Intense Hydration Night Cream

by Burt's Bees

Say good night to dry skin with Burt’s Bees Intense Hydration Night Cream.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Intense Hydration Night Cream!
Robynne W.
Knoxville, TN
I originally really liked this product when I first got it. It makes my skin really smooth the day after I sleep with it on, and it has a thick and creamy texture so it does a good job at hydrating my skin. However after awhile of using this I tried something else and then when I started using this again, I realized it was breaking me out. I get little pimples after using this every time, so I'm thinking this must be clogging my pores. I have combo skin so maybe just this isn't the right time of year for this product for me, but honestly I won't be buying this again.
Cayden W.
West Allis, WI
this stuff is smooth as butter, pretty awesome for night time usage. sinks into my skin super fast. definitely have to wash your face first thing in the morning, but the cream is really nourishing. i will buy more!
Lisa F.
Long Beach, NY
1,893 reviews
Purchased at: CVS
I love Burts Bees and I love using very creamy thick hydrating moisturizers at night. It’s 98% all natural and it also anti aging. It’s clinically shown to reduce fine lines and wrinkles and improves your skins ability to retain moisture while you sleep. This hydrating night cream contains Clary Sage which has antioxidant properties, calms inflammation and balances the natural production of oil and sebum in the skin. Great moisturizer you can find at most drugstores, highly recommended.
Makaella F.
Rock Springs, WY
I love this stuff. Finally something that takes care of my dry skin and I feel like I have a stronger skin barrier. Very gentle and can be used day or night. Leaves a healthy glow I would definitely buy again!
D F.
Intense Hydration Night Cream uploaded by D F.
Although my skin felt smooth in the morning this cream is not suited for my combination skin. The texture was thick, heavy and tacky and it doesn't absorb well at all, felt dry on my skin and left a chalky film. It clogged my pores and the fragrance was too strong. Maybe more suited for dry skin types and people who are not sensitive to fragrances.

Looking for your answer?