BY INSTYLER

The STRAIGHT UP Ceramic Straightening Brush gives you smooth, straight, frizz-free hair in half the time it takes to use a flat iron. Ceramic heated plates surround individual ionic bristles that simultaneously section and straighten as they glide down the hair. Unlike most heated straightening brushes, STRAIGHT UP gets hot and stays hot. Its powerful 65 ceramic heated plates deliver instant, even temperature across the entire surface. As you brush through section after section of hair, STRAIGHT UP always maintains a consistent level of heat to provide maximum straightening power with every pass. The Cool Tip Ionic Bristles reduce frizz and allow styling close to roots without burning, while their smooth non-grip surface glides easily through the hair. The STRAIGHT UP's digital LED clearly displays the temperature selected from 7 heat settings ranging from 330˚F to 450˚F. see more...

• How do you like the straightening brush from ulta ? I lov...1 Answers
  • So how well does this straightening brush work?!1 Answers
  • I have really curly frizzy hair, does this straighten lik...2 Answers
Tracy G.
Fredericksbrg, VA
When I first used the original instyler rotating iron I was amazed at how well it worked. It was much better than the regular flat irons I had used in my extremely naturally curly hair. I did not think it could get better. But then last summer I bought the instyler straightening brush...... I was amazed first of all by how quickly i could get my hair sleek and straight. Also, it is about half the price of the rotating iron! It is a lot less time consuming than the iron and works even better! As for the longevity of this product, I have owned it almost a year a few times a day sometimes, and it works just as well as day one. An awesome product!
Elena C.
Bethpage, NY
I too was very skeptical about this purchase. I really didn't believe it would straighten "ethnic" hair. I thought this was another HYPE but I have to tell you after it has been sitting in my closet for 3 weeks I decided to try it and am so surprised at the results. It did not burn the scalp. it got to the roots of the hair and although I used it on the high temperature, it did not fry my hair at all or break my hair. I washed my hair this morning and let it air dry and than parted the hair in four sections and put a little bit of the Bumble and Bumble Invisible Oil in my hair and BAM! The results were surprising, I don't need a flat iron and this was super quick. This was a good investment, see results in pictures. I recommend this strongly.  (I tried to rotate picture but you get the point...NICE and Straight and no damage!!!
Claudice I.
San Diego, CA
I have really thin hair so obviously I can't just brush through it like a regular brush and expect it to straighten my hair that way. I have to hold strands up horizontally and brush through to straighten it and even then it doesn't get the super tough baby hairs like a straightener would. I like it for a quick straighten through to just make my hair look relaxed but I will not be using it as a replacement for my hair straightener.
Jordan J.
Nashville
I use this two or three times a week. It straightens so fast. I have thin, wavy hair and it takes about 10 minutes for me to straighten my hair with this product. Totally worth the money. I love that it gives lots of volume as it straightens my hair.
Brooke D.
The best invention EVER!! Ever since I bought mine I hardly ever use my actual straightener. It's heats up fast, straightens great, and takes away frizz. Highly recommend!! P.S. I would advise to use some type of heat protector with it
Diane A.
Hemet, CA
I think this Hot Brush is overrated. Its ok but does not take the place of a flat iron and since my hair is very long and thick cannot grab ends. I usually have to retouch my ends with the flat iron and that is just to much work for me. It works way better for someone who may have thin to medium hair texture.
Alycia P.
Inver Grove, MN
i have very long wavy hair and i do not straighten it a lot but i got this and this works amazing! it works a lot faster and i feel like it does not damage my hair as much as a regular straightener. My hair looks amazing using this and i am glad i bought this
Yvette S.
Mesa, AZ
In all honesty my husband who does apartment maintenance found this brand new in an apt. I was skeptical because I have hard hair to straighten and I was completely surprised. I love this brush/straightener. I think it is something I will probably use a lot. InStyler STRAIGHT UP Ceramic Straightening Brush
Savannah L.
I really like the InStyler brand. This heats up easily and is convenient to use. You don't really get a super straight look. I still have volume to my hair afterwards. So it's more of a blowout look. Adjustable temperatures are a plus and it's great for everyday when you want something fast!
Kenia O.
Santa Ana, CA
Once again @instylerhair manages to impress. This brush-like hot iron makes it so easy to go style hair while combing it through. With four diffrent heat settings
(300,350,400,450F) with led temperature indicators light makes it so easy to work with
it is a tool that work for all types of hair. My hair is slightly wavy but it is very thick so I used it in the third heat setting. I didn't take a long time to get it perfect  but it took me 6 minutes to get my hair to look neat from the mess it was in. The iron locks like a clip(they call it Precision Press) which is a nice feature because all of the others are only a brush and I assume it hard to get anything done on your hair. It heats up quickly I woukd say that in about 40-45 seconds it gets really hot and ready to go. The bristle tip are cool to touch as you can see in my video I am touching it with my hand and I am not getting burned. The chord is 7 feet long and swivels so it won't get tangled. The tool is lightweight and has automatic shut off. The iron is made with ceramic tourmaline plates and it retails at $79.99.
Kerri K.
Fountain, CO
I have pretty straight hair but to keep the frizz down I have straightened my hair for many years now. I always make sure to protect my hair from the heat and have never seen any issues from it. I've used conair flat irons, hot tools, and then last year I purchased a chi air. In the last year I've experienced more breakage than I have in my entire life. So I'm looking to switch to something a little less harsh on my hair but something still effective. Has anyone tried this straightening brush? Or any others for that matter.. & Does it work well without pulling? Is it worth the price??
Marlen G.
Downey, CA
I have really curly frizzy hair, does this straighten like a blow dry finish or does really straighten like a flat iron?
Morgan S.
Waxahachie, TX
Did anyone have a difficult time getting it close to your scalp? I've got wavy hair and it gets curlier closer to my scalp.
Caitlyn H.
Quesnel , BC
So how well does this straightening brush work?!
Emily D.
Portland, OR
Anyone that has this - what are the 'bristles' like? I know similar products have rubberized ones that pull and snag your hair.