BY INTELLIGENT NUTRIENTS

Working only with Jasmine s pure, exquisite aroma, Jasmine Spirit Essence™ is truly a unique scent, that uses a rollerball to apply directly to the skin. This rare aroma is made from masterfully distilled, sustainably wildcrafted Jasmine Sambac flowers from India. Reminiscent of standing in a field of jasmine during its full bloom at night, this intoxicating aroma can help alleviate stress, rejuvenate and stimulate the senses. Jasmine Spirit Essence™ is a therapeutic aromatic formulated with food grade, harmonically made and certified organic ingredients. Benefits: Uses Certified Organic and Harmonically Grown™ oils, no synthetic ingredients or fragrances. Uses pure see more...

• Smell good? Its for my boyfriend7 Answers
  • What do this smell like? Do it have a strong smell? 11 Answers
  • Where can I purchase this at?7 Answers
Elaina K.
Elaina K.
Los Angeles, CA
this product is absolutely heavenly. It is sourced from sustainable ingredients and formulated with pure ingredients and essential oils. I'm not big on perfumes, but I am absolutely obsessed with this perfume. Its sexy and elegant, and calming. I just simply adore this fragrance!!
olha k.
olha k.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Rollerball are my favorite since I know I can carry them in my purse and they won't spill ! This smells amazing too and can fit anywhere !!
Lizette E.
Lizette E.
Laguna Niguel, CA
Smells amazing safe to travel with the scent is just one of my favorites . Highly recommend
Destiny S.
Destiny S.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the color so much its liquidy with a beautiful matte touch . i love this
JESSICA C.
JESSICA C.
Las Vegas, NV
Love the roller ball it help with not getting to much and smell to perfume ...try it you will love the spell
Jazmin S.
Jazmin S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Honestly I am just writing a review on this fragrance because it has my name my name is Jasmine too and I love the smell of jasmine it has a nice simple smell to it I recommend everybody to buy it and I would buy it again
Gwen M.
Gwen M.
Gastonia, NC
Mmm sounds good, jasmine is okay I guess the bottle looks kinda pretty , my boyfriend love floral scents
Leslye D.
Leslye D.
This is really good to buy !!! Beacuse it last long and the smell of it is very good and its worth your money !! It expensive but worth it
Anni C.
Anni C.
I find this product interesting...
can someone tell me for what it is? What benefits does it have?
Natassja G.
Natassja G.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product smells really good and the scent of jasmine makes this products great. I love anything flower scented and this smells so fresh. Overall it's really great and would recommend to flower scent lovers mainly and anyone who wants a pure feminine scent.
Rolanda T.
Rolanda T.
Baltimore, MD
What do this smell like? Do it have a strong smell?
jazmin r.
jazmin r.
Earlimart, California
Smell good? Its for my boyfriend
Celina K.
Celina K.
Albuquerque, NM
Where can I purchase this at?
Christina G.
Christina G.
Woodbury, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
How long does the Jasmine last before it starts to turn? Since there are no preservatives, and it is quite pricey, I would like to know how long of a shelf life this scent has. Thanks!