Add a Photo

By E.L.F. COSMETICS
#24 in Eyeliner
This quick-dry formula instantly enhances the lash line with rich and long-lasting color. The felt tip pen allows you to create a sleek or bold line with complete precision. It glides on smoothly without smudging, feathering, or running!
Photos (24)
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
For this being a three dollar buy it is pretty good!

The felt tip is pointy enough to get the winged look yet sturdy enough it doesn't bend a whole lot, which is a big pet peeve of mine with felt tip liners.

It is a much darker black compared to more expensive brands that I have tried out.

My biggest let down with the eyeliner is it will wear off after about 4 to 5 hours. Not to the point where it is noticeable to other people or you have to keep reapplying every hour on end, but it is noticeable to me. But an easy enough fix to run to the powder room and fix it in a few seconds.

Other than that I would definitely recommend this if you can't afford the more expensive liners (no shame in my cheap game) or have felt cheated with cover girl, Maybelline ect.
Ciara S.
Ciara S.
Temecula, CA
I bought this eyeliner because I liked the applicator tip and I thought it would be easy to apply. I have bought many elf products before that I have been satisfied with but this one was a fail for me. After I opened it I did a little test on the back of my hand just to get the ink started and get a feel for it... but it din't work. I shook it gently again and repeated the steps many times before it started to work. When it finally did start to come out it would just start to ooze as soon as I pressed the tip down and it was not smooth at all. It was a really thick goopey not appealing mess and I returned it to CVS the same day. I wouldn't recommend this particular product.
Ivy M.
Ivy M.
This is the best felt-tip eyeliner I have found at the drugstore. Usually the only eyeliners at the drugstore that don't smudge or fray are the maybelline or loreal gel liners. The only liquid eyeliner I have found to be good are high-end or almay in the pot. BUT THIS IS GREAT (for the price) It is not as impressive as my stila stay all day or kat von d tattoo liner BUT for $3 it is fantastic. If you sweat it will smudge and if you cry it will smudge. But it is super smooth, super black, and lasts all day!
Gavrielle L.
Gavrielle L.
Manor, TX
Oct. 22, 2016, 6:17 p.m.
Review for: Blackest Black
Super easy to use! This liner is awesome. I picked this up because I just ran out of my "Starlooks Pro Eye Liner Pen" and this one was really affordable and I never tried Elf liners before and I thought why not. Oh my gosh it's so rich and dark and glides on so easily. It does bleed a bit when you swatch it but it never happened on my eyes. It last all day long and didn't smudge or move. You can get a thin liner or thick liner easily. Over highly recommend and definitely will be buying again.
Ehm M.
Ehm M.
Sept. 27, 2016, 1:57 p.m.
Review for: Blackest Black
For the price, this eyeliner is unbeatable! It has a great, quality felt tip and application is super easy. Even with hooded, borderline-crepey lids it just glides on with ease.
I've had no trouble having it last all day over top of a lid primer, but could see it easily breaking down from oil on bare lids -- it is definitely NOT waterproof. The color could also be a lot more intense -- not what I'd consider blackest black -- but again, for the price? I'll let it slide.
Ariel M.
Ariel M.
Sept. 28, 2016, 4:03 p.m.
Review for: Blackest Black
I don't wear makeup often and I'm a complete beginner when it comes to wing tip eyeliner. I bought this hoping it would be easy to use and for me to practice. It was really simply, goes on thick enough with one swoosh that I didn't feel the need to apply multiple times to get it to show. It stayed the entire day even without primer. It was a little faded by the end of the night. I would definitely recommend this eyeliner, especially at that price.
Lucia E.
Lucia E.
Bakersfield, CA
Sept. 25, 2016, 10:12 p.m.
Review for: Blackest Black
As a single mom on a tight budget, I dont really get the chance to splurge on makeup. Most of my makeup are drug store brands and I've tried most eyeliners my local store had to offer, but so far this one is my favorite! The felt tip allows me to make precise, sharp wings, and this is one of the very few brands I've been able to wear all day with no smudging and minimal touch ups.
Kae P.
Kae P.
This eyeliner is really good for people like me who have not mastered putting on eyeliner. It's easier to hold and have a steady hand with so you won't have uneven and wavy line. The color is really good, and it doesn't require going back over the line to get the full color. And it was only $3! I would completely recommend this product!
Jelissa D.
Jelissa D.
Laurel, MD
Jan. 21, 2017, 12:04 p.m.
Perfect!!
If you love doing cat eye this is the five star quality eyeliner you need. I have been using the intense Ink eyeliner for about a year now and absolutely love it. It's easy to use, great quality, perfect definition for a very affordable price.
No more gel or liquid eyeliner for me. I have found my Holy Grail!!!
Gia S.
Gia S.
I purchased this product when I purchased the elf liquid liner too. It works amazingly if you have a steady hand. I usually use this to even out my liner after I've used the liquid liner. It was about $3 I believe so definitely affordable. The packaging is basic and sleek. Great in my makeup bag.
Kit N.
Kit N.
How do you draw a straight line with this liner? Mine come out wobbly.
Mary H.
Mary H.
Anyone else inlove with this eyeliner? Did anyone have issue applying it?