BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #82 in Eyeliner

This quick-dry formula instantly enhances the lash line with rich and long-lasting color. The felt tip pen allows you to create a sleek or bold line with complete precision. It glides on smoothly without smudging, feathering, or running! see more...

• what's your favorite eyeliner to use? mine is Intense Ink Eyeliner!3 Answers
  • Anyone else inlove with this eyeliner? Did anyone have issue appl...3 Answers
  • How do you draw a straight line with this liner? Mine come out wo...1 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
For this being a three dollar buy it is pretty good!

The felt tip is pointy enough to get the winged look yet sturdy enough it doesn't bend a whole lot, which is a big pet peeve of mine with felt tip liners.

It is a much darker black compared to more expensive brands that I have tried out.

My biggest let down with the eyeliner is it will wear off after about 4 to 5 hours. Not to the point where it is noticeable to other people or you have to keep reapplying every hour on end, but it is noticeable to me. But an easy enough fix to run to the powder room and fix it in a few seconds.

Other than that I would definitely recommend this if you can't afford the more expensive liners (no shame in my cheap game) or have felt cheated with cover girl, Maybelline ect.
Ivy M.
Ivy M.
This is the best felt-tip eyeliner I have found at the drugstore. Usually the only eyeliners at the drugstore that don't smudge or fray are the maybelline or loreal gel liners. The only liquid eyeliner I have found to be good are high-end or almay in the pot. BUT THIS IS GREAT (for the price) It is not as impressive as my stila stay all day or kat von d tattoo liner BUT for $3 it is fantastic. If you sweat it will smudge and if you cry it will smudge. But it is super smooth, super black, and lasts all day!
Gavrielle L.
Gavrielle L.
Manor, TX
Super easy to use! This liner is awesome. I picked this up because I just ran out of my "Starlooks Pro Eye Liner Pen" and this one was really affordable and I never tried Elf liners before and I thought why not. Oh my gosh it's so rich and dark and glides on so easily. It does bleed a bit when you swatch it but it never happened on my eyes. It last all day long and didn't smudge or move. You can get a thin liner or thick liner easily. Over highly recommend and definitely will be buying again.
Ehm M.
Ehm M.
For the price, this eyeliner is unbeatable! It has a great, quality felt tip and application is super easy. Even with hooded, borderline-crepey lids it just glides on with ease.
I've had no trouble having it last all day over top of a lid primer, but could see it easily breaking down from oil on bare lids -- it is definitely NOT waterproof. The color could also be a lot more intense -- not what I'd consider blackest black -- but again, for the price? I'll let it slide.
Ariel M.
Ariel M.
I don't wear makeup often and I'm a complete beginner when it comes to wing tip eyeliner. I bought this hoping it would be easy to use and for me to practice. It was really simply, goes on thick enough with one swoosh that I didn't feel the need to apply multiple times to get it to show. It stayed the entire day even without primer. It was a little faded by the end of the night. I would definitely recommend this eyeliner, especially at that price.
Lucia E.
Lucia E.
Bakersfield, CA
As a single mom on a tight budget, I dont really get the chance to splurge on makeup. Most of my makeup are drug store brands and I've tried most eyeliners my local store had to offer, but so far this one is my favorite! The felt tip allows me to make precise, sharp wings, and this is one of the very few brands I've been able to wear all day with no smudging and minimal touch ups.
Kae P.
Kae P.
This eyeliner is really good for people like me who have not mastered putting on eyeliner. It's easier to hold and have a steady hand with so you won't have uneven and wavy line. The color is really good, and it doesn't require going back over the line to get the full color. And it was only $3! I would completely recommend this product!
Jelissa D.
Jelissa D.
Laurel, MD
Perfect!!
If you love doing cat eye this is the five star quality eyeliner you need. I have been using the intense Ink eyeliner for about a year now and absolutely love it. It's easy to use, great quality, perfect definition for a very affordable price.
No more gel or liquid eyeliner for me. I have found my Holy Grail!!!
Britt S.
Britt S.
Cleveland, OH
I'm obsessed with Elf products. I also love eyeliner and an usually am not impressed. Though lately the ink eyeliners I've tried are amazing. Another product I love with staying power and color payoff. The felt tip is great for a great wing. ELF never disappoints. Totally recommend this eyeliner.
Vivi P.
Vivi P.
Mahwah, NJ
I purchased this eyeliner because I wanted the intensity of the liquid eyeliner, but with the ease of application as a regular pencil eyeliner. It is easy to apply, but it does smudge easily and takes a little longer to dry than other brands. If you're on a budget I would recommend it.
Mary H.
Mary H.
Anyone else inlove with this eyeliner? Did anyone have issue applying it?
Eter M.
Eter M.
Van Nuys, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
what's your favorite eyeliner to use? mine is Intense Ink Eyeliner!
Gloria O.
Gloria O.
How well does this work with eye primer ?
Kit N.
Kit N.
How do you draw a straight line with this liner? Mine come out wobbly.