Erin K.
Palatine, IL
LOVE this computer! The locking mechanism between the tablet and keyboard portions is substantially stronger than I would have expected, and the startup time is crazy fast. As a laptop it's a little small for my liking as I find it a bit difficult to type, but in tablet mode it's just the right size. It does run a little slow out of the box which has me concerned for how it's going to slow down later on down the road, but for the price it's far better than I would have expected. I would hands down recommend this computer to anyone!