BeautyFaceFacial SkincareJack Black
Intense Therapy Lip Balm SPF 25 With Grapefruit & Ginger

Intense Therapy Lip Balm SPF 25 With Grapefruit & Ginger

by Jack Black

Men's 7g/0.25oz. This emollient nutrient-rich balm penetrates rapidly for instant relief Soothes & reverses dry chapped irritated lips Formulated with Shea Butter & Avocado oil to soften & condition lips Contains Vitamin E & green tea extract to protect lips from free radicals & external aggression Infused with Grapefruit & Ginger for a fresh tangy citrus flavor Offers broad-spectrum sun protection from harmful UVA/B rays Reveals soft smooth & healthy looking lips Fragrance-free colorant-free dermatologist-tested

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Intense Therapy Lip Balm SPF 25 With Grapefruit & Ginger!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...about the other scents. I always carry a tube in my purse. It's a tick, hydrating formula. It is also minty so if this is not something you like on your lips I wouldn't recommend it. If you don't mind the mint and want your lips the be hydrated this is a great product.in reviews
...when in reality they are taking out the little moisture you did have and dry them out more, leaving you more chapped so that you’ll buy more product. That is not the case with these. Ever since I started using this, my lips have been soft even when I don’t have it on. I keep two of these in my bag at all times in case I lose one. I am addictedin reviews
Michelle F.
Seaford, DE
Intense Therapy Lip Balm SPF 25 With Grapefruit & Ginger uploaded by Michelle F.
Purchased at: Amazon
Hands down the best lip balm I've ever used. I have lips that peel and seemed to always be dry...I've tried every kind of lip balm I could get my hands on...This is my holy grail lip balm and I buy it several tubes at a time just so that I will always have it available. In my nightstand drawer, in my purse, on my makeup table to prep my lips for lipstick...My lips have never looked so hydrated and healthy. On Sundays, I do my spa day, facial, face masks, steam out, the whole shabang...on Sundays I use a sugar scrub on my lips with the silicone lip scrub tool..either a Jeffree Star lip scrub or handmade heros Sexy lips and wear a lip mask for awhile...then put this lip balm on..I haven't had a chapped, peeling lip once since I started using this lip balm...I hope they never discontinue this or I'd be in serious trouble. I haven't tried any other flavors. The grapefruit and ginger is my jam. Do yourself a favor..try this lip balm...if it doesn't change you lip game for life!!
Vica A.
sacramento
Intense Therapy Lip Balm SPF 25 With Grapefruit & Ginger uploaded by Vica A.
Purchased at: ULTA
Borrowed this lip balm from a friend and loved it so much that I went out and bought myself one as well! What I love about it is that it contains sunscreen and lasts long. It has a slight grainy texture when first put on but dries quickly
Victoria L.
San Francisco
FAVE LIP BALM OF ALL TIME! I can’t find anything else that’ll compare to the moisture that this provides and locking in the moisture in my lips. I love that is also provides SPF and smells amazing. Worth it!!
Sarah B.
Brookhaven, GA
My favorite lip balm! Comes in great flavors, super hydrating, has great packaging and protects for sun. I recommend this product to anyone looking for a great lip balm. My whole family got one in their stockings this year. Will buy over and over again
MayD K.
San Francisco, CA
I love this product so much that it really just boils down to what flavor I prefer the most. I personally love the grapefruit scent the most and then lemon sugar. This is nourishing and ultra healing. Honestly the only thing that works in the winter when my lips gets extra chapped
Katie T.
kennewick
Love love love this as a daily chapstick! It’s what I use throughout the day to help keep my lips moisturized and from chapping. It does last on your lips, even after the balm itself absorbs. It is a oily product, similar to a light Vaseline, which is great. Has SPF. Great scents.
Jess O.
Lynnwood, WA
Purchased at: Sephora
I wanted to love this so much but it was one of the worst lip balms I’ve tried. I’ve been looking for something with SPF specifically, I like thick lip balms, and I love the smell of grapefruit so I thought this would be perfect. The smell is really nice and it is very thick which makes it seem like it will be hydrating. That being said, it almost instantly makes my lips very itchy and then causes cold sores after only one use. The first time I thought it was just a coincidence so I waited a few weeks and tried again but the same thing happened. I decided to give it one more chance and tried it again after a month or so and same thing again. I threw it in the trash, so it was just a waste of money.
Anne S.
Mt Pleasant, SC
Is it possible to be in love with a lip balm? I do really like this product. It is smooth going on and feels cool and lush on the lips. I use it throughout the day and as the final bedtime product. It definitely helps my lips from drying out. It's a big thumbs up from me.
Valerie L.
philadelphia
Purchased at: ULTA
Looove Jack Black lip balms! My tried and true, I’ve bought probably around 15 tubes in the past several years just so I could experience every flavor/scent they offer. I don’t think one works better than the other, they all work amazing. My detrimentally chapped, dry, bleeding lips have been saved. Adds moisture, repairs lips, protects with SPF. I recommend to EVERYONE.
Jessica P.
Spring, TX
Really rich, hydrating lip balm. I like that this has spf. It’s nice and thick but a little does go a long way so you don’t need to use much. I love the grapefruit and ginger scent!

Looking for your answer?