ElectronicsComputersLaptopsIntel
Acer Aspire E1-572-34014G50Mnkk - Core i3 4010U / 17 GHz - Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit - 4 GB RAM - 500 GB HDD - 156

by Intel

Get the power and useful features you value with the Aspire E series. Solid performance, handy multimedia tools and convenient connectivity make daily computing an easy-going pleasure. This notebook's practical yet stylish design comes in 15.6" screen size. Specifications General System Type: Notebook Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit Edition Processor / Chipset CPU: Intel Core i3 (4th Gen) 4010U / 1.7 GHz Number of Cores: Dual-Core Cache: L3 - 3 MB 64-bit Computing: Yes Features: Intel Smart Cache Memory RAM: 4 GB ( 1 x 4 GB ) Max RAM Supported: 8 GB Technology: DDR3L SDRAM Speed: 1600 MHz Form Factor: SO DIMM 204-pin Storage Main Storage: 500 GB HDD / 5400 rpm Interface: Serial ATA-300 Optical Drive: DVDRW (R DL) / DVD-RAM Read Speed: 24x (CD) / 8x (DVD) Write Speed: 24x (CD) / 8x (DVDR) / 6x (DVDR DL) Rewrite Speed: 16x (CD) / 6x (DVD-RW) / 8x (DVD+RW) / 5x (DVD-RAM) Display Type: 15.6" LCD Backlight Technology: LED backlight Resolution: 1366 x 768 ( HD ) Widescreen: Yes Image Aspect Ratio: 16:9

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Intel Acer Aspire E1-572-34014G50Mnkk - Core i3 4010U / 1.7 GHz - Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit - 4 GB RAM - 500 GB HDD - 15.6!
Kristine S.
Techie Expert Level 3
This is my laptop at the moment, and I love it. Only thing is that the speakers are not too loud, but that ok, I use earphones anyway. The other thing That frustrates me is internet. It does just an ok, to sometimes poor job of picking up internet signal. Other than that, I use this laptop everyday.
Brittany M.
Atlantic, Pa
I've had this for about six months. Better than my old computer but not great. It's complicated to use and slower than I would like. Worth the money considering.
Carly
This laptop has been with me for three years through college and is still tricking. My only complaint is that it is very sensitive when transitioning between screens and desktops.
Corrie L.
Warren, RI
I needed a cheap lap top, and this fit the bill! It was really inexpensive, but I wouldn't purchase it if I had another choice. Buttons fell off the keyboard within the year. The tech support is awful and when my OS suddenly stopped working, they tried to chargee for replacement software! I threw a fit and they sent it for free, but it took a while. The customer service is outsourced and the people I worked with new less about computers that me, and I don't know much. Don't bet on more than a year with this machine, but it will do in a pinch.
Jennifer G.
Iowa Falls, IA
Great laptop. easy to set up. decent price. works as it should. not too heavy.
Great laptop. easy to set up. decent price. works as it should. not too heavy.
Alexis F.
Salida, CA
This computer is great and very reliable and it's kinda lighter there's a lot of apps
Valerie S.
I loved this laptop when I had it but I accidentally broke it. I'm mad now because I had all my photos on there and never transferred it.
Rose R.
Airdrie, AB
I bought this lap top as a way to Skype, email and store pictures. It is slow and did not meet my expectations. I avoid using it as it is frustrating when we do use it. I wish I would have gone with a different model or brand.
Felicia W.
Pilleys Island, NL
It is a really good laptop but could use a longer battery life all in all really good.
Krista M.
Lake echo , NS
I am currently using this computer and although it is not the best computer in the world it is really good for a mid to low prices, mid range laptop and it does everything that I need it to do or want it to do so I don't really have any legitimate concerns, but if you can purchase a slightly better one I would!

Looking for your answer?