Murad

12%

2 star

1 star

5 / 5
As someone with dull, acne-prone skin, I was skeptical at first, but this product truly delivered. The peel is gentle yet effective, and after just a few uses, my skin was looking brighter, smoother, and more even-toned. The texture of my skin feels improved, and fine lines and wrinkles seem to have diminished. The best part? It's so easy to use - just apply a thin layer, leave it on for 10 minutes, and rinse off. No mess, no fuss! The only thing I wish is that it came in a larger size, as I found myself wanting to use it more frequently than the recommended 1-2 times a week. Overall, I highly recommend the Murad Intensive-C Radiance Peel!
5 / 5
Amo la vitamina c en las mañanas antes de mi protector solar ayuda con nivelar el tono de la piel a darle un glow y a nivelar la textura de la piel a que se mire más lisa y suave
5 / 5
It’s one of the peels I continue to buy again and again because it makes my skin feel so smooth and radiant afterwards. I use it once a week. Maybe two if my skin is very dry like in the winter.