NUDESTIX

Intense Matte Lip + Cheek...
463 Reviews
5 / 5
These are some of the most creamiest long wearing lip products I’ve bought in a long time! The formula is so lightweight, and glides on so easy. I love how it’s multifunctional. You can use it on your cheeks too. Beautiful flattering colors even for fair skin! I love it
5 / 5
Love this product and Nudestix in general, but the matte formula for this is so good. It's hydrating and smooth on both my lips and as a blend in on my cheeks. I love this subtle color for spring and summer. I would definitely recommend this product. Love the tin case with a mirror on top that it comes in as well.
5 / 5
I receive the shade Sunkissed Pink multi purpose lip and cheek pencil and I really love it. I love the color its a mid pinkish tone which is perfect with my medium skin tone, not too bright not too dark for me. It comes with a tin with mirror inside and its own sharpener which really helps if you want to sharpen up the pencil and when you are travelling. The texture is soft and matte thats not easily smudge off. It stays in my lips for long. Since it is multi use, its really handy, you can use it both of your cheek as a blush and for your lips. I think you can use it as your eyeshadow because it blends really well. You can top it up with your favorite lipgloss to add shine on your lips also. It is great for everyday use and I do recommend it for students and for people that always on travel.
5 / 5
BEAUTIFUL! I got this item half price from Sephora (score!) and it is one of my favourite lipsticks off the bat. I expected it to be drying like most crayons I have used, but it is hydrating and so pretty! I was nervous about the colour because I am fair skin and usually stick to my safe pinks, but the lighter colour looks gorgeous. Not to mention the case is perfect for carrying little bits and pieces in your bag (with a mirror too)!
5 / 5
There is no other way to describe this lipstick than just perfect. I bought the shade royal and its *chefs kiss” so i really recommend it
5 / 5
Love this lip crayon! Color is very pretty salmon pink color, intense color exactly like the swatch on lips, matte color stay on lips non smudge does not transfer even when wearing mask, easy application, very creamy texture glides on lips. The only downside is you have to keep sharpening it
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
Perhaps I picked the wrong color. Thid product just did not work for me and I used only 1 or 2 times. I was drawn in by the cool packaging!
5 / 5
I love nudestix products and always bring them when I travel, this pencil is gorgeous on lips and cheeks, easy to apply and lasts all day with no need to reapply. I absolutely love it!
5 / 5
It’s a great product and i love that it can be used as an eyeshadow as well. Great product at a great price and an absolute buy
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
I love the nude stick lip products and always have! They are easy to apply, and love that it comes with the sharpener. Overall, I don’t really use this for the cheek, but I’m sure you could! I will buy again.