Instyler Rotating Hot Iron 1.25" Silver

by Instyler

"the instyler rotating iron is a ""must-have"" styling tool that will simplify the way you style your hair. The instyler's heated rotating barrel combined with the bristles, smooths and polishes your hair while straightening or curling to add volume and shine like no other tool can. instyler is a multi-purpose tool that straightens or curls and will not crush, crease or burn your hair, thereby, replacing your flat iron and curling iron. instyler has a ceramic heater, multiple heat settings, rapid heat-up and allows you to style your hair in 1/2 the time."

Is it worth buying this one?
How much is it and how does it work ?
Is it worth getting?
Start your review of Instyler Rotating Hot Iron 1.25" Silver!
Product Highlights
The fact that it worked a little better on extensions makes me think that this isn't a product for thick/coarse/curly hair.in reviews
Glad this was bought for me as a gift so I didn't waste.my money.I have real thick hair and always have a hard time find products that will work.this was not one.in reviews
This works really well on my hair since I have naturally curly hair it keeps my hair straight all day.in reviews
I have straight, fine, thin hair and have a hard time keeping a curl in my hair.in reviews
I cannot speak on the curling action however since I have not used it for this, but as a straightener, works great!in reviews
N Las Vegas, NV
Instyler Rotating Hot Iron 1.25" Silver uploaded by Jocelyn L.
I love this thing! Never have I ever loved a hair styling tool more than this. My mom bought this for me when I was 13, I’m 25 now, so I’ve had it for 12 years! I got this when it had just gone on sale & my mom bought it off the infomercial on tv. This is hands down the best curler I have ever used. This thing is quick and for some reason, it just didn’t damage my hair as much as other curlers did. I can literally curl my hair in ten minutes or less, whereas other curlers would take up to thirty minutes. I am so shocked that it worked perfectly for twelve years. It just broke on me today and I am 100% going to buy another one because it is super worth it!
Cicero, IL
I like it and how shiny my hair gets but it doesn't curl my hair like they say. But i still use it to straighten my hair
Coalinga, CA
I absolutely LOVE my instyler! I have very thin hair that is easily damaged. This product styles my hair and makes it look wonderful without any damage! My hair never held curl before without a ton of hairspray or gel, but with the Instyler, it has held all day! I am very impressed!
I have this larger barrel instyler also. I use it for more straighter hair, it will make a little curl in my hair but not as much as my smaller instyler. Again, not sure of how hot it actually gets but it does get hot. Straightens my hair great. Pricey , but maybe you can find them on sale somewhere like I did.
This is literally my go to hair tool. I can not live a day without this. Its slightly on the more expensive side but with the result I get its worth every penny. I've had 3 Instyler's within the last six years. I usually get mine from Target but I know Groupon has them for a lot cheaper. Just to clarify - I don't really use this straighten my hair but rather curl it. The barrel size is perfect to make huge Victoria Secret curls. I have recommended this to so many people and they all always fall in love. It might take a little bit longer to get used to compared to a conventional curling iron but its so much better. I can never go back.
Providence, RI
Instyler Rotating Hot Iron 1.25" Silver uploaded by Kathy L.
Instyler Rotating Hot Iron 1.25" Silver uploaded by Kathy L.
Love this Hot Iron, easy to use and for sure makes you hair very shiny and silky . I love how it heats up fast with no problems and you can also do curls with it or give you hair volume also. Is worth to buy and the price also! Instyler Rotating Hot Iron 1.25" Silver
Rockford, IL
Este cepillo me deja unas ondas bonitas. Solo lo uso cuando quiero darle otro look a mi cabello.Es un producto muy duradero pues lo tengo hace años. El problema es que lo siento muy agresivo con el cabello, siento que lo quema y abre las puntas. Creo que actualmente hay cepillos o trenzas que cuidan un poco más nuestro cabello. Así que ya no lo aconsejaría .
Kansas City, MO
Instyler Rotating Hot Iron 1.25" Silver uploaded by Jennifer F.
This hot iron works wonders on my hair!! My hair is wavy and the ends flip up. So I like to give my ends an extra curl to give my hair some body. I love the way it easily curls my hair or straightens my hair, which ever I choose!! I love this styler! I’m posting a picture to show you how it styled my hair! #BirthdayBash
Colonia, NJ
I actually really like it. I was had a hard time using regular straightening irons to work but this one worked so much better and easier for me!! I’m super satisfied with this!!
Liberty, SC
I used too have this hair straightener it worked a few years but I somehow broke it awhile back, I cant remember, of definitely buy another one it was the best one I ever used!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Long Is City, NY
Arnold, MD
il y a 2 ans
Instyler Rotating Hot Iron 1.25" Silver SO🔹🔹🔹🔹 I have MY Instyler for years and it is still my go to straightening tool. I admit I can't afford those 200$ straighteners but I do have a few decent ones to compare this too & I still think this one is the best. However,I would like to find a straightener that might be better? 🤷🏼‍♀️What do you all think, 🤷🏼‍♀️What is the best straightener? 🤷🏼‍♀️What is the best type ,like ceramic for example? I have VERY thick, long, 1/2 curly,1/2 wavy hair that is really hard to style so I would to know what you all day? 👱‍♀️👱‍♀️