Intel Core i5-4690K Processor - Quad Core, 3.5GHz (6MB Cache, up to 3.90 GHz), 2 Memory Channels, 16 Max PCI Express Lan

BY INTEL

Get fast and efficient computing performance by using the Intel Core i5-4690K Processor. With intelligent performance that accelerates in response to demanding tasks, such as playing games and editing photos, the Intel Core i5 processor moves faster when you do. The Intel Core i5 processor automatically allocates processing power where it's needed most. Whether you're creating HD video, composing digital music, editing photos, or playing the coolest PC games - with the Intel Core i5 processor you can multitask with ease and be more productive than ever. Order the Intel Core i5-4690K Processor now! see more...

Alba R.
Panorama City, CA
Techie Expert
Intel's processors are always associated with being more expensive but it's not always the case this one is actually a better value in comparison to an AMD. You get better graphic quality and because Intel does Hyper threading you'll experience a lower TDP.
Dawn G.
Crossville, TN
I love to game and especially love graphics along with good speed with the Internet. This makes gaming so much more enjoyable. I would highly recommend this product.
Crissy W.
Markham, IL
Far as I know about it my brother uses it it's real fast and that's good for gaming that's what you use it for far as what I see I think is too good product
Sammie M.
Really awesome for people who need fast computers. My brother is a gamer and it makes it easier for him.
Contessa G.
Pittsboro, IN
Great for someone who needs a fast computer with nice graphics. my husband uses mine for gaming
Dan S.
San Diego, CA
I bought this processor a few months ago as an upgrade to my computer and I love it! Runs wonderfully fast and the system is rock solid. Games run smoothly and video encoding is significantly faster than my previous processor. Another great processor from Intel!
Suzanne D.
Renton, wa
Great for both gaming and video encoding, my processor is never my bottleneck. It's a little more expensive than AMD, but the cost is worth it in performance.