NUDESTIX

3 star

2 star

1 star

5 / 5
I receive the shade Sunkissed Pink multi purpose lip and cheek pencil and I really love it. I love the color its a mid pinkish tone which is perfect with my medium skin tone, not too bright not too dark for me. It comes with a tin with mirror inside and its own sharpener which really helps if you want to sharpen up the pencil and when you are travelling. The texture is soft and matte thats not easily smudge off. It stays in my lips for long. Since it is multi use, its really handy, you can use it both of your cheek as a blush and for your lips. I think you can use it as your eyeshadow because it blends really well. You can top it up with your favorite lipgloss to add shine on your lips also. It is great for everyday use and I do recommend it for students and for people that always on travel.
5 / 5
BEAUTIFUL! I got this item half price from Sephora (score!) and it is one of my favourite lipsticks off the bat. I expected it to be drying like most crayons I have used, but it is hydrating and so pretty! I was nervous about the colour because I am fair skin and usually stick to my safe pinks, but the lighter colour looks gorgeous. Not to mention the case is perfect for carrying little bits and pieces in your bag (with a mirror too)!
5 / 5
There is no other way to describe this lipstick than just perfect. I bought the shade royal and its *chefs kiss” so i really recommend it