BY INTELLIGENT NUTRIENTS

A multifunctional daily use shampoo that is anti-aging, antioxidant rich, volumizing, super smooth, non-frizzy, scalp and hair nourishing, non-toxic and color safe. Formulated without sulfates, parabens, silicones, ethoxylates, PEG, phthalates, and synthetic fragrances. For use on every hair type, this invigorating shampoo rids hair of build-up, revealing hair in its cleanest, purest form. Benefits: Made with non-toxic chemistry. Gluten free. Ingredient Notes: 1 Certified Organic 2 Antioxidant Intellimune ® Seed Oil Complex 3 Naturally Occurring Component of Organic Essential Oil Blend Harmonic Shampoo Travel S. see more...

Ane K.
I'm on my second bottle, and I typically play the field with shampoos. High end, low end, anything that smells good and is on sale, really, as long as they don't have a lot of terrible chemicals that will leach into my head. The smell is fabulous, and unlike many natural/green/no sulfate shampoos, there is a good lather. If you wash your hair everyday, this will not dry you out.
Stephanie C.
Davenport, FL
Im.in love with this product. I have been searching for a shampoo that will help my hair instead of damaging it and I came across this one. I told myself why not try it what's it gonna hurt if I try it. And I never looked backed. You gals should try it out.
Amazing product!!!!!I love it....i use it twice a week and it is just the best thing
Sarita P.
Lima
Do you really have nutrients?
Yormaylin F.
Portuguesa , POR
Is really good?
Adriana R.
Que beneficios para el cabello tiene este producto ?