BY INTELLIGENTSIA

Black Cat Classic Espresso.
Direct trade.
This syrupy sweet espresso blend has been the staple of our lineup since the very beginning. Supreme balance and a wonderful sweetness make this a classic.
R. I. Marinho.
J. Carneiro & Luiz Paulo.
Producer / farm.

Siterria N.
Siterria N.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Foodie Expert
I Love Love ☕️ Coffee & Trying Different Brands Of Coffee & This Coffee Is Really Good It's Nothing Like Fresh Espresso Coffee That Keep You Feeling Energized I Would Would Most DEFINITELY Recommend This Coffee To ALL The Coffee☕️Lovers ❤️ Around The WORLD🌎
Alana J.
Alana J.
Delicious float and packed full of caffeine! I order to buy coffee in general whole bean because the ground flavor is so fresh but this is one of the stronger ones and I also like the ground coffee as well.
Bruna S.
Bruna S.
Pra que serve ? Gostaria de saber pois n tem aqii no brasil. Achei n interesse
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Olympia, WA
This product is amazing and fantastic I would highly recommend it to everyone
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Portsmouth, RI
Intelligentsia is one of the top coffee roasters in the world. These are the people who lead the industry. Anything by them is amazing.
Raxel B.
Raxel B.
Dardanelle, AR
This speed up my metabolism like crazy and keeps me energized throughout the day I love the smell of black bean in the mornings!
Cassidy L.
Cassidy L.
Orland Park, IL
The best espresso beans you can buy in Chicago. Strong and smooth taste. A good addition to any latte drink. I love to buy a bag of this and something seasonal any time I am downtown.
Chaz T.
Chaz T.
Ravenna, MI
Has anyone used this in a french press?