BY INTEGY

INTC23386COLOR C23386COLOR Mxd Clr Plastc Tie Wrap/Cable Tie Small (10

Buy on Walmart
Angelica B.
El Paso, TX
Have these at home controlling all the cables definitely love them no more tripping or tangled wires also love that they're not the cheap useless brand that unzips for no reason and i end up wastinv like 4 ties
Mary C.
Waterloo, IA
These come in handy for so many things after I tied my cords up I used them to fix broken things! they even work to attach things to my daughters wheelchair! and a cup holder to all of our bikes!
Anybody who has any amount of electronic devices will really appreciate keeping their cords under control with these ties. What a time saver when you need to unplug and plug devices back up. With the color coding it makes it extra easy for sure.
Kelly O S.
Ogema, WI
These are exactly what they say. Plastic ties. They work great for tying up cables, cords etc. I also use to tie up things around my farm. I have the ties on our fencing, as they are easy to use, and remove. Great to have around the house.
Kristyne M.
Owings Mills, MD
Uh... who doesn't love ties? And these are perfect since the are color coded! One color for computer... one for the playstation... You get my drift :) We never mix up cords now!
Racheal H.
MARYVILLE, TN
Awesome for color coding that mess of cords behind all of your electronics! Not needed if you are wireless though...I'm just sayin!
Cassie P.
These are super useful. If you have a bunch of electronics with cords these can help you label and control all of your cords.
Melony L.
Great product for color coding those cords for electronic equipment. Makes things a lot easier.
Allie r.
Yuma, AZ
I actually buy these they are great and come in handy. Good quality and don't break very easy
Darlene B.
I , ON
1953 reviews
These tie backs are awesome they're so thick an sturdy you can tie just about anything with them