicamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Aspartic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Chlorphenesin, Parfum (Fragrance), Dicaprylyl Ether, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Lauryl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Wheat Amino Acids, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Seed Extract, Tocopherol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Citric Acid, Linalool, Coumarin.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Intensive Care Leave-in Conditioner!
How would you rate this product?
Debra P.
New Caney, TX
Intensive Care Leave-in Conditioner uploaded by Debra P.
I love this brand. It has done wonders for my naturally curly 3c hair. All of the To The Rescue line is curly girl approved if you follow that method. It is moderately priced at 10 bucks . Hard to find in stores. I always order online and order enough for several months and just keep on hand. Hair is soft, shiny, not frizzy and super manageable This leave in conditioner does not leave hair greasy!! You don’t need a lot, a little goes a long way. I use about a dime size dollop for my just below the shoulders, super thick hair.
Cassie R.
Maple Grove, MN
This is the first leave-in conditioner I've ever used and honestly I wish I had know about it 20 years ago! This stuff is great for adding extra moisture and keeping frizz at bay. It barely has a scent at all which I love. I have fine wavy/curly hair and have found it best to apply this before styling while hair is soaking wet.
Amanda C.
Austin, TX
Intensive Care Leave-in Conditioner uploaded by Amanda C.
Purchased at: CVS
This really helped with my split ends and damaged hair. It’s hydrating and has a bunch of natural ingredients that moisturize your hair and protects it at the same time. My hair felt really strong, highly recommend! Noughty Intensive Care Leave In Conditioner
Jessica M.
Napa, CA
I purchased the travel size so I could see how I like it before committing to the full size and I will definitely be purchasing it. It is lightweight and smells amazing.
Mallise M.
Leichhardt, QLD
I have dry and damaged hair from colouring and bleaching it ALOT. This product has helped in keeping it nice and soft in between washes and colouring. It isn't a magical product but it does the job well! I would recommend this product it's cheap and affordable aswell!
Czarina O.
Delta, BC
Intensive Care Leave-in Conditioner uploaded by Czarina O.
I’m not a leave-in conditioner type of person and usually stick with serums, but I really love what this does to my hair! It doesn’t dry tacky for me and actually leaves my hair feeling strong and silky. I only apply a pea sized amount to the ends of my hair and work my way up the strands until there’s no more product left on my hands.
Nicola C.
Hampshire
Noughty was the first haircare brand that I used when I started my curly girl journey back in December 2020. I have an array of products by Noughty and I love them all. This leave in conditioner is very light , and has a nice thin consistency so won't weigh your hair down. It's great for wash day and it's also great for when you're doing a refresh on day 2 / 3 hair. If I wake up and my curls are looking a bit dry and fizzy , I spray with water and then apply a small amount of this leave in and then follow with a gel.
Pippa I.
Greenhithe, Kent
Love this leave in conditioner, and the whole intensive care range. Helps defrizz and leaves hair detangled and looking great, not oily or heavy. Fantastic value, better than some premium Leave ins I’ve tried!
Nouchine M.
It’s an ok product, gives moisture but it’s not amazing honestly. However it’s inexpensive. I use this in the summer to give moisture to my hair when it’s really dry because of the sea and the sun but I don’t really use it during the year
Emily H.
Farnborough, Hampshire
Love how this leaves my hair, I bleache my hair so an intensive leave in conditioner is important as it keeps my hair in good condition! Leaves my hair very soft and ends smooth.

Looking for your answer?