Intense Repair Masque Unisex by L'Oréal, 6.7 Ounce uploaded by Adi O.Intense Repair Masque Unisex by L'Oréal, 6.7 Ounce uploaded by Richa W.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Intense Repair Masque by LOREAL for Unisex - 6.7 oz Masque see more...

Richa W.
PERRIS, CA
Best product ever. I was sceptical at first because it's L'oreal. I just didn't expect it to be too different than what L'oreal sells at the drug store. Oh boy was I wrong, it's not just over priced. You truly get your money's worth. It's probably the best product I've used in over 10 years. I've been struggling to find the perfect shampoo and conditioner. This works wonders and I plan on using it for years to come. The shampoo is great too! It's brought my hair back to life. It's made it healthier. My roommate actually asked me how I get my hair so shiny. My hair is more manageable, less frizzy and my ends are more hydrated. I attached a picture of my hair. I've been using the product now for about 2 months. A little product goes a long way. I'm guessing the product will last me over 6 months.

It does smell a little like bananas and tropical fruit but I didn't find the smell overwhelming. You hardly notice a scent once it washes out.
Adi O.
Hi, I'm an active blow out stylist in Danville Ca, I have clients who come in, in between hair cuts and need moisture, frizz control, shine and vitamins for the hair. This masque is amazing. I use it lightly depending on the hair type. If hair is fine I use less then a nickel size amount, if hair is long and thick I will use a spoon size amount and apply from ends to root, let it sit on hair for 10 mins and then rinse for 3 mins, so that hair doesn't become heavy. I love this product and so do my clients! It's wort the money! Attached is a before and after photo of my client I have used this product on.
Jessie L.
Port Ludlow, WA
I absolutely love this product! I used it once a week when I was highlighting my hair, and there was more damage. It works great and smells even better! It helped put the moisture back in my hair and added shine. With this product, a little goes a long way, well with my hair because it's more on the fine side. It is more on the heavy side, so does tend to weigh fine hair down.
Claudia N.
Orange Park, FL
I'm a hair freak and this mask is BY FAR, the best hair mask I had ever used.
First of all it smells divine!
For even better results you can use the intense repair shampoo, rinse it off, apply the mask on your wet hair, let it rest for 20 min then rinse in warm water.
Your hair will feel so smooth and look so shine that you will feel like a teen again.
And let the compliments come
Jaslyn B.
Louisville, KY
This mask is amazing! I chemically process my hair regularly and flat iron daily. Priced at 6.99, the product exceeded my expectations. It left the hair feeling softer and looking healthier. Compared to drug store alternative, this is my number 1 choice.
Valerie K.
Orange, CT
This product lasted me 6 months if not more and I literally used it everyday! I just opened my new jar! My hair is very hard to deal with and gets extremely dry especially when I straighten it every day! This product definitely brought life back to my hair and helped hydrate! Definitely recommend!
Heather Y.
Courtland, VA
I have dry, damaged hair from dying it alot, and I used this to repair my hair and it made it feel really healthy again. I've only used it a couple times , but I'm hoping it will repair it over time
Johanny B.
Use this mask when I was dyed blond hair Here in Venezuela is nothing in the economic situation of the country , but it serves its purpose and the truth is that a lot regained my hair .. It's great
emmily dayanna r.
Medley, FL
Me gusta esta mascarilla porque hidrata mi cabello sin dejarlo grasoso con poca cantidad es suficiente es económica en relación a la reparación creo que no es muy efectiva
Stephanie M.
Woodbridge, VA
This is an awesome repair masque. Although my hair is in good shape, it is a little dry and damaged after chemicals. This masque brings my hair back to life every time I apply it. For a hair silky and shiny, try this out!