Sporting GoodsExercise & FitnessProtein SupplementsIntegrated Supplements
CFM Whey Protein Isolate Diet Supplement, Natural, 142 Pound

by Integrated Supplements

Unlike other whey proteins, integrated supplements 100% natural CFM whey protein isolate is expertly formulated using only the highest quality ceramic filtered whey protein isolate. Absolutely no inferior whey concentrates, ion exchange isolates, or...

What ways do you incorporate your protein powder into your day?
Start your review of Integrated Supplements CFM Whey Protein Isolate Diet Supplement, Natural, 1.42 Pound!
Kevin T.
This is what real protein supposed to look like. Mixed with 8oz of whole I received my daily dosage of protein and I noticed an increase of energy due to micronutrients. It's the only protein brand I've had success with doing this. I purchase from Walmart for $18 so what you want, but someone on a budget looking for great protein found exactly what seemed impossible at first.
Alena B.
Glendale, CA
I purchased the vanilla flavor from Target because of all the natural ingredients, as well as because it is isolate protein. I noticed that compared to other protein powders, this one is very sweet. I think it may be because it is an isolate protein so it does not have the harsh ingredients in it like other protein powders. I definitely recommend this for someone who is working out and needs protein in their diet!
Jazmin T.
This definitely mixes pretty smoothly quickly. I love it, the taste is great and blends really well in smoothies.
Alee H.
Evansville, IN
Integrated Supplements CFM Whey Protein Isolate Diet Supplement, Natural, 1.42 Pound uploaded by Alee H.
Gives me a lot of energy and keeps me full. I try it mixed with fruit and soy milk-taste is a big strong but learning different ways to use should help.