BY INSTYLER

The STRAIGHT UP Ceramic Straightening Brush gives you smooth, straight, frizz-free hair in half the time it takes to use a flat iron. Ceramic heated plates surround individual ionic bristles that simultaneously section and straighten as they glide down the hair. Unlike most heated straightening brushes, STRAIGHT UP gets hot and stays hot. Its powerful 65 ceramic heated plates deliver instant, even temperature across the entire surface. As you brush through section after section of hair, STRAIGHT UP always maintains a consistent level of heat to provide maximum straightening power with every pass. The Cool Tip Ionic Bristles reduce frizz and allow styling close to roots without burning, while their smooth non-grip surface glides easily through the hair. The STRAIGHT UP's digital LED clearly displays the temperature selected from 7 heat settings ranging from 330˚F to 450˚F. see more...

• How do you like the straightening brush from ulta ? I lov...1 Answers
  • So how well does this straightening brush work?!1 Answers
  • I have really curly frizzy hair, does this straighten lik...2 Answers
Amanda E.
Davenport, FL
I have very long thick hair and this cut my styling time in half. It was very easy to use, got very hot very quick and helped me to wear my hair down more often
Haley G.
"Straight Up" in love with this product. My hair is super thick and long and this straightens it perfectly in half the time of a flat iron. Game changer!
Mia J.
Smithtown
Perfect. I absolutley love this product straightens hair quick and leaves it straight with no frizz plus doesnot take long to straighten hair
Nichole B.
Steubenville, OH
I love this! It leaves my hair so soft! I love it way better than my traditional straightener. I have medium length fine hair FYI
keely r.
Forks, WA
Purchased at: Walmart
This ceramic straightner styling hair brush is so awesome i love it! and it makes my hair really straight
Sash N.
Auckland
Great hair straightener for on the go. Has temperature control so you won’t burn or damage your hair. Straightens hair very well and in minimal time. Leaves hair silky smooth and shiny. I use this if I am in a hurry and it doesn’t let me down.
kalech l.
c est super beau il fait les cheveux tres bien
c est un produit super pratique.
il ne prend pas du long temps
House E.
Man it is a great invention, love this thing it is super easy to use. It is not as expensive as the other normal straighteners. It straight your hair very quickly. Like I have thin hair and little bit curly as well and it take no longer than ten minutes to straight them up. I love love love this product. Do recommend it to others.
Kerri K.
Fountain, CO
I have pretty straight hair but to keep the frizz down I have straightened my hair for many years now. I always make sure to protect my hair from the heat and have never seen any issues from it. I've used conair flat irons, hot tools, and then last year I purchased a chi air. In the last year I've experienced more breakage than I have in my entire life. So I'm looking to switch to something a little less harsh on my hair but something still effective. Has anyone tried this straightening brush? Or any others for that matter.. & Does it work well without pulling? Is it worth the price??
Marlen G.
Downey, CA
I have really curly frizzy hair, does this straighten like a blow dry finish or does really straighten like a flat iron?
Morgan S.
Waxahachie, TX
Did anyone have a difficult time getting it close to your scalp? I've got wavy hair and it gets curlier closer to my scalp.
Caitlyn H.
Quesnel , BC
So how well does this straightening brush work?!
Emily D.
Portland, OR
Anyone that has this - what are the 'bristles' like? I know similar products have rubberized ones that pull and snag your hair.