Intel Acer Aspire Switch 10 SW5-011-18R3 - Tablet - with keyboard dock - Atom Z3745 / 1.33 GHz - Windows 8.1 SST 32-bit - 2 GB

BY INTEL

With the resolution to bring details to life and the resilience to battle wear and tear, the Aspire Switch 10 is a stunning device you will want to share. Full HD display, Zero Air Gap, and IPS technology combine to provide vivid clarity and bright color from every angle. The Aspire Switch 10 is powered by an Intel Atom CPU and transforms into four distinct modes that enable you to multitask in any environment. Detach and use it as a tablet, get tasks done in laptop mode, pivot its screen to share, or flip to watch a movie when space is limited. Specifications General Product Type: Tablet Mechanical Design: Keyboard dock Operating System: Windows 8.1 SST 32-bit Edition Processor / Chipset CPU: Intel Atom Z3745 / 1.33 GHz Max Turbo Speed: 1.86 GHz Number of Cores: Quad-Core Cache: 2 MB 64-bit Computing: Yes Features: Intel Burst Technology Memory RAM: 2 GB ( provided memory is soldered ) Max RAM Supported: 2 GB Technology: LPDDR3 SDRAM Storage Main Storage: 32 GB SSD SSD Form Factor: eMMC Display Type: 10.1" - IPS LCD Backlight Technology: LED backlight Touchscreen: Yes (5-point multi-touch) Resolution: 1366 x 768 ( HD ) Widescreen: Yes Features: HDCP Audio & Video Graphics Processor: Intel HD Graphics see more...

Erin K.
Palatine, IL
LOVE this computer! The locking mechanism between the tablet and keyboard portions is substantially stronger than I would have expected, and the startup time is crazy fast. As a laptop it's a little small for my liking as I find it a bit difficult to type, but in tablet mode it's just the right size. It does run a little slow out of the box which has me concerned for how it's going to slow down later on down the road, but for the price it's far better than I would have expected. I would hands down recommend this computer to anyone!
Rosie.80 F.
Intel Acer Aspire Switch 10 - Tablet - with keyboard dock - Sounds like such a great product specially love the technology combine to provide vivid clarity and bright color from every angle. The price is reasonable
Danielle F.
Cocoa, FL
Techie Expert Level 2
This Intel Acer Switch 10 tablet with keyboard dock really sounds like a good product. especially love the way its set up. bright color from every angle and the price is reasonable too
saad s.
Techie Expert Level 5
Best product
Maureen N.
Hamilton, Ontario
This is a really cool idea although the computer itself has absolutely no storage, it only has one USB port and it has a crazy amount of glitches. This computer crashes frequently. I had already sent it back to Acer before. The computer runs pretty fast, until it crashes. Spend your money on a better product.