BY INTELLIGENT NUTRIENTS

A multifunctional daily use conditioner that is anti-aging, antioxidant rich, volumizing, super smooth, non-frizzy, scalp and hair nourishing, non-toxic and color safe. Formulated without sulfates, parabens, silicones, ethoxylates, PEG, phthalates, and synthetic fragrances. For use on every hair type, this lightweight conditioner leaves hair conditioned, never weighed down or heavy and refreshes the mind as it nourishes the hair and body. Benefits: Made with non-toxic chemistry. Gluten free. Harmonic Conditioner see more...

Lauren T.
Fairhope, AL
Love this! It is a great product and leaves hair smooth. Just do not use too much because it can make your hair look greasey and leaves a film over it sometimes when you apply more than what you might need.
Alissa S.
Portsmouth, VA
I think this conditioner! It actually works in my thick long hair, and the SMELL is out of this world! I want to wash my hair everyday so I can just smell it!
Miranda M.
Providence, RI
Love!!!!!!! I have had keritan treatments done and this conditioner makes my hair feel smoothr than the keritan ever has. Not to mention it smells delicious
Allison G.
Weslaco, TX
Toooo goooood!! And it is worth EVERY EVERY price. The Smell is just to die for! I'm a sucker for amazing smells lol nd this is my holy heail!
Stephanie O.
I would highly recommend this product! !! The smell it leaves on your hair or just in the bottle in general is nice. I recommend this !
Olivia N.
Seminole, OK
I love this product! It makes your hair really soft and smells really good. I would recommend.
Rebecca M.
Carleton, MI
Love the smell, love the way it makes my hair feel! You feel like a new woman after using this!
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
Love the product leaves your hair feeling great smells awesome great stuff will buy more
Maloney C.
Irvine, CA
Bought it as a trail but did not fall in love with it. Scent is too strong
Michelle O.
Minneapolis
I have used the harmonic line of shampoo and conditioner for 3 years now, as it really cleans my hair and scalp without overdrying. The quality and clean ingredients are fantastic, and it truly adds moisture to my hair without weighing it down, summer or winter.