BY INTELLIGENTSIA

Certified organic French Roast is a very dark-colored oily bean full of body and vigor, and a noticeable charred flavor, due to the long roasting process these dense beans endure. see more...

• I wonder if I could find this at my grocery store 2 Answers
Shannen B.
Toledo, Ohio
Im addicted to coffee and i really like this (: Deff check this/them out!!!(:
Sarah M.
Austin, TX
Just to begin with I love Intelligentsia coffee so much. Whether it's going to get a cappuccino at a local coffee shop or making my own concoction at home this is the brand I go to. The French roast is definitely the perfect balance of bold and delicious flavor.
Tara W.
Fall River , MA
I wonder if I could find this at my grocery store