Instyler Rotating Hot Iron 1.25" Silver

BY INSTYLER

"the instyler rotating iron is a ""must-have"" styling tool that will simplify the way you style your hair. The instyler's heated rotating barrel combined with the bristles, smooths and polishes your hair while straightening or curling to add volume and shine like no other tool can. instyler is a multi-purpose tool that straightens or curls and will not crush, crease or burn your hair, thereby, replacing your flat iron and curling iron. instyler has a ceramic heater, multiple heat settings, rapid heat-up and allows you to style your hair in 1/2 the time." see more...

• Im really bad at doing my own hair, especially curls. Is ...2 Answers
  • This looks interesting. I'm always looking for new ways I...2 Answers
  • does this work like it says it does?? would you recommend...1 Answers
Instyler Rotating Hot Iron 1.25
Instyler Rotating Hot Iron 1.25" Silver
  • "The fact that it worked a little better on extensions makes me think that this isn't a product for thick/coarse/curly hair." in 10 reviews
  • "Glad this was bought for me as a gift so I didn't waste.my money.I have real thick hair and always have a hard time find products that will work.this was not one." in 9 reviews
  • "I have straight, fine, thin hair and have a hard time keeping a curl in my hair." in 5 reviews
  • "This works really well on my hair since I have naturally curly hair it keeps my hair straight all day." in 5 reviews
  • "I cannot speak on the curling action however since I have not used it for this, but as a straightener, works great!" in 5 reviews
Kaaitlynn S.
Philadelphia, PA
This is the first instyler I ever purchased/used. It gave me a whole new outlook on doing my hair. I used to hate straightening my hair because it would take me so long (about 2 hours) because I have thick long hair past my behind. I used this and it took only about 45 minutes which is more than half the usual time. I didn't think it would be great since the time was cut so much but I was wrong. My hair was perfect, it was straight it was smooth and had a glossy shine to it. I was never more proud of the job I did on my hair as I was with this instyler. I love that you can use it with your hair wet also which saves you a lot of time. I love the instyler brand and definitely recommend it to anyone who has long hair and thick like mine or even just like straightening your hair as much as I do.
Erica R.
Tulare, CA
The only way I’ve curled my hair for over 5 years now. This is a curling/straight iron that you do have to practice with a few times, at least I did. Once you master how to use it, it will be your number one styling tool. I prefer how it curls rather than how it straightens just because my hair is thin and it made my hair a little frizzy even with the bristles on it. I think it would straighten thick hair beautifully though. I mostly use my Instyler to create beach waves, and I love how my curls from using this tool never fall out. It lasts so long too, I’ve had my Instyler for over 5 years now, and it still works as if it was new.
Nora G.
Valhalla, NY
This is my top secret best kept hair tool that I have been using since 2008. This InStyler rotating hot iron is my favorite hair tool ever invented ! There are no words to discribe how amazing it is, how simple and easy to use, how effective it actually is and how gorgeous it leaves my hair feeling!!! It is super easy to achieve any desired hairstyle by simply using this tool! I can easily make my hair look like I have been to the salon by using this magical tool! It is also super gentle to the hair and I never feel like I am burning my hair and it never leaves my hair smelling like it was ironed or burned which I love! Worth the $70 !! I bought it back in 2008 around $120 and it still works perfectly!
Jennifer S.
I love my Instyler. I use it to straighten my hair. I don't use it for curling because I already have curly hair. It's the only thing that will work on my curly, thin hair without burning it!! I love that it rotates and has a built on brush. The Instyler is my go to hair item. I've had mine for 5 years and it's still going strong!! I will purchase again if needed! I would definitely recommend!
Cj Z.
Clifton, LA
I absolutely adore the Instyler. I have never believed that an As Seen On TV item could actually work, but this one really does. I have had my Instyler for a few years now and I use it everytime I straighten my hair. Typically when I straighten my hair, any humidity will automatically cause my hair to go wavy, but since the Instyler polishes the hair with the rotating barrel instead of smushing the hair, it actually will keep my hair straight until I wash it. I almost never reach for any other straightening iron anymore and the Instyler can also curl. I also LOVE that I don't need to have a brush in my hand as well, since it has the bristles to brush the hair as it straightens. I'd recommend the Instyler a thousand times over!
Stephanie B.
Patuxent Rvr, MD
I've had mine for 9 years now and it works really well. It leaves your hair shiny and healthy looking. They say you can use it to straighten but it works better for curling. Unfortunately something happened with mine where the Barrel now grinds against another piece. But it still works well just makes an annoying vibration and scraping sound at times
Adrienne F.
Henderson, NV
I have had this for over one year and have not since returned to the flat iron this is so perfect you have the choice between just having your hair straight or having your end curled under or even a pixie flip curl. They even have these in smaller sizes if needed. I love how it has a brush against it so your hair gets brushes while using it. I think everyone should own one and you will see how awesome these are. I purchased Mine @ulta
Ciera J.
Riverbank, CA
I am IN LOVE with this product. You can use to it straighten, curl, add loose waves or even make it look like you just got a blow out at a salon. If you haven’t tried this, you must! AMAZING all in one styling tool.
Bridget T.
Flint, TX
I love this thing!! It makes my thick hair look fantastic and it is soooo easy to use. I can do my whole head of waist length thick hair in about 15-20 minutes. With the barrel was a little longer so more hair could fit on it at a time other than that it’s perfect
Sarah H.
Lynbrook, NY
I had this product in middle school and I have to say it is perfect for beginners. It does a decent job of straightening hair. It is easy to use and brushes through hair nicely. I feel it is better for younger stylers because it is less likely you will burn your self. Not as expensive as it used to be!! worth it!
Chrissy P.
Eufaula, OK
Does it work well with thin hair?
Denise M.
How hot does this tool get?
Irene D.
Sacramento, CA
I really want to try this tool but I've heard mixed reviews I actually went to Sally's to buy it but the cashier talked me out if it saying it doesn't work they get slot if returns but I'm still curious as it seems less damaging than a regular flat iron. Help does this really work on biracial hair I'm half black half white with more African American texture but no chemicals hair is naturally curly/wavy
Hazel M.
Weslaco, TX
I really want one of these but i don't know if I should? Is it a good item to have?
Mandy B.
I've seen this advertised many times is this something people with naturally curly hair would recommend?

Instyler Rotating Hot Iron 1.25