InStyler Wet To Dry Rotating Iron
InStyler Wet to Dry Rotating Iron, Pink
A new spin on styling
You can now skip blow-drying your hair and still get that amazing blowout look! The InStyler Wet to Dry dries hair by whisking water out of the hair strands. As the water travels up the rotating barrel, it is vented away safely and quickly without any damage to your hair. It does this as you style resulting in significantly less styling time! Use a towel to get your hair as dry as possible before you begin. Glide the InStyler slowly down your hair once to dry and once to style. Go Slowly! The InStyler works best if you glide it through your hair slowly. Listen for the Crackle! If you hear a little crackling, that means the moisture is evaporating properly from the barrel and not in your hair.
The InStyler Wet to Dry will straighten even the toughest, most coarse hair and still get fullness and style without the stick-straight 'flatness' of a flat iron. Position the InStyler so the barrel side is next to your scalp. Starting at the roots, close the InStyler onto a 1 to 3 inch section of hair. Slowly glide the InStyler down to the ends of your hair. Go slowly - Take your time! Let the InStyler work its magic!
Curl your hair by wrapping it around the rotating polishing cylinder. Carefully wrap a section of hair around the barrel. Close the InStyler and rotate your wrist to ensure the ends of your hair are included. Let the InStyler rotate for five to ten seconds. Open the unit and let the hair fall from the barrel.
The InStyler will create beautiful blow out flips in seconds! You can flip your ends in or out by simply allowing the barrel to rotate for three to five seconds on the ends of your hair. Give flat hair an extra volume boost by applying the barrel of your InStyler to your roots! You can create extra body and volume on the sides and back of the head, as well as additional height to your bangs.
- Titanium barrel and curved tourmaline ceramic floating plate
- Dries, straightens, curls, adds volume and shine
- Safely dries the hair by whisking water out of the hair strand and venting it away
- Multiple heat settings up to 410 degrees Fahrenheit
- 30 second rapid heat-up and auto safety shut-off
- The original 1 1/4 inches barrel size creates incredible volume and loose curls and waves
- The smaller 3/4 inches barrel size is great for shorter hair, creating tight curls and bangs, as well as styling closer to the root.
Top Questions See all 2 Q&A
- How good is the instyler iron? I'm looking to replace m...1 Answers