BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #82 in Eyeliner

This quick-dry formula instantly enhances the lash line with rich and long-lasting color. The felt tip pen allows you to create a sleek or bold line with complete precision. It glides on smoothly without smudging, feathering, or running! see more...

• what's your favorite eyeliner to use? mine is Intense Ink Eyeliner!3 Answers
  • Anyone else inlove with this eyeliner? Did anyone have issue appl...3 Answers
  • How do you draw a straight line with this liner? Mine come out wo...1 Answers
Victoria B.
Bakersfield
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this a few weeks ago and used it once really didn't like it at all . I gave it a couple more tries but ended up throwing this away . It goes on patchy and you have to press hard to get the pigment that you would expect out of an ink eyeliner . It didn't last more that 20 min on my waterline and a couple hours on my lid . The packaging was ok but was a noticeable drugstore package . I would not feel confident recommending this product to anyone since I ended up just tossing mine out . Thankfully I was not out more than a few bucks with this item . You win some you lose some and this one was a foul.
Laurynn H.
Tulsa
This is my absolute favorite go to eyeliner! Ugh I am just in love with this. After fighting to find a great liquid eyeliner that doesn't dry out and flake or one that doesn't smear, this one completes me. I recommend this product all the time because people are always complimenting my eyeliner! Only bad thing is sometimes there is like a bad batch or something and it will dry out really fast but the good thing is that it's cheap so it's not like your out $12-15 if that happens. Plus its only happened once to me and I've been purchasing for 2 years.
e.l.f. Expert Eyeliner This is a very good product to use especially if you’re wanting to have a more professional makeup look. This liquid eyeliner last for up to 7 to 8 hours. I’ve recommended this product to a few a my friends and I’ve also done a few of my friends makeup for shows and homecoming night, and the feedback they give me is amazing .
Tia B.
Hilo, HI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Im a huge fan of pen eyeliners, and also a fan of this one. This is good for a fast simple line on your eye, but if you want an intense black line that lasts long, this isnt it. I use this as a base, and use my liquid liner on top of it. I would recommend if your new to eyeliner and doing wings or "cat eyes." But all around its a good simple, not too dark but not too dull pen eyeliner. A con is it dries  really fast, but its cheap.
Brittnie V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This eyeliner is a perfect drugstore eyeliner. I bought it after Casey Holmes raved about it on her channel. It's a great eyeliner. The only problem is that I wish it was a matte eyeliner instead it has a glossy finish, and after you use the felt tip for awhile it starts to bend. Though overall if your looking for a good drugstore eyeliner this one is not bad at all.
Samantha D.
Pembroke Pines, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don’t know if it’s me or the eyeliner but the eyeliner is supposed to be dark yet when i apply it becomes a sort of dark grey. It’s affordable but I wish the felt tip wasn’t so dry all the time on the contrary I do have a light touch so maybe it is me but yea. It is a little bulky and it’s hard for me to get a fine line.e.l.f cosmetics e.l.f. Intense Ink Eyeliner, Midnight
Lia S.
New Albany, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's easy to draw with this pen. I'm kinda shaky so this is easier than using a fine brush to draw my wing. Really rich color and I can't tell the difference between this and my more expensive eyeliners. I did not give it a full five stars because sometimes it dries out within two weeks but for the price I honestly don't mind.
Lauren B.
Lynn Haven, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOVE LOVE LOVE this eyeliner! It has a very precise point which helps me accomplish the perfect wing every time! I couldn't even begin to think of how many tubes of this I have bought because I always use it! I would highly recommend this to others!
Peepss 💋.
PORTLAND, OR
I use this eyeliner EVERY DAY. Perfect wing easy, the pigment is pitch black and transfers well over eye shadows- the only thing that is disappointing is how quick it is to come off, though I suppose it makes washing your face easier at the end of the day. Overall I definitely recommend this eyeliner- and for the price, you really can't beat it. One tube lasts me over a month.
Melissa W.
Greenbrier
Beauty Junkie Expert
Liner went on so smooth and easy. Love this liner. Packaging was good. And price was even better. Just make sure you put the cap back on when you are done. I would recommend this eyeliner to others. And I will also be purchasing this liner again but also in a variety of colors.
Mary H.
Anyone else inlove with this eyeliner? Did anyone have issue applying it?
Eter M.
Van Nuys, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
what's your favorite eyeliner to use? mine is Intense Ink Eyeliner!
Gloria O.
How well does this work with eye primer ?
Kit N.
How do you draw a straight line with this liner? Mine come out wobbly.