BY INTELLIDENT

How clean is your toothbrush? Did you know that the simple act of flushing a toilet can contaminate a six-foot radius? That’s bad news for your toothbrush. Here’s the good news: the IntelliDent™ Toothbrush Shield is proven to be 99% effective against airborne and surface bacteria, significantly reducing the risk of pathogen-related illness. Each breathable, quick-drying IntelliDent shield blocks microbes as it wicks moisture away from brush bristles, creating a cleaner, healthier environment for your toothbrush–and your mouth. Each shield is sealed in an individual wrapper to ensure a fresh, new shield every time. We recommend changing your toothbrush shield every 3-4 days for maximum protection. The 10 count package represents a one month supply – perfect for home use for the whole f. see more...

• What do you use to shield your toothbrush from airborne a...1 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
Rebecca D.
baton rouge
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Intellident Antimicrobial Toothbrush Shields 10ct. I received a box of these complimentary from Intellident, as well as a mouth piece cover. I'm sold on these free breathing, disposable yet bacteria/germ fighting creations! The company took the time of doing the research, and made these great for home and travel, and disposal after 7 days. You can buy these at Rite Aid/Walgreens, Wal Mart and QVC. Highly recommended!
Patricia T.
Cold Spring , KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This amazing product is not only good for traveling but also for home, a great investment in you and your family’s health. It comes in a package of 10 and are effective up to seven days. They come individually wrapped and are very easy to use, just slide the IntelliDent shield over the head of your toothbrush and it will keep the germs away! I really liked this product, I think these little “hats” are so cute and again, it feels so good to know I am protecting my family’s health! Highly recommend it!
Jennifer G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This product is probably the best invention out there for us germaphobes. I'm always so worried about the germs that linger on my toothbrush, but now with this product I don't really have to be. It puts my mind at ease knowing my kids toothbrushes are a little more protected from airborne bacteria no matter where they go. I love that we can use it anymore, on the go or at home. It's a great product to help your family and your health.
GlamourUS B.
N Las Vegas, NV
It is a protective barrier that keeps germs at bay yet allows your toothbrush to breathe. This shield is cute, affordable, practical enough to pack in tight places for travel, it repels germs, and my kids even love it especially because its so easy to use. This IntelliDent Toothbrush Shield was tested and is known to be a 99.9% effective barrier against airborne and surface bacteria. It the ideal accessory for your toothbrush.
Lacey L.
I didn't know that the act of flushing your toilet could contaminate my toothbrush. I tried these Toothbrush Shields to help reduce airborne germs from getting on my toothbrush. These fit right over the head of your toothbrush so you can continue to store it as usual. It is 99% effective and lets face it who wants toilet water on their toothbrush. #contest
Liz G.
Green valley, AZ
I love these. I keep my toothbrush in the medicine cabinet and we have a water closet so I don't normally use them on a day to day basis but I use them every single time I travel!
Amy B.
parkers lake, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I got this from the company to try for free in exchange for my review. I love these because they are made from cloth and they keep out airborne viruses.
Rachel G.
Big Spring, TX
These are cloth shields you put over your toothbrush head. they wick away moisture and prevent exposure to germs.
GlamourUS B.
N Las Vegas, NV
What do you use to shield your toothbrush from airborne and surface bacteria?