BY JACK BLACK

Men's 7g/0.25oz. This emollient nutrient-rich balm penetrates rapidly for instant relief Soothes & reverses dry chapped irritated lips Formulated with Shea Butter & Avocado oil to soften & condition lips Contains Vitamin E & green tea extract to protect lips from free radicals & external aggression Infused with Grapefruit & Ginger for a fresh tangy citrus flavor Offers broad-spectrum sun protection from harmful UVA/B rays Reveals soft smooth & healthy looking lips Fragrance-free colorant-free dermatologist-tested see more...

Intense Therapy Lip Balm SPF 25 With Grapefruit & Ginger
  • "Most lip moisturizing products are formulated to temporarily feel as if they’re doing something when in reality they are taking out the little moisture you did have and dry them out more, leaving you more chapped so that you’ll buy more product. That is not the case with these. Ever since I started using this, my lips have been soft even when I don’t have it on. I keep two of these in my bag at all times in case I lose one. I am addicted" in 3 reviews
  • "My favorite lip balm! I have repurchased this product several times. I've only tried the original, but am curious about the other scents. I always carry a tube in my purse. It's a tick, hydrating formula. It is also minty so if this is not something you like on your lips I wouldn't recommend it. If you don't mind the mint and want your lips the be hydrated this is a great product." in 3 reviews
Breianna W.
Milwaukee, WI
Tonya W.
This is my go to, every night lip treatment. This a treatment in a tube, not a chapstick! It’s not sticky and leaves my lips feeling so soft and completely flake free. One of the few lip treatments I’ve repurchased over the years.
Heather N.
Pittsburgh, PA
I found this at Ulta hidden in the back in the men’s section. I wanted something simple that could heal my dry cracked winter lips. A friend had suggested this to me and told me it’s such a hidden gem...and it is! This chapstick isn’t sticky, drying or too glossy. It protects your lips and holds in moisture without feeling heavy or gross. I love the flavor and smell of this particular one. It isn’t a very strong smell—just a hint! If you are looking for the perfect healing chapstick to carry all year—this is it!
Rudi S.
Greenville, SC
My favorite lip balm of all time. Smells wonderful, lasts on my lips, ultra moisturizing, and has SPF. It’s more pricey than regular drugstore lip balm, but so worth it IMO.
Sophia G.
Taylorsville, UT
I can't say enough about this lip balm. It doesn't dry your lips. It doesn't leave residue behind and it is smooth. It also smell great. It really work. I don't leave home without it.
Gabriela O.
Rachelle W.
Kansas City, MO
I absolutely loveeeeee this brand when it comes to lip care. It’s pretty pricey at $7.50 per tube. It went beyond expectations because of how long it last and how it made my lips feel very nourished. I didn’t feel like I needed to reapply right away because I didn’t know it had worn off. I highly recommend these lip products.
Blue G.
Excellent lip balm. I find that Jack Black provides much more moisture than the big drugstore brands. I think the price is very reasonable for such a superior product. Nice, inoffensive scents and SPF protection. Will continue to repurchase.
Lindzy G.
Lansing, MI
Love it. Smells nice and works like a charm. Stays on for hours as well, which is great in the heat and winter!