BY MOROCCANOIL

Intense Hydrating Mask by MoroccanOil for Unisex - 16.9 oz Hair Mask see more...

Buy on Amazon
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
I love Moroccan oil products. I really do. A sephora employee told me once that she was going to beauty school and they taught her that this stuff (the oil specifically) actually dries your hair out more than anything so you have to keep using it but honestly my hair was already dry. It couldn't be drier and ive never noticed anything but good things from the brand. I've owned brushes, their flat iron, body oils and lotions and scrubs, conditioners, shampoos and this mask. All fantastic.
This mask was a little underwhelming though. It was a great conditioner and it moisturized a tad more than a normal conditioner but knowing how great their fleur de rose conditioner is for my hair i don't think, compared to that, that these are too different. I was expecting a drastic moisture surge but it didn't give me any more moisture than the conditioner even when used over night. And thats why I'm giving it 4 stars.
It is very moisturizing and helps keep my hair soft, smooth and shiny and over time makes it healthy all while not weighing it down but honestly I don't think I'd repurchase because it's not a holy grail product for me. Their normal conditioner is and if that didn't exist i would probably love this but it does and its cheaper per ounce and per bottle so I will definitely keep using that and looking for the ultimate moisture bomb in high end hair masks.
Right now I'm loving living proof restore. Its been a game changer. If youve used that you probably will be underwhelmed by this as well.
Overall I do recommend it for those who don't have extremely dry or damaged hair or those with fine hair. It's great for normal hair that doesn't have many special needs.
Its pretty available and easy to find at high end beauty retailers like macys, sephora and salons who carry the line. Anythinh outside of those places aren't authorized dealers of any salon products so they are most likely fakes or expired if they're real so keep that in mind when purchasing.
Steffany C.
Charlotte, NC
I’m a huge fan of argan oil! My hair just can’t take the abuse. I really needed to try and take care of my dry over-colored hair. Using the shampoo combined with the hair mask every few days gave it that healthiness it was craving back. I find it takes much longer for the hair to start splitting now. If you are someone with colour damage or really dry hair, this shiny stuff will be your life saver. The hair mask is a glossy pearly color screaming quality from the first glance. I use it as a little beauty treat once a weak, I have fine hair so I don’t really need to be used more than this. Every weekend I just replace my usual conditioner with the mask and leave it in for at about 5 minutes before rinsing. The feeling afterwards when it dries, especially when you pair it with the oil, is silky smooth hair, it makes my hair feel so much healthier. A real treat.
Mary Jane B.
I used to have straight up Barbie doll hair from the age of 19-22.. I would bleach it every other month and use hot styling tools on a daily basis. It was ridiculous! It was so bad, it had gotten to a point where I would not let my boyfriend, friends, or anyone for that matter touch my hair! Ever!! It was fried to the absolute max! But somehow I didn’t care bc it was the trend and what you saw on almost every girl at the time.
A few years later however, that all changed. Everyone was dying their hair darker and going for the more silky, luscious look. I needed to hop on that band wagon fast!
What sucked though was that even though my hair was no longer blonde it still felt like hay. What really saved my hair was this product!!
My hair has gone through serious hell before this mask and now you would never tell.
I use this every time I wash my hair, after shampooing. I take a small scoop to cover my ends, put a shower cap on and leave it in for 5-10 mins while I scrub my body, shave, etc etc... ABSOLUTE BEST HAIR MASK EVER!
Samantha O.
I love this brand so much, and this product is yet another example of why I will forever be loyal to this company. This mask helps keep my hair hydrated after all the highlighting and coloring I do to it. It's gets so sry, especially in winter, but the mask keeps is soft, silky and strong all year around. It's a bit pricey, but worth every penny.
Colleen W.
Blacksburg, VA
FAVORITE MASK OF ALL TIME! After color treating my hair from an at home dye disaster job this saved my hair’s life! I use this about once a week and put it on my hair for about 20 minuets. Not only does this product smell incredible but it also has helped my hair look and feel stronger, tammed my fried ends and put some life and shine back into my hair. I know it is a little pricy for a hair mask (if you’re on a student budget, like myself) but you are paying for good quality. Highly recommend!
Cayce H.
Louisville, KY
I'm a huge fan of hair masks and I use hair and face masks weekly (or twice weekly during the winter). I let this mask sit while I was my body, face and shave then rinse it out and you can super easily run your fingers through my curly sometimes knotted hair. It smells amazing and leaves my hair looking great until my next wash.
Stephanie R.
Staten Island , NY
Awesome hydrating mask you can ever buy! It really brings your hair back to life. I have super dry and color treated hair and this helps hydrate my hair every time I use it. This is a great addition if your a blonde or have highlights! Even if your hair just needs a pick me up I would highly recommend this product.
Liz D.
Encinitas, CA
I love this hair mask! My hair is very thick, wavy and hair treated. Because it is wavy, I blow dry and straighten my hair daily. This mask is absolutely necessary to restore the moisture in my hair. It's pretty pricey, but I think it's worth it. I use it about once or twice a week. It smells amazing too!
Jackeline G.
Last summer I wanted my hair super blond. When I went for a touch up on my highlights, the hair dresser put the bleach on top of the already processed hair. Let's just say my ends were breaking off. I saw this product and wanted to give it a try. I used it twice a week and it made a huge difference in my ends and overall feeling of my hair. You get a lot of uses out of this product which is a plus. Yes, it's expensive but if you get a deep conditioning treatment at a salon, that costs just as much as the product (at least for me it did). I recommend to anyone who has dry and damaged hair. I would repurchase this again as well.
Lauren N.
Fort Worth, TX
I really enjoy this mask, especially in the winter when my hair can get very dry with heat styling. I like to leave it on the entire time i shower and rinse it out at the last minute followed by cold water to really seal in the moisture. It can weigh your hair down if you don't rinse all of it out, so be thorough. It smells great and I can see a noticable difference in my hair when i use this regularly. It also smells really good. One tub usually lasts me about 6-8 uses. I have very long thick hair that falls mid back so you shorter haired gals will get way more use than me.
Tanika R.
Conroe, TX
Does this work well at adding moisture to curly hair?
Yeani C.
es bueno este producto? me han dicho que es excelente para el cabello maltratado y sin brillo.