BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #36 in Eyeliner

This quick-dry formula instantly enhances the lash line with rich and long-lasting color. The felt tip pen allows you to create a sleek or bold line with complete precision. It glides on smoothly without smudging, feathering, or running! see more...

• what's your favorite eyeliner to use? mine is Intense Ink Eyeliner!3 Answers
  • Anyone else inlove with this eyeliner? Did anyone have issue appl...3 Answers
  • How do you draw a straight line with this liner? Mine come out wo...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Katy M.
Louisville, KY
I don't know if I got a random bad one or not, but I did not have a good experience with this product. I tried this on a whim because I had just run out of my favorite eyeliner pen, and because i had heard great things about this eyeliner. I used this eyeliner twice, with great results. It went on smooth, intense and stayed put all day. However, the third time I went to use it, the pen ran out. I had the lid on tight, and stored correctly and everything and it was like a dried out marker.
Alexis T.
Columbus, OH
I never did eyeliner because I thought it was too hard, until I was introduced to this liner. The length and slimness of the felt tip make precision lining and easy task. The color is bold and beautiful and the formula comes off easily with water and a q-tip if a mistake is made. The only thing I would say is bad is it dries out realllly fast. mine usually last three weeks where now I have tried others that last 2-3 months.
-Lexie Love (Youtube)
Alexander P.
Middlebury, VT
This is a pretty good felt tip liner....The eyeliner has good pigmentation, and is really easy to apply. The tip could maybe be a little more stiff, but it works well. The eyeliner does not transfer super easily, which is great for a drugstore eyeliner. However , this product can sometimes be hit or miss. There are times that I’ve bought this product, and have had the felt tip already slightly dried out, making the eyeliner more difficult to apply.
jasmine c.
Las Vegas, NV
For the price, this eyeliner is awesome! Easy application due to the felt tip pen style which is great for anyone new to winged styles or if you’re in a rush and need something quick! The only complaint that I would say is that the formula is a little more watery so it takes a while to dry so I’d recommend keeping your lid closed so there’s no transfer. However, at the same time this can also be a pro to newbies since you have time to correct any mistakes!
Christina G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Okay, so I don't use this as an eyeliner. I have two beauty marks around my right eye and when I wear makeup at night or for a special occasion, I like to darken them for effect. It's subtle but adds a little oomph to my makeup application. This liner has the perfect point to dab right onto the marks to give them a perfectly natural darkening, without looking too obvious or fake and I never have to smudge around the area after. It's perfect for that purpose.
Alexa Z.
This is a product I used when I was starting out with winged eyeliner. I find that the fact that the packaging is big, it helps to get a more precise wing. It wasn’t very pigmented though, it dried out fairly quickly and so I was left with grey-ish eyeliner, which I didn’t like. But the first few times it looked great. I purchased it at Walmart and off of their website.
Alyssa C.
After reading some other reviews, I decided to give this eyeliner a shot. It applies really smoothly, but sometimes it doesn't appear to be as pigmented. Maybe it is beginning to dry out, but I purchased it not that long ago. Either way, it is very affordable, looks great on, and is easy to apply, so I would still say it's worth the money.
Jenny G.
Jasper, GA
This eyeliner is great for the price. Super cheap, but it's not cheaply made. It doesn't smear or feather out. The pen make it super easy to apply, and the felt tip makes it easy to create a perfect wing. You can make it thin or thick. Intense Ink Eyeliner
Mey S.
Elk Grove, CA
I really liked this liner. The color was super black and it stayed on all day. The price is great. Unfortunately I don’t remember how I got mine. Believe I got it from a friend. But the on thing I didn’t like was that it dried out on me fairly quickly. Not sure if it was because my friend had it for a while or if it’s just the product itself.
Monique R.
Clovis, CA
Overall it’s a really easy product to use, especially for beginners. My only issue with this product is how quickly the pen dries out. I’ve learned the trick of pulling it out with tweazers and flipping it when it starts to dry, but that’s a pain and who wants to do that all the time? So hopefully they fix that issue. Other than that, I really do love this product and recommend it.
Eter M.
Van Nuys, CA
what's your favorite eyeliner to use? mine is Intense Ink Eyeliner!
Mary H.
Anyone else inlove with this eyeliner? Did anyone have issue applying it?
Gloria O.
How well does this work with eye primer ?
Kit N.
How do you draw a straight line with this liner? Mine come out wobbly.