Intel Core BX80637I53470 i5-3470 Processor - Quad Core, 3.2GHz, 6M Cache, SSE4.1, Core i5, LGA 1155

BY INTEL

The Intel Core BX80637I53470 i5-3470 Processor comes with Quad-Core and Hyper-Threading Technologies that offers fast and smooth workflow, that allows you to accomplish your workload ahead of time. Moreover, it has an ultra-fast 3.20GHz clock speed for a continuous and flowing computing performance. With its LGA1155 interface, expect easy and stable connection with the motherboard. see more...

Alan Alexis S.
El Paso, TX
Perfect good function and great work I use in my PC of school and works perfectly
Keisha L.
Clintwood, VA
Techie Expert
Works great, okay at gaming according to my nephew. does the job at work and highly recommend
LEAR18077 Maria A.
I recommend this product is very useful and durable good. I love it. I recommend it.
Courtney A.
This is a great product! It works very well and is good for a long time. I recommend it!
Alex D.
This intel i5-3470 chip delivers excellent performance for every day computing like social media and web browsing but where it really shines is when you put it to the test and game on it. Hands down favorite cpu i have ever owned 5 star every day!