Instyler Rotating Hot Iron 1.25" Silver

BY INSTYLER

"the instyler rotating iron is a ""must-have"" styling tool that will simplify the way you style your hair. The instyler's heated rotating barrel combined with the bristles, smooths and polishes your hair while straightening or curling to add volume and shine like no other tool can. instyler is a multi-purpose tool that straightens or curls and will not crush, crease or burn your hair, thereby, replacing your flat iron and curling iron. instyler has a ceramic heater, multiple heat settings, rapid heat-up and allows you to style your hair in 1/2 the time." see more...

• Im really bad at doing my own hair, especially curls. Is this an ...2 Answers
  • This looks interesting. I'm always looking for new ways I can do ...2 Answers
  • does this work like it says it does?? would you recommend buying ...1 Answers
Instyler Rotating Hot Iron 1.25
Instyler Rotating Hot Iron 1.25" Silver
  • "The fact that it worked a little better on extensions makes me think that this isn't a product for thick/coarse/curly hair." in 10 reviews
  • "Glad this was bought for me as a gift so I didn't waste.my money.I have real thick hair and always have a hard time find products that will work.this was not one." in 9 reviews
  • "I have straight, fine, thin hair and have a hard time keeping a curl in my hair." in 5 reviews
  • "This works really well on my hair since I have naturally curly hair it keeps my hair straight all day." in 5 reviews
  • "I cannot speak on the curling action however since I have not used it for this, but as a straightener, works great!" in 5 reviews
Kaaitlynn S.
Philadelphia, PA
This is the first instyler I ever purchased/used. It gave me a whole new outlook on doing my hair. I used to hate straightening my hair because it would take me so long (about 2 hours) because I have thick long hair past my behind. I used this and it took only about 45 minutes which is more than half the usual time. I didn't think it would be great since the time was cut so much but I was wrong. My hair was perfect, it was straight it was smooth and had a glossy shine to it. I was never more proud of the job I did on my hair as I was with this instyler. I love that you can use it with your hair wet also which saves you a lot of time. I love the instyler brand and definitely recommend it to anyone who has long hair and thick like mine or even just like straightening your hair as much as I do.
Nora G.
['Valhalla', ''], NY
This is my top secret best kept hair tool that I have been using since 2008. This InStyler rotating hot iron is my favorite hair tool ever invented ! There are no words to discribe how amazing it is, how simple and easy to use, how effective it actually is and how gorgeous it leaves my hair feeling!!! It is super easy to achieve any desired hairstyle by simply using this tool! I can easily make my hair look like I have been to the salon by using this magical tool! It is also super gentle to the hair and I never feel like I am burning my hair and it never leaves my hair smelling like it was ironed or burned which I love! Worth the $70 !! I bought it back in 2008 around $120 and it still works perfectly!
Sarah H.
Newark, DE
I had this product in middle school and I have to say it is perfect for beginners. It does a decent job of straightening hair. It is easy to use and brushes through hair nicely. I feel it is better for younger stylers because it is less likely you will burn your self. Not as expensive as it used to be!! worth it!
Lisa C.
Greenwood
If you do not own this product...Run and find you one now. My hair gets frizzy and has a natural wave to it. When I use rhis product my hair stays very straight for days and is smooth as silk. I don't know how it gets my hair so smooth but it does!
Micalah H.
Waddy
Love this product! Styles and dries hair with ease. Easy to use, even for a hair styling newbie. I typically use this to further exaggerate my curls, but I’ve also straightened with it. I can even use (almost) straight outta the shower!
Ara R.
A great hair tool investment! Bought this about 9years ago and it is just now starting to act up will definitely be purchasing another one soon. It allows for a quick soft curl and adds volume where I need it to easy to use and clean
Chassidy L.
London, KY
The instyler shouldn’t even be a thing anymore. It may just be my hair but this thing didn’t even partially get my hair straight. And my hair is naturally pretty straight! I hated using this, it pulled my hair and it was just a awful product. I’m glad I got to use my friends so I didn’t waste money on it!
Kayla T.
I really like the instyler. I sometimes use it for straightening my hair. I think it takes a tad longer to straighten your hair with one. It gives you great curls!
Samantha S.
Huntsville, AL
This is a great iron. They are made really well and work perfect if you have long hair. If you have thin hair or short hair this iron is not gonna be for you. It has adjustable setting for the hotness of the iron but will still burn you if you get too close to the barrel.
Leanne M.
levittown
I bought this years ago and it still works great! It helps with detangling my hair while also making my hair silky and smooth. Would definitely recommend. I love this hair product!
Chrissy P.
Eufaula, OK
Does it work well with thin hair?
Denise M.
How hot does this tool get?
Irene D.
Sacramento, CA
I really want to try this tool but I've heard mixed reviews I actually went to Sally's to buy it but the cashier talked me out if it saying it doesn't work they get slot if returns but I'm still curious as it seems less damaging than a regular flat iron. Help does this really work on biracial hair I'm half black half white with more African American texture but no chemicals hair is naturally curly/wavy
Hazel M.
Weslaco, TX
I really want one of these but i don't know if I should? Is it a good item to have?
Mandy B.
I've seen this advertised many times is this something people with naturally curly hair would recommend?