Instyler Straight Up Ceramic Straightening Brush

by Instyler

The STRAIGHT UP Ceramic Straightening Brush gives you smooth, straight, frizz-free hair in half the time it takes to use a flat iron. Ceramic heated plates surround individual ionic bristles that simultaneously section and straighten as they glide down the hair. Unlike most heated straightening brushes, STRAIGHT UP gets hot and stays hot. Its powerful 65 ceramic heated plates deliver instant, even temperature across the entire surface. As you brush through section after section of hair, STRAIGHT UP always maintains a consistent level of heat to provide maximum straightening power with every pass. The Cool Tip Ionic Bristles reduce frizz and allow styling close to roots without burning, while their smooth non-grip surface glides easily through the hair. The STRAIGHT UP's digital LED clearly displays the temperature selected from 7 heat settings ranging from 330˚F to 450˚F.

Does it work well with curly hair ?
HooW long does it take to straighten your hair? Is this considered a heat product or do the ions do all the work?
Does this pull your hair? I have very fine hair and it gets snagged on regular straighteners.
Start your review of Instyler Straight Up Ceramic Straightening Brush!
Ana V.
East Bernard, TX
Instyler Straight Up Ceramic Straightening Brush uploaded by Ana V.
Purchased at: ULTA
I first bought a dupe & it was garbage. I decided to give this one a chance & I now I prefer it over flat iron. My hair is almost at my waist and it’s definitely a Texas combo. My hair is mostly straight but has a slight wave & the humidity will make the frizz shine… I use the instyler brush on my air dry hair to quickly tame & style my hair. It takes 10 minutes vs flat iron which would take about an hour and 15. It was totally worth it, I save so much time! (P.S. my hair in the picture isn’t all shown & that’s after a day out in extreme humidity. Hopefully y’all see what I mean.)
Brittney Rose I.
Wood Lake, MN
Instyler Straight Up Ceramic Straightening Brush uploaded by Brittney Rose I.
Purchased at: Walmart
I have incredibly thick hair which takes forever to straightener with a tradional flat iron. I also have shoulder problems so using a flat iron for over 1 hr is painful. This is a life saver! I bought it 4 years ago and never looked back! Takes about 30 seconds to heat up to 450 degrees and I only spend about 15 minutes straightening my hair in comparison to over 1 hr. No frizz problems at all! I strongly suggest to everyone!
Gurdeep K.
Floral Park, NY
Instyler Straight Up Ceramic Straightening Brush uploaded by Gurdeep K.
Instyler Straight Up Ceramic Straightening Brush uploaded by Gurdeep K.
Purchased at: Bed Bath & Beyond
This is good. Me and my daughter love this straightening. It’s good. It’s doesn’t let go the volume which is good. I want volume in my hair. I own this for past two year. Doesn’t go bad. I love my tools. If it stop working, it hurts me the most. I use this after I applied the hair smoothening serum to give shine to my hair, then the results are much better. It diminishes the frizz in your hair.Instyler Straight Up Ceramic Straightening Brush it’s easy to use. It’s max temp is 450.
Rachel T.
Bradenton, FL
Instyler Straight Up Ceramic Straightening Brush uploaded by Rachel T.
Purchased at: Bed Bath & Beyond
I use this every day. It’s so quick & efficient and it doesn’t make my hair frizzy at all. It’s literally like combing your hair! I don’t even turn my straightener on most days anymore. Absolutely recommend to everyone (I just got complimented on my hair this morning).
keely R.
Port Angeles, WA
Purchased at: Walmart
This ceramic straightner styling hair brush is so awesome i love it! and it makes my hair really straight
Christine T.
Coconut Creek, FL
I personally love this straightener. I think it works great! I love that it's almost like brushing my hair and it's easier thank a normal straightener. However, for people with hair that is more curly or thick, I would suggest making sure to brush your hair well. Cause if there is the slightest knot or it can't go through your hair easily, it will snag and your hair could get stuck.
Kayla J.
Commerce, GA
Instyler Straight Up Ceramic Straightening Brush uploaded by Kayla J.
Instyler Straight Up Ceramic Straightening Brush uploaded by Kayla J.
Purchased at: ULTA
Y’all this saves you time and effort and your hair ! My hair has been through the ringer lately and now it’s finally healing and growing and this is keeping it on that path , i just comb my hair an fit helps straighten it at the same time !
Nichole E.
Kihei, HI
Instyler Straight Up Ceramic Straightening Brush uploaded by Nichole E.
I absolutely love this brush! I have the 29.99 white mini version and it’s just perfect for my short hair! It smooths, straightens and makes my hair so soft and manageable! 10/10 recommend any instyler product!
Whitney Y.
Rush Springs , OK
I got this Instyler Straight Up Ceramic Straightening Brush for Christmas and I'm in love with it! It's a fast and easy way to straighten your hair for the day, and with my two boys running around it is exactly what I need!! I also love how fast it heats up and I love that it has purple on it!!
Kara O.
Instyler Straight Up Ceramic Straightening Brush uploaded by Kara O.
Purchased at: ULTA
I truly love this hair straightener. It heats up soooo fast and the display shows the degrees. Keep it at 390 or lower to avoid heat damage. It takes my hair from wild to smooth in 5 minutes. It does not give you stick straight hair like an iron. But it smoothes as it straightens. Good product design so it can touch your scalp without burning it (cheap drugstore models will burn you.) You can get a finished look with this. Or smooth with this then use a big curling iron in select areas. Either way you save a TON of time. Also auto shutoff!! I bought at Ulta for $79 but later saw it at TJ Maxx for $50.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...