Intense Defense with Vitamin C Renewal Cream

by Avalon Organics

Intense Defense with Vitamin C Renewal Cream from Avalon Organics is the perfect moisture cream formulated with nourishing Lemon Bioflavonoids, Vitamin C and organic White Tea. This cream helps to rehydrate skin and supports the skin structure itself. With the support of the skin, collagen and elastin are enriched and nourish the skin to a deeper level. Paraben, sulfate and fragance free.

Can this safely be combined with peptides (e.g. Matrixyl)? Peptides first then layer this over it?
Is this non comedogenic?
Is this too oily? Sticky? To use it under makeup? Daily or just for bed time? Thanks
Start your review of Intense Defense with Vitamin C Renewal Cream!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I love this cream. I have sensitive and oily skin. This cream balances my skin and it is really an amazing find for me.in reviews
Stephanie D.
Charlotte, NC
Fantastic night cream that is oil free. Very moisturizing but not greasy. My skin looks so hydrated and brightened in the morning. Great way to wake up! It is an accessible price point, wonderful value for the quality.
Temitope K.
Elgin, IL
This renewal cream has changed my skin texture I used to have dullness on my skin since I’ve been using it consistently and it’s been effective I will definitely continue using this product
Chelsi M.
Canton, GA
My go to moisturizer. I have sensitive skin and awful hormonal breakouts, this is the only moisturizer that doesn't make me breakout more or oily. Plus it smells super refreshing.
Patti M.
Napa, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
As you can already see, my Avalon organics intense defense with vitamin C renewal cream has already been very loved/almost used up. It’s a very gentle cream that not only moisturizes but brightens your skin and makes you feel like your skin has just come off an invigorating facial. It consists of very rich emollients that only contribute to the moisturizing sensation to your face and I would suggest this to anybody who has dry/winter skin but I use it all year round especially around my eyes, my forehead, my neck and my décolleté-which just happened to be my dryer spots on my skin and it very quickly brings those areas back to where the rest of my skin is Dash healthy, bright and refreshed. I would definitely suggest this to anyone especially my friends, what should I have and I’m actually going to try the Avalon Organics, Face wash, toner, serum and under eye moisturizer. I’ll definitely come back and review these items after a few some for at least a month – hope many of you decide to order this item because of my review, thank you!
Vanessa R.
San Antonio, TX
The smell is very nice and it leaves my skin feeling refreshed after I use it. My mom uses this as well and loves it just as much. Very good product and the price isn't too bad either
Dena H.
Twin Lake, MI
I love this product. I use it in the morning and at night. Smells really good. Feels like I'm doing something healthy for my skin. I even seen this product for sale at the health store I go to :)
Laura K.
I use this everyday and I am in love with it. My skin gets especially dry in the winter and I’ve struggled with oily moisturizers in the past but look no further! This will keep you looking wonderful and fresh without the oil!
Allie R.
Saint Louis, MO
Good moisturizer. I love the smell and use it at night before bed and also in the morning before putting my makeup on for work. Be ware - it is kind of heavy! But definitely does a great job of moisturizing.
Kayla D.
By far one of the best products I've ever tried! I have combination skin and I find that when this product is used at night it helps with my dryness but doesn't make me more Oily in the morning. I've been using this for about a month now and I can see a significant difference in my over skin brightness and skin tone evenness. My face also feels so soft!
Harley S.
I was skeptical about this stuff because I'm not a big fan of face creams but I was pleasantly surprised. This is a nice light cream that moisturizes but does not clog my pores. I definitely think I've noticed a brighter and clearer complexion. Will keep this in rotation.